SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE--Week 6 Line Predictions (Already a Few Lines Out)

RJ Esq

Prick Since 1974
101 so mississippi
102 tulsa -7

103 central florida -1
104 marshall

105 florida state -14
106 north carolina state

107 tcu
108 utah -1

109 louisville -22
110 mid tennessee state

111 northwestern
112 wisconsin -16

113 purdue
114 iowa -8

115 pittsburgh -8
116 syracuse

117 indiana
118 illinois -1

119 clemson -11
120 wake forest

121 north carolina
122 miami florida -18

123 maryland
124 georgia tech -14

125 bowling green
126 ohio state -35

127 kent state -23
128 temple

129 ball state -9
130 buffalo

131 arkansas
132 auburn -17

133 duke
134 alabama -31

135 oklahoma state -3
136 kansas state

137 texas am -7
138 kansas

139 san diego state
140 byu -23

141 rice
142 tulane -1

143 navy -5
144 air force

145 stanford
146 notre dame -38

147 west virginia -24
148 mississippi state

149 lsu
150 florida -3

151 washington state -2
152 oregon state

153 arizona
154 ucla -2

155 washington
156 usc -20

157 oklahoma
158 texas -10

159 penn state -2
160 minnesota

161 michigan state
162 michigan -14

163 unlv
164 colorado state -11

165 new mexico state
166 idaho -3

167 virginia
168 east carolina -5

169 akron
170 cincinnati -2

171 south carolina -2
172 kentucky

173 baylor -3
174 colorado

175 nebraska -6
176 iowa state

177 memphis
178 uab -7

179 missouri
180 texas tech -8

181 western michigan
182 ohio -1

183 vanderbilt -10
184 mississippi

185 central michigan
186 toledo -3

187 connecticut
188 south florida -9

189 tennessee
190 georgia -1

191 oregon
192 california -3

193 wyoming -6
194 new mexico

195 louisiana tech
196 boise state -31

197 fresno state -19
198 utah state

199 smu
200 utep -11

203 florida international -7
204 north texas

205 ul - lafayette
206 houston -23

207 ul - monroe
208 arkansas state -6

Last edited:
Week 6 Eary Line Recon Squadron

I See Pinny Released A Few Lines....i Need A Big Week So I Can Cash Out My Cris Account And Goto Pinny. I Chose Cris Over Pinny So I Could Get Premium Lines But Now I Am Getting Fucked Outta Some Even Better Value Than Before. Anyways Lets Get Some Week 6 Discussion Going I Can't Sleep For Shit Right Now.

loving TCU pk versus utah. Utah got there asses beat by boise while tcu got beat on national television last thursday, doubt that will happen again. Would loe to pound that line at -3 or better

LSU is playing great ball right now and I think they are the only team in college football that you can say has a legit chance of beting ANYONE they play. This is the best team in college football barnone. I know aubrun beat them but shit if you didn;t think they were goin to pull it off at the end. Florida looks confused and are not in cink right now. I got lucky with that cover yesterday. Anychance lsu gets to +3 or something?

whats the deal with UGA right now?!?!?!? they looked like absolute shit the L2 weeks and return home to play tennessee who gets better every week it seems. Two teams going in different directions gimme the team that is excelling TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

Onto the ducks and bears. I have been touting Ore since March saying they have a shot to go undefeated and goto the NC game. they have won 2 of 4 huge games for them already which has impressed me (no ref talk here please hahaha) as I realistically saw them going 1-1 in games v. ASU and OU. Test 3 is the Cal bears which have looked great since that week 1 debacle in Knoxville. A lot of you tried to tell me ASU was the pick LW and I stayed away completely. I think ORE is the play until they lose. Looking for +7 and a ML pay here if the prices are right.

Can we all come to agreement what I have said for the last 2 years that AZ and Stoops is a complete joke and overrated as shit? They can suck the chrome off a fucking trailer hitch they are horrible. Gimme UCLA @ home under -10 and you sold me vegas

We all know Michigan is pretty damn good this year and Carr's hiring of new coordinators was a life saver for the team and his career. I'm almost tempted to say I'm a believer in the wolverines this year. they can beat anyone they take the field against. will they win against MSU this week? your damn right.
"Not so fast my friend!" I think the play here is MSU +17.5 or better. BAR, HUntdogg, rest of SEMCON help a brutha out am I right on this

ugh i didn;t even see this post till after i posted mine shit nuggets!
merge em again if you want sorry buddy. i'll be on AIM later around 3ish est. betcris is late again...big week at cris then i'm packing up shop and moving to pinny

I'm on hold. Went over a lot of this tonight...as i stayed up all night working on the NFL...and i'm hoping things will move in my favor. The few i got in mind are already doing so...lsu, tx, and cal. So jsut gonna wait and see. Though i agree with Tenn...and that's the one already moving agaisnt me.

yep...i jsut posted in the other one too. basically though...after watching all damn nite...i'm in a holding pattern. hoping the lines i'm interested in keep moving in my favor, in terms of the few already released.

CYA guys sometime in the afternoon...whenever i wake up.

Yea im not feelin this card at all. Waiting to see if there are any ml games ( like spreads of 8 or higher). I might just take it esy on this one. I prob will wait til lsu line goes up and play them. If they lose then i will double up on auburn next week when they play florida.. no way they win both.

I'm on the other side with the Tennessee pick. Remind me again what we've seen them do that is so impressive? Yes, they beat Cal at home and played Florida tough, although they lost. I'm not so sure that I love Florida, though (and I, just like the rest of the free world, will bet LSU...just hoping and praying for 3 points).

Meanwhile, we're going to let this Tennessee team go ON THE ROAD in SEC country to Georgia and GIVE 3 points? I just can't believe thats a good bet.

I think I'm with you on TCU but I'd like to some other opinions on that one.

This card gross. I don't really see too many games I'll be looking for lines on, but it does seem like as time goes by I can find myself talking myself into some plays...

On a side note, thanks to everyone on this forum for their insight in this week-it was my first here and my best on CF, went 11-2. Not entirely sure how much of that was a coincidence, since I'm not really a tailer-but either way, I've enjoyed talking ball...and my record since coming here, haha.

they are too busy taking 50K NFL bets to worry about dealing nickels to colleges and moving the line, RJ - that would be my guess... might come back after the 1:00 kickoffs?

CollegeKingRex said:
they are too busy taking 50K NFL bets to worry about dealing nickels to colleges and moving the line, RJ - that would be my guess... might come back after the 1:00 kickoffs?

I agree, CKR.

Real money today is on NFL and not on small early line bets.

Still, why release and then pull back?

The lines have changed, too. Cal is now only -3, where I think they might have some real nice value. Someone really whacked Oregon.

I'm gonna tread lightly for a bit, though. Other than getting UGA +3, there hasn't been anything on the lines coming out where I'm positive that my line won't improve later...

I'll retype my plays I have already played last night:

Oklahoma +8 for 1 UNIT - I had just about decided that I would not bet this game, but just sit back and root Oklahoma on to victory. To be honest, I don't know who is going to win this game. I think it is more of a toss up after watching both teams play this season, than waht it was to start the season. Their positives and negatives on both sides of the ball in this game this year. However, I couldn't resist getting to put some money down on my Sooners getting over a TD. I think this game will be close this year and I like getting the points.

Hawaii -6.5 for 2 UNITS - I know the grass skirts are playing a decent Nevada team, but the place to play on Hawaii is whenever they are playing at home and I get to play them under a TD here.

Texas Tech +1.5 for 2 UNITS - Same thing said for Hawaii can be said here for Texas Tech -- play on them at home. I was surprised to see them win at College Station yesterday. That was a plus for those who bet on them, but usually Tech does poorly on the road in covering ATS. Here is the spot to play on them. Missouri has not won ATS away from home, and this new Mizzou QB, although very talented, will be playing his first conference game on the road. Missouri has a good offense and I don't look for Tech to shut it down, but Mizzou doesn't have a great defense. This will likely be a shootout and I'm looking to see what the TOTAL will be as well. But, I'll take Tech to win the shootout here as a dog at home. By the way, they are now the favorite . . . . . .

Does anybody think you could lay TOO many points with Louisville this week? Oklahoma hung 59 points on these guys and I don't think they have any better offense than Louisville's! Plus, MTSU won a BIG game for them against North Texas yesterday, and I love fading teams that win coming off BIG games.

What do ya'll think? Louisville is laying -33 currently . . . . .

I actually kind of like K-State as a home dog against Okie State. K-State should actually be able to have some success against Okie State's defense. AND, K-State can play a little defense -- especially at home. K-State plays their best at home . . . . .

Looks good, Sooner...all except that OU play.

I've only got 1 play right now.

Vandy -2.5 (-105)

SoonerBS said:
I actually kind of like K-State as a home dog against Okie State. K-State should actually be able to have some success against Okie State's defense. AND, K-State can play a little defense -- especially at home. K-State plays their best at home . . . . .

See my trend thread.

OSU is a bad road team in their first conference roadie.

L-ville is a solid play.

I've got the line capped at -22 but I think that the line is more accurate at -28 or -30.

L-ville off a bye and a bad effort against KSU.

I really like East Carolina -3.5 at home against Virginia, too!

Play on Colorado -3.5 at home against Baylor as well! I really like that play as this is a good spot for Colorado here at home. They are an improving ball team that will only get better . . . . .

LMAO!! Texas Tech is at -5 right now and it started out +3!! I'm glad I got two UNITS on +1.5.
dance2.gif

SoonerBS said:
I really like East Carolina -3.5 at home against Virginia, too!

That line jumped out at me too. I liked it better when it opened at ECU +1, then ECU -1, then ECU -3.5.

I've got ECU -5 on my lines. I like ECU as a home dog a lot better than a home fav. Virginia's last game against Duke is deceiving as they got the benefit of 5 turnovers.

ECU will be much tougher and should win SU. Just don't know about laying more than a FG.

is the consensus here that Tech beats Missouri? After Missouri crushed me against New Mex on that last drive I have been reluctant to lay money on them. Think they covered vs Ohio and didnt' cover yesterday if I am correct. I got to watch them yesterday and I am not sure how I feel about them. I have not seen Tech play, just saw TCU whooped that ass and that high scoring offense when they squared off.. Big 12 heads, can I get sum input?

I mildly like Iowa State +7 at home against Nebraska, but both these teams burned my ass yesterday and I'm pissed at them. Still, it was bad handicapping on my part to play them yesterday whenever this game -- that some have determined as the Big 12 North Championship game -- was looming on the horizon. I'll have to mull this one over, but like the points with the home dog . . . . .

everythingthatsgreen said:
is the consensus here that Tech beats Missouri? After Missouri crushed me against New Mex on that last drive I have been reluctant to lay money on them. Think they covered vs Ohio and didnt' cover yesterday if I am correct. I got to watch them yesterday and I am not sure how I feel about them. I have not seen Tech play, just saw TCU whooped that ass and that high scoring offense when they squared off.. Big 12 heads, can I get sum input?

Read post #24 for my opinion . . . . . . . :cheers:

Like Oregon catching 5 at Cal.

Also like Texas -5.5 but not playing it.

Michigan St cruising back to +17.

Bama -27 against Duke. Pure vent.

No look ahead for Bama with Ole Miss coming next week.

rjurewitz said:
Where does this L-ville line go, Sooner?

It doesn't seem to be getting any pressure. Anybody know where this line started??

Lville game started at -28

Quickly went to 30...now its at 33. I would expect it to hover in the 33-35 range until kick. Just a guess

I think you're right, MBarnett. I also noticed in your thread that Tulsa was -6.5 at home against S. Piss!! Damn, I like that one a lot!!

rjurewitz said:
Tulsa still -6.5 at home. Line actually came down. Opened at -7.

Maybe because of S. Piss's televised win last week? I wasn't impressed with SMU, but I was impressed with the way Tulsa went into Annapolis and beat a very good Navy team.

SoonerBS said:
Maybe because of S. Piss's televised win last week? I wasn't impressed with SMU, but I was impressed with the way Tulsa went into Annapolis and beat a very good Navy team.

Think the line is about right but I agree with you. USM not impressive and Tulsa is the better team. Navy is not as good as everyone thinks they are--not yet at least.

I like Tulsa under a TD.

I am not sure why it has come down the 1/2 point....I think Tulsa is clearly superior, and its at home.

OK--Pick the winner in these coinflip games:

Florida-LSU
Tenn-UGA

I like LSU and Tennessee.

Back