SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE--Week 1 Review and Week 2 Line Predictions

Does anyone think that PSU gets a nice soft line next week against Notre Dame?

No. Notre Dame while still a public favorite is a bad team. Opening line might be soft to try to get some more ND backers but I could see an opening line of 12-13 maybe. PSU has IMO the best homefield in the Big 10(yes even better than the Badgers). ND cant stop the run as Choice ran for 190 something and that secondary is still a mess. Morelli, who I believe has got a lot better the past year should be able to have some chances with Williams. So as 10 or 11 would be great. I could see anything from 12-14'

303 Oregon St
304 Cincy +8.5

305 MTSU
306 L-ville -25

307 Navy
308 Rutgers -19

309 WVU
310 Marshall +27.5

311 Nevada
312 NW -2.5

313 Nebraska
314 Wake Forest +6

315 Miami Fl
316 OU -9.5

317 Miami OH
318 Minnesota -4.5

319 Buffalo
320 Temple -3

321 Akron
322 Ohio St -29

323 Duke
324 UVA -7.5

325 Alabama
326 Vandy +8

327 Toledo
328 CMU -2

329 Bowling Green
330 Michigan St -11

331 Rice
332 Baylor -2.5

333 Utah St
334 Wyoming -6.5

335 San Jose St
336 Kansas St -7

337 California
338 Colorado St +19.5

339 Mizzou
340 Ole Miss +12

341 NC State
342 BC -9

343 Ball St
344 EMU +10

345 Oregon
346 Michigan -4

347 Boise St
348 Washington +5.5

349 Fresno St
350 Texas A&M -14

351 UAB
352 Florida St -32.5

353 South Carolina
354 UGA -4

355 Notre Dame
356 Penn State -10.5

357 AFA
358 Utah -1.5

359 North Carolina
360 ECU -2

361 BYU
362 UCLA -13.5

363 USM
364 Tennessee -8

365 TCU
366 Texas -9.5

367 Miss St
368 Tulane +10

369 Kent St
370 Kentucky -7.5

371 UTEP
372 Texas Tech -11

373 SDSU
374 Washington St -12

375 Hawaii
376 La Tech +27.5

377 Syracuse
378 Iowa -16

379 Indiana
380 WMU -6

381 USF
382 Auburn -6.5

383 Va Tech
384 LSU -6

385 NMSU
386 UNM -5.5

387 Wisconsin
388 UNLV +22.5

389 Colorado
390 Arizona State -11.5

391 ULM
392 Clemson -13

393 Troy
394 Florida -26

395 FAU
396 Oklahoma St -17.5

397 Ohio
398 ULL +6

399 Maryland
400 FIU +25.5

401 Memphis
402 Arkansas St +7.5

403 North Texas
404 SMU -18
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Texas will lose 4 or more games this year. On offense Greg Davis think Vince will come back for his SR year I think since he won't scrap that offense VY ran even though we have a small, slow white QB running the show now.

On defense we promoted the secondary coach when our pass defense was 100th last year to call the plays. He has never been a DC and I see why now since he had no idea WTF he was doing.

Texas 03 & 04 recruiting classes are going to kill them this year.

I know everyone things recruiting rankings are retarded to base on the field success but usually the teams that have won the national title have had a great SR or RSJR recruiting class with talent.

Texas won the MNC title off a 2002 recruiting class that was ranked #1 at the time. Those players in 06 were RSJRs and SRs. Yes Texas had major losses from that class but we would've never won without the help of key players from that class including Blalock, Harris, Robison, Ross, Sendlein, Studdard, Thomas, Wright, S. Young, and of course Vince. 9 players that are going to have careers in the NFL.

After 2002 Texas got their asses handed to them in recruiting the next two years with their worst classes this decade. OU was giving them annual beatdowns then and kids were noticing and heading up north.

2003 the ranking was 16th and in 2004 the ranking was 10th. It doesn't get any better with the 05 class ranking 20th before they had stellar classes like 2002 with their 06 & 07 classes.

Not saying rivals doesn't miss from time to time but you can look at those lists and see they arn't filled with many bigtime NFL talent seeing the field for UT last night.

17 of the 22 starters from last nights game were from those two classes.

2003 had Derry, Foster, D. Griffin, M. Griffin, Hills, Jackson, Killebrew, and Sweed. Sweed is the only NFL talent IMO maybe Hills.

2004 had Bobino, Dolan, N. Jones, Lokey, Okam, Orakpo, Palmer, and Ulatoski. Okam and Lokey the only NFL talents with Orakpo not sure yet since I've yet to see it on the field.

The other 5 starters comes from the woeful 05 class which only had 15 in its class but included Mccoy, Charles, Finley, Hall, Cosby which also happen to be 4 of the best players on this team though this year.

LSU and USC look like the clear #1 & #2 teams this year after week one.

USC had the #3 & #1 classes in 03 & 04.

LSU had the #1 & #2 classes in 03 & 04.

Mack needs to lay off the upperclassmen crap and start sprinkling some of the 06 kids in the lineup if they are as talented as we thought they were in HS. C. Brown, Beasley, E. Jones, L. Houston, Kindle, Norton, and Mcgee come to mind.

Bro, they had the most conservative gameplan I have ever seen. They should have taken a page from OU's notebook.

Why, though? What were they going to get out of dominating that inferior team? I thought they were fine, Texas is the team that needs to open it up and stop trying to pound a RB who is clearly not a power RB all game.

Texas / TCU

I haven't seen the spread guesses on this. Probably in the neighborhood or 8.5 or 9. SHSU and some others who are also in Austin will probably vouch for the fact that Texas is not very good this year. We have a soft defense and offensive line, continued lack of innovation on the offensive end, a running game that will be shut down by any decent defense, etc. etc. Barring some unexepected changes and turnabout, this is a 4 or 5 loss team.

Gary Patterson, on the flip side, has had 9-8-07 circled for years now, probably literally. He consistently carries a chip on his shoulder relating to Texas and any of the old SWC teams. He's 5-0 against Big 12 schools, and has to be licking his chops.

I don't think the question is whether TCU covers next Saturday, given a line in that range. It's 50/50, probably better, that they win.

From the lines Rj posted.......I'd hit Neb. now. Not sure UVA should be giving 7.5 to Duke. I'd hit Clemson at -13 no matter what happens tomorrow.
UGA -4
Over Kent/Kent St.
LSU will be an ass-whippin de jour.

Press

Tim:

I'll be in Vegas too.

Was in Vegas the last time Wisky played there.. Very large bet on Wisky.

Wisky up easily with 9 min to go when a transformer outside the stadium mysteriously went out causing a blackout in the stadium. Game did not resume. All wagers returned to bettors.. I still have a copy of the ticket from Mirage.. Biggest moose in my long history as a gambler. Will never forget it.. Anyone else remember that? Anyone else get moosed?

There is a reason they did not allow wagers on UNLV home games in Vegas for a long time. I am not a "that game was fixed" kind of guy but am always wary of any athletic event that takes place in Vegas.

Have a good time in sin city!:cheers:

This week i am leaning on (depending on opening lines of course):

Kentucky
Penn State
Ohio State
Texas
Florida State
UCLA
LSU
Wisconsin
Florida
Michigan State
Louisville

Why, though? What were they going to get out of dominating that inferior team? I thought they were fine, Texas is the team that needs to open it up and stop trying to pound a RB who is clearly not a power RB all game.

jgalt, That isn't as much of an issues in the fact Texas still runs the zone read play ala VY when the entire stadium and defense knows Colt isn't going to keep it and run.

When you have the Big 12 sprint champion at RB you would not like to hand the ball off to him standing still with defenders already flying at him.

Horn--

I know you and I are still bitter after having UT take our money from us, but I'm not so quick to mark down 4 losses. Sure, they will lose four if last night's game is an indication of how they will play every game.

But I think, for whatever reason, that Mack and Davis and Akina changed the typical Game 1 gameplan to run a very conservative gameplan. Presumably for TCU.

That being said, here are the disturbing facts I see:

1. Texas' OL is not good at all. McCoy got flushed from the pocket a number of times and the OL could not open up holes.
2. Texas is still not a good rushing team, especially in short yardage situations. Case in point was having 4 downs inside the 5 and they couldn't put it in. Charles is not a short yardage runner. He's not a between the tackle runner. They even but in Ogbay and Lokey in 3rd and 4th down as BLOCKERS and handed off to Charles. WTF! Why not have Lokey blast the line and have Ogbay run behind? That makes more sense. Instead, Davis tried to stretch outside the tackles each time.
3. Pass D is still a joke and the whole D is to blame. The DL put some good pressure on the QB, but the LBs couldn't get there on blitzes and the QB picked it up well and dumped off for screens which were poorly defended by the LBs in pass protection. Meanwhile the secondary got stuck in the same man to man Cover 2 and soft zone coverages that led to their #100 pass D rankings. Texas gave up about 300 yards passing to Ark State. We'll get killed by TT and Ok State if that keeps up.
4. Greg Davis needs to be fired. He has needed to be fired for years. The gameplan should have included getting Chiles in the game in the 2nd quarter or 3rd at latest for some seasoning. But Texas couldn't do that because the lead wasn't big enough.
5. Colt started off ok but then not so much. He looked attrocious in the 2nd quarter and 2nd half, throwing 2 INTs and not being on the same page with his receivers.
6. Charles' ability to avoid tackles for loss and make marginal gains hides how bad the OL and running game really is.

Bear in mind that Texas had this game in control all game (until the very end), but they almost lost control a number of times. Texas left 7 points on one end after their 4 down stand and Ark St left 9 points off the board from 3 missed FGs.

I was discussing the Texas-TCU line with Hunt and Jump last night. Predictions:

RJ-- Texas -7
Hunt-- Texas -10
Jump -- Texas -14

If TCU is getting DD in this game, I'm all over them.

And the boys better play much better or this will be a long season.

Week 1 Husker Report Card: Nevada

by Husker Mike Sun Sep 02, 2007 at 09:29:00 AM EDT

Each week I'll be grading the team and other interesting topics from the world of College Football. Here's my take on week 1 from the upper reaches of the south end zone:

Offensive Line: A 70 rushes for 413 yards? That's offensive line dominance. From the south end zone, there were some big holes being opened up and a lot of rushes into the line that didn't look all that impressive from that perspective until you realize the O-line plowed 5-7 yards downfield.

Running Backs: A Marlon Lucky put up good numbers in the first half, though most of the credit went to the line. In the second half, he took his game to the next level, making the reads and showing the speed that great backs have. Quentin Castille was very impressive in his first game. Major Culbert had the best moves of the day on his touchdown run in the fourth quarter.

Quarterback: C+ Sam Keller threw several balls into traffic that shouldn't have been thrown, including one returned 80 yards for a touchdown. Nebraska didn't ask him to do much against Nevada, mostly because they didn't need to. Keller's best passes were when he took a little off and showed some touch.

Wide Receivers: C- Dropped passes are not only a problem, it may be becoming worse. Is Keller throwing the ball too hard for these guys? This grade would have been a D, if not for some fine downfield blocking. Nate Swift made a couple of nice catches.

Defensive Line: A We'll find out how badly injured Ty Steinkuhler is hurt, but the top two D-lines were rather interchangable all day and dominant after the first quarter.

Linebackers: A Steve Octavien blew up several plays, and all were solid.
Secondary: B+ Larry Asante got a few big hits in, but Armando Murillo got beat a couple of times.

Kicking: A Alex Henery had a couple of awkward PAT's. Dan Tichener punted twice for a 44.5 yard average. But the story of the game was freshman Adi Kunalic who booted several kickoffs deep into the endzone. With kickoffs moved back to the 30, that's a huge difference maker right there.

Coaching: A- Did I see right...Bill Callahan just used a fullback as more than a blocker? Then had Joey Ganz running options? Guess he watched some old Husker films. Callahan still has a problem with tipping off playcalls with his freshmen backs, handing the ball off to Quentin Castille everytime he was in the game. You could get away with that against Nevada. You won't later in the season. Also, need to work on getting plays in faster with the new clock rules. On defense, Kevin Cosgrove mixed and matched his looks more on Saturday than he did all of last season. A dominant effort lead to a 2-to-1 advantage in time of possession.

Overall: B+ A very solid effort for week 1.
Elsewhere in college football:
Oklahoma: A 79-10?
Texas: D+ Beating Arkansas State by one score? Hmmm...
Michigan: F Appalachian Frickin State? Bahahaha!!! I thought the Weasels were exposed at the end of last season as a fraud, but apparently many voters decided to ignore it.
USC: C Got off to a fast start, but put it into neutral too soon.
Missouri: C+ Got off to a big lead against Illinois, then let them back into the game.
Iowa State: D At least they didn't lose to a 1-AA team.
Kansas State: B- Went to Auburn and lead most of the way. Could make an argument they are the second best team in the Big XII North.
Kansas: A 52-7 over a MAC team is nothing to sneeze at.
Oklahoma State: C- Didn't get to see it, but had hoped they could do better than that.

Here's a boxscore line that doesn't bode well. Thinking TT at home more and more:

<TABLE class=tablehead style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 5px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #ff7339"><TD colSpan=5>UTEP Passing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left> </TD><TD>C/ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Vittatoe</TD><TD>6/21</TD><TD>58</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Sam</TD><TD>2/5</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Big 12 Football:
I have a ton of questions and comments about a number of Big 12 teams after devoting most of my weekend to college football:

From MichiganZone:

Post Mortem

There is a lot of ground to cover. I'm going to attempt to do it in a rational way which is why I waited until now instead of putting something up right after the game.

Hell, fuck rational. Let's dive in...

LLOYD CARR

Let's start right at the top with the topic everyone is talking about: the head coach.

There is no excuse for how the team played yesterday. None. Zip. Zero. They weren't prepared on offense, defense, special teams or as a coaching staff. Period. As such, Carr took the blame and deserves it. Really deserves it. Of course, taking the blame still doesn't nullify responsibility for the result.

However, Carr won't (and shouldn't) get fired at this time or during the season. I'm not even going to get into what should happen at the end of the season nor am I in any way defending what happened yesterday. I'm simply responding to those calling for his head today: Not gonna happen. Because who would replace him? Ron English? Ha! Mike DeBord? Double ha!

As upset as Michigan fans everywhere are - and should be - doing such a thing, while it might feel good, rationally serves no greater good for the team or the program. NOBODY should want to throw anybody on the current staff in there and it would be beyond stupid to just go "grab a coach" after the first game of the season. Any coach the program might really want isn't available. So, right or wrong, and I'm sure this will fall on the deaf ears of quick typing commenters, Carr is the coach for the entire 2007 season.

Again, you don't have to like it or agree with it, but that's the situation. So bitch if you want, but let's talk about some other things. Such as...

RON ENGLISH

I saw some asking in our post-game thread if people thought he should still get the head coaching job when Lloyd leaves. Folks, let's be perfectly clear: Ron English is finished at Michigan. Period, Part II. And after a loss like this (that is more than an "L," it embarrassed the entire program), when Lloyd does leave/is replaced, this debacle most likely cost Lloyd any chance of naming his handpicked successor from within the program/his staff.

And if Carr can't pick English (assuming that was going to be his choice), who the hell associated with Michigan would? In the last three games going back to last season, Michigan has given up over 100 points and god-knows-how-many-yards off the top of my head. More and more, the first 11 games of last season are looking like a fluke.

In fact, if any coach isn't around next week, my money would be on English. He has to realize he's done in terms of ever getting a shot at the top spot in A2. Furthermore, Lloyd must do something after a defeat such as this. This is a program altering loss and huge changes must be made. And if the head guy is here all year - again, don't shoot the messenger - he has to make it at least look like this wasn't just any loss. It wasn't.

Thus, English is a dead (Michigan) man walking right now.

MIKE DEBORD

His side of the ball was just as bad as English's defense was. How do you take such talent and make it look so...average? Yeah, I know Hart was hurt for a couple quarters but you know what? It shouldn't have mattered.

I doubt he ever had a shot at the top spot at Michigan due to his age and the debacle that was his head coaching stint at CMU but he's in the same boat as English. The only difference is, he and Carr go way back.

THE DEFENSE

My god, do they suck. What else can you really say? They made the ASU QB look like Vince Young out there. These guys couldn't and didn't stop shit. It was 2005 all over again. One stop there at the end and, while ugly, we win. Guess again.

THE OFFENSE

Same ol', same ol'. After the first drive, I thought, "Wow!" Boy, was I wrong. They were uncreative (see DeBord) and made mistakes galore. With so much talent - top, top talent - they should be ashamed of themselves.

SPECIAL TEAMS

A complete and utter joke. Two botched FGs, two failed two-point conversions. Did anybody really believe we were going to hit that FG at the very end? How can a major college football team - let alone one allegedly a national title contender (ha!) - be so pathetic on special teams?

CHAD HENNE

Much has been made about the fact that he'll own most of Michigan's passing records before he leaves. But here's his real legacy: 0-3 vs. OSU, 0-3 in bowl games, 0-1 vs. 1-AA teams.

Maybe he's a nice kid, but when it comes to winning the biggest games, he doesn't measure up.

And Chad - senior four year starter Chad - on Michigan's second to last drive - when one more first down will ice the game - how the FUCK do you take a delay of game penalty making it 3rd and 11 instead of 3rd and 6?!?!?!?!?!?!? Please, please, PLEASE fucking explain that to me?

MIKE HART

To me, he was the only bright spot of the entire day. He almost single handedly put the team on his back for a "stirring" comeback win. Can never accuse this kid of quitting or not giving 100%.

BILL MARTIN

Here's someone who should be fired immediately. While there is no, no, no, no, no, no excuse for having lost this game, he was still a fucking moron for scheduling it. There was nothing to be gained from it. It was lose-lose for Michigan no matter what happened: If we'd won by 40, folks would be saying, "So what? They were a 1-AA squad." And now that the "unthinkable" has happened, well, just turn on any sports show.

THE REST OF THE YEAR

So what happens next? It really is a no-win situation: if we win vs. Oregon (and go on winning), it makes this loss even worse. And if we lose to the Ducks, it could be the start of a season that is too scary to think about.

Ok, I have much more to say but I'm fucking exhausted. These are the kind of games that try men's souls.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=storytitle colSpan=3>Instant Analysis: Kansas State-Auburn </TD></TR><TR><TD class=primaryimage vAlign=top>

</TD><TD noWrap width=3></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="60%" bgColor=#f5f5f5 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=center noWrap>By Matt Zemek
Staff Columnist
Posted Sep 2, 2007
</TD><TD noWrap>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In the long run, tonight's season opener for the Auburn Tigers doesn't bode well for the rest of 2007. But tonight, Toomer's Corner is still a place of victory and cheering, thanks to a clutch drive and a driven pass rusher.
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

First, the good news for Tommy Tuberville's team: they defeated Kansas State and found a way to pull out a tight, tough contest. When the chips were down, Auburn's offensive unit--quarterback Brandon Cox, the entire receiving corps, and the Tigers' offensive line--finally put all the pieces together. Working in unison and functioning well at the same time, Cox and his mates drove smartly downfield and, aided by a crucial Kansas State offside penalty in the red zone, punched the ball into the end zone for a three-point lead with under two minutes left in regulation. A few plays later, a fumble return for a touchdown sealed the Tigers' hard-earned win over the gallant and resilient Wildcats.

The man who caused that fateful, final fumble is a hard-charging young man, both literally and figuratively. Down in the Deep South, Ole Miss has "The Grove." Auburn, though, has something better: "Mister Groves." Quentin Groves, that is. Number 54 breezed around the edges all night long, terrorizing the K-State line while making life miserable for Wildcat quarterback Josh Freeman, who didn't leave the playing field unscathed after 60 minutes of bruising football. From start to finish, Groves led the charge for a punishing Auburn defense that kept the team in the game while the other side of the ball took a lot of time--over 58 minutes, if you were keeping track--to score its first touchdown of the night. Quentin Groves personified the never-say-die attitude that lifted Auburn to a satisfying win that, for one night, created a happy locker room on the Alabama Plains.

Now, the bad news for Auburn: this opener--despite the "W"--had to feel a lot like past home openers, specifically the 2003 clunker against USC and the 2005 lid-lifter against Georgia Tech. The 2005 loss to the Yellow Jackets offers a particularly apt comparison because all the components of that night resurfaced against Kansas State, two short years later. Georgia Tech 2005 and Kansas State 2007 both featured an overwhelmed Brandon Cox, a lost receiving corps, and a badly manhandled offensive line. And just as Auburn watched LSU win the SEC West in 2005, it seems as though the same scenario is ready to play out this year unless some massive changes and turnabouts occur in Auburn's offensive huddle. Whether it's Cox's pocket presence, the hands (and route-running ability) of the receivers, or the physicality of the front line, the point is clear: the same story still engulfs Auburn's inconsistent offense. Not much has changed in two years, and another flat performance in yet another season opener can't bode well for the bulk of a deathmarch through the ferociously competitive SEC. Auburn might have good offensive performances in the remainder of the season, but it's very hard to imagine the Tigers being consistent enough on a weekly basis to stay atop their division (let alone the whole conference). "You are what you are" is the timeless coaching truism, and after one game, Auburn is a superb defensive team and a rather impotent offensive team... much like three of the past four seasons.

Auburn might ramp up the intensity and become an inherently better team in the weeks and months to come. But some substantive improvements must happen, and happen quickly, if Tommy Tuberville's boys are to have a season worth remembering. Any win's a good win, but the wins won't come quite so readily if Auburn doesn't play a lot better than it did tonight against a Kansas State team that--with this level of defense--will push Nebraska to the wall for the Big XII North title.

You Want to Know What's Wrong With Minnesota?

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>

This is a bit of a random post, but I felt I had to share it with you. The Golden Gophers surrendered 412 yards through the air to Bowling Green, and the Falcons are hardly a passing juggernaut. BGSU finished with 511 yards of total offense and staved off a comeback from the Gophers. Those Rose Bowls won't be coming any time soon, I'd imagine.

Morning all. Slightly deceiving score from yesterday:

Akron 22
Army 14

Army blocked a punt for a TD with under a minute remaining in the game.

- Akron was extremely safe and conservative on offense in order to ease Jackson and Jacquemain into the fold. Constantly throwing shot passes and runs.

- With the team's losses at WR, Jabari Arthur was really the only guy they targeted. He had 11 of the team's 17 receptions and 125 of the team's 154 receiving yards.

Interesting day to say the least yesterday. Will have many more thoughts once the lines come out.

Thanks for the projections Stacks.

Thanks, Dmoney. I'm working on scores and PRs for next week right now so those deceiving scores are helpful.

Can you imagine laying points on Temple?

I can. They are much better this year. I think the line will be Temple -6 in this year's Futility Bowl against Buffalo.

Thanks, Dmoney. I'm working on scores and PRs for next week right now so those deceiving scores are helpful.

Sure, RJ. I should also add that Army was basically shut down save for one position in the 2nd quarter where they put together a lengthy drive for a touchdown.

Also, Dennis Kennedy was very effective rushing 13 times for 72 yards. I am puzzled that he only got 13 carries. Alex Allen, the apparent back-up, got 11 carries and wasn't half as effective with only 26 yards. That leads me to wonder whether or not Kennedy got injured.

Texas Longhorns Game Review: Offense vs Arkansas State

by HornsFan Sun Sep 02, 2007 at 10:53:06 AM EDT

We'll start our postgame review with a look at the offense.

Quarterback

McCoy did complete 22 of his 33 passes on the night, which is solid. And if we went by the first quarter alone, he'd have received an A or A+.
Unfortunately, Colt had a pedestrian game after the first quarter. After completing his first eight attempts of the game, McCoy completed just 14 of his next 25, including two interceptions.

What went wrong? It's hard to say exactly, but McCoy definitely struggled. In the second quarter, I thought McCoy was too loose, which is an odd thing to say. It looked like - at least to me - things were coming so easily to McCoy in the first quarter that he let his concentration slip. He didn't step into throws. He failed to look off receivers.

In the second half, he had the opposite problem, appearing to be thinking too much. Balls wound up being forced, his progressions seemed to lack flow and good order.

Add it all up, and this was not the Colt McCoy that our Big 12 title hopes depend on. He's showed remarkable bounceback ability in his young career thus far, so it's not exactly a source of concern here, but we have to call this what it was - a bad performance.

<INS>Grade: D</INS>
<INS></INS>
Running Back

On the plus side, Jamaal Charles handled 27 carries just fine, making several inspiring runs in the process. I thought Jamaal looked great last night.

Unfortunately, he had nowhere to run more often than not. When we get into the gameplan grading, I'll talk more about the failings in this regard, though the grade here is for the tailbacks themselves, who were fine.
Mysteriously, Texas didn't use Ogbonnaya much (two carries) or McGee at all. The Longhorns stuck with Charles, even inside the five yard line, where we (like 2006) struggled to score.

Both Ogbonnaya and backup fullback Antwaan Cobb were used well in the receiving game, with CO being sent deep on a wheel route and Cobb being released into the flat for a first quarter touchdown.

<INS>Grade: B</INS>
<INS></INS>
Wide Receiver

They were open. They caught passes. They (mostly) blocked well.
Colt just missed a lot of throws, and you can't really fault the pass catchers for that. Nate Jones and Limas Sweed were both outstanding, and Quan had a decent night catching his little screen passes.

Beyond that, Colt didn't get the ball to anyone. This remains the team's greatest strength.

<INS>Grade: A-</INS>
<INS></INS>
Offensive Line

Well, Texas' line only allowed one sack and Colt wasn't really hurried much on the night. On the other hand, Texas averaged a paltry 3.1 yards per rush on the evening.

As with the tailbacks, we have to ask if it was a problem with the players, or a problem with the scheme. I don't think there's any way around saying that this is a structural, schematic problem. Greg Davis has figured out how to move the ball through the air with Colt McCoy, but he has not found a way to do so and have a healthy running game.

I simply find it difficult to believe that Texas' linemen are incapable of run blocking with better success than they are. I think this has to go mostly on the coaches.

Still, the run blocking in the red zone was bad once again. These guys aren't getting it done. It's time to get worried.

<INS>Grade: C-</INS>
<INS></INS>
Offensive Coaching

After a solid first quarter, the Texas offense was flat out bad. 340 yards of total offense is bad, and only 238 in the final three quarters is especially ugly.

I've always thought people go too far criticizing Greg Davis overall, but there are - without question - games after which I'm at the front of the line to take shots at him. And last night's is one of them.

Texas had eight months to figure out how to develop a better rushing attack around Colt McCoy and we didn't see anything last night to make me believe that we have. Most infuriatingly, Texas bumbled around inside the five yard line once again, poking at the goal line with Jamaal Charles on four straight plays:

1st and Goal, 3 yard line :: Jamaal Charles rush over left end for no gain 2nd and goal, 3 yard line :: Jamaal Charles rush up middle for 2 yards to the ASU1
3rd and Goal, 1 yard line :: Jamaal Charles rush over right tackle for no gain to the ASU1
4th and Goal, 1 yard line :: Jamaal Charles rush up middle for no gain to the ASU1

That is so pathetic, and worrisome, it's not funny. You could literally pick four plays at random from the playbook and it'd have been guaranteed to be a better four-play sequence. Furthermore, why keep poking at things with Charles? Why not try Ogbonnaya? Or McGee? Christ, hand it to Derek Lokey. Whatever you do, don't give it to the same guy four times in a row, calling four straight ahead run plays which our linemen are apparently incapable of executing.

This is a basic human concept which each of us employ in our daily lives. If I think up a new post series on checkers rule history, the first post of which doesn't receive any comments, I'm going to think long and hard about posting the second one. If I do post it and it also inspires no responses? There won't be a third.

What, then, is going on with the Texas running game? Lord knows we have enough data to conclude: the system is broken. Where, then, are the adjustments? What's the new plan? If there is one, we didn't see it last night, and it can't only be chalked up to lack of execution. Even if the players are to be blamed for not executing it right, the coaches are required to recognize this and either (1) coach them up to getting it right or (2) do something different - something they can execute.

The offensive struggles last night fall on two guys - McCoy and Davis. I expect better from McCoy going forward, but I'm downright concerned about Davis. He proved himself able to build a dynamic, historically great offense around Vince Young. He has yet to figure out how to build a consistently dynamic offense around McCoy. There have been flashes of what it could be, but nothing consistent enough to win a conference, let alone national, championship.

Perhaps worst of all, the time to "go back to the drawing board" has come and gone. Football season is here. TCU arrives in Austin in six days. And if Texas doesn't improve vastly from week one to week two on offense? We won't score enough to win.

<INS>Grade: F</INS>

Hawaii hasn't missed a beat by the way. I got lucky getting the early number there as they only ended up winning by 57, but they had 4 TDs in the first quarter and were up 42-0 at the half. I know it was against Northern Colorado but they demonstrated how a big fav is supposed to play against a lesser opponent. Will be tough to find value on their lines this year, but still may be worth a look (same as Ville) even though the lines will be really high. I think Hawaii and the Ville are two teams this year who might be the ones to play as far as big favs go but of course it depends on how high the lines are.

I agree but at the same time that is how it usually always is for them...They really do not play anyone, so are usually huge favorites. Plus, they are trying to get into the talks of national champions (which they have no chance)...

That isn't as much of an issues in the fact Texas still runs the zone read play ala VY when the entire stadium and defense knows Colt isn't going to keep it and run.

my friend told me they should change the name of the play from the "zone read" to the "zone hand off"

besides the fact that i have smu tonight, i would like to see tech not win big here so i can bet them vs my beloved miners next week with some value in the line.

Post my initial line predictions and will post them next to Troy's for simplicity.

Troy in red, RJ in blue.

303 Oregon St -4
304 Cincy +8.5

305 MTSU
306 L-ville -25 -30

307 Navy
308 Rutgers -19 -13

309 WVU -24
310 Marshall +27.5

311 Nevada
312 NW -2.5 -10

313 Nebraska -7
314 Wake Forest +6

315 Miami Fl
316 OU -9.5 -10

317 Miami OH
318 Minnesota -4.5 -7

319 Buffalo
320 Temple -3 -6

321 Akron
322 Ohio St -29 -28

323 Duke
324 UVA -7.5 -17

325 Alabama -3
326 Vandy +8

327 Toledo
328 CMU -2 -2

329 Bowling Green
330 Michigan St -11 -14

331 Rice
332 Baylor -2.5 -5

333 Utah St
334 Wyoming -6.5 -17

335 San Jose St
336 Kansas St -7 -13

337 California -20
338 Colorado St +19.5

339 Mizzou -6
340 Ole Miss +12

341 NC State
342 BC -9 -14

343 Ball St -7
344 EMU +10

345 Oregon
346 Michigan -4 -5

347 Boise St -1
348 Washington +5.5

349 Fresno St
350 Texas A&M -14 -16

351 UAB
352 Florida St -32.5 -30

353 South Carolina
354 UGA -4 -8

355 Notre Dame
356 Penn State -10.5 -12

357 AFA
358 Utah -1.5 -15

359 North Carolina
360 ECU -2 -5

361 BYU
362 UCLA -13.5 -8

363 USM
364 Tennessee -8 -16

365 TCU
366 Texas -9.5 -6

367 Miss St -8
368 Tulane +10

369 Kent St
370 Kentucky -7.5 -11

371 UTEP
372 Texas Tech -11 -14

373 SDSU
374 Washington St -12 -16

375 Hawaii -28
376 La Tech +27.5

377 Syracuse
378 Iowa -16 -16

379 Indiana
380 WMU -6 -6

381 USF
382 Auburn -6.5 -11

383 Va Tech
384 LSU -6 -11

385 NMSU
386 UNM -5.5 -11

387 Wisconsin -19
388 UNLV +22.5

389 Colorado
390 Arizona State -11.5 -12

391 ULM
392 Clemson -13 -22

393 Troy
394 Florida -26 -29

395 FAU
396 Oklahoma St -17.5 -19

397 Ohio -10
398 ULL +6

399 Maryland -20
400 FIU +25.5

401 Memphis -4
402 Arkansas St +7.5

403 North Texas
404 SMU -18 -22

WISKY ARTICLE

<!-- END COLUMN LOGO -->Madison - First, a word about those all-red uniforms.
Well, maybe not. The last thing a sportswriter needs to be commenting on is fashion trends. Still, it might be practical to remember that leisure suits were also once all the rage.
More to the point, the Wisconsin offense is probably going to look good in anything this season. Nehru jackets, platform cleats, Daisy Duke shorts - OK, definitely not those - but here's the point: Convert 11 of 15 third downs and throw for nearly twice as many yards as a Pac-10 opponent in the opener, and, yeah, you get the feeling that 2007 is going to stretch somewhere into 2008 for the Badgers.
I mean, what were you really worried about? The defense is fine, although Washington State did give Wisconsin something to think about for a moment in the course of the 42-21 final Saturday. The kicking game is solid, although you never want to see your punter trying to, ahem, down his own kick.
Coaching? Everyone in Solid Red Nation today is utterly thankful that Brett Bielema is no Lloyd Carr. Offense? UW has lineman, receivers and backs from here to Pullman and a coordinator who lets it rip, but there was that one glaring hole.
Oh, yeah, the guy behind center. As much as UW people seem to enjoy agonizing over the quarterback at Tailback U., admit it, you got spoiled. Brooks Bollinger . . . Jim Sorgi . . . John Stocco . . . heck, even Mike Samuel and Darrell Bevell . . . somebody usually takes the position and hangs on to it until the last scholarship dollar is exhausted.
Which brings us to Tyler Donovan. Nothing against Allan Evridge, who is probably going to be a fine quarterback next season if UW history tells us anything, but the sentimental side of anyone from around these parts was pulling for the kid from Arrowhead High School in the Town of Merton. It's been, what, 20 years since a Wisconsin guy actually opened the season at QB for dear, ol' U-Rah-Rah, and you wanted to see Donovan do well.
Goodness knows, he's waited his turn. It's been five seasons since Donovan enrolled at Wisconsin, even with its quarterback backlog, and six since he tried to lead the Warhawks to a state championship on a bum knee here at Camp Randall Stadium. Donovan finally got a look last season in an emergency start last season at Iowa, and he was excellent. But a new year is a new year, and a championship contender has got to know it has the right guy at quarterback.
So how's 284 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions on 19 for 29 grab you?
"For a first game," Donovan said, "things went pretty well."
Hmmm . . . that's kind of like saying Ryan Braun has been OK out of the box, but you've got to know that Donovan is smart enough to take on the head coach's personality. If it were raining $100 bills, Bielema would be worried about paper cuts. So imagine Bielema's satisfaction when he heard his quarterback, UW's first new starter at the position since 2004, say this to offensive coordinator Paul Chryst:
"We left something out there today."
Exactly what was unclear, although those outfits tended to blur the vision. But you've got to like that attitude, just as you've got to appreciate the fact that all Donovan ever wanted to do was quarterback his home school.
And for openers, this was special. Now he's the guy.
"I gave him a big hug coming into the locker room," said defensive end Nick Hayden, who played with Donovan at Arrowhead. "I knew he could do it from Day 1."
Send e-mail to mhunt@journalsentinel.com

Texas Longhorns Game Review: Defense Vs Arkansas State

by HornsFan Sun Sep 02, 2007 at 11:50:42 AM EDT

Onward with the defensive review.

Defensive Line

The defensive line was mostly good last night, led by a dominant effort from Frank Okam. There are certain folks who bark about Derek Lokey being the best player on the Texas defense, and while I appreciate the importance of Derek Lokey to the team, it's flat out bullshit. A healthy Frank Okam is the best player on Texas' defense by a wide margin. There were several plays last night where he simply blew his lineman straight backward to flush Leonard out of the pocket.

Lokey, meanwhile, had a pretty poor evening. He struggled to get any penetration and he committed a silly personal foul to extend an ASU drive.

The defensive ends did a pretty good job getting pressure on Corey Leonard, but the backside contain efforts were frequently out of position.

You have to give a lot of credit to the sophomore quarterback for Arkansas State, who played as tough and gritty a game as I've ever seen from a vastly outmatched opponent.

As for run defense, the linemen did a pretty solid job, though the ends have work to do on their containment responsibilities. We knew that coming into the season, though, and it's here where the losses of Robison and Crowder will hurt the most.

As for Orakpo, let's hope he's okay, because as good as Eddie Jones is, Orakpo could be an All American if he's out there. I'm more worried about the power ends.

<INS>Grade: B</INS>
<INS></INS>
Linebackers

After a strong start, Rashaad Bobino once again had a lackluster game. Five tackles from your starting middle linebacker is practically unfathomable. Not that Jared Norton, his backup, was much better.

Killebrew and Derry, meanwhile, looked a whole lot like they did last year. Derry was solid, if unspectacular. Killebrew was around the ball but a far cry from a difference maker.

Rodderick Muckelroy just disappeared after the first half. Did he get hurt? He sure looked good early on, but he barely played after that. What happened?

I had high hopes that this could develop into a team strength this year, but I might have been wishcasting. For starters, we need Kindle to be ready to play and play big when his suspension ends. We need to play Muckelroy more and see what he's capable of. I'm not sure, too, that he shouldn't be at MLB. I'm just astounded by how often Bobino winds up on the wrong side of various blocks. The defense is set up for the middle linebacker to remain unblocked and make plays. Unfortunately, all too often Bobino winds up letting the opposing team dictate what happens to him.

Sadly, this is all old news. How many times must it be said? The starters aren't very good.

<INS></INS>
Defensive Backs

Who could have predicted that Tweedle Dee (Foster) would have had a bad game? After all that raving from "inside sources" and the media members who lapped it up, Brandon Foster was exactly what he was last season - not very good.

Every year there are a couple of upperclassmen who haven't developed like people hoped, but who the coaches ensure us are going to be key veterans now that they've had another year in the program. One of the things people always forget, though, is that these kids very, very rarely take magical leaps forward after three years in the program. The best ones flash their talent very early in their careers and then amp it up. The ones that look outmatched physically early on? Stay physically outmatched. Especially in the secondary.

So it is with Brandon Foster. Ditto Erick Jackson, who was bad last night. Ryan Palmer was decent, but I wouldn't confuse him for a player who should be starting at Texas. The fact is that the young kids with superior athletic ability should be playing. And not after we lose a game. Now.
Start Beasley. Start Chykie Brown. Get Curtis Brown on the field. Let 'em grow up on the field. If you watched any of Oklahoma's game last night, you'll note that Sam Bradford looks plenty capable of picking on a bad secondary. Last night, Texas' was pretty average.

This has traditionally been Akina's strength, so it's put up time for him as a coach. Make the tough decisions, get the best players on the field, and figure out how to improve your linebackers so that your secondary isn't working so damn hard.

<INS></INS>
Defensive Coaching

We'll get into the iffy personnel decisions in a moment, but I will take a second to note that Akina was true to his word about using the blitz more. When Arkansas State got into a rhythm on offense, Akina brought the heat, with solid success. He didn't over-blitz, but he used it at the right times. I liked that he's at least willing to bring pressure, where Chizik just stood pat as things imploded around us.

Even so, Akina's got to be careful with making sure that the head and body of the defense are coordinated. When we're bringing a blitz, it might be wise to have the rest of the coverage prepared for, say, a draw, screen pass, or quick slant in the seam. Corey Leonard handled us just fine. What happens when a real team comes to town? (Don't answer that.)

Unfortunately, the back seven of this defense is not championship material. Fixing the linebacker play is easy to call for, but will be damn hard to implement. If Bobino's going to keep playing this way, what do you do? Jared Norton didn't look ready. Do you try Muckelroy there? Is he even ready?

Fixing the outside should be easier. Parking Killebrew on the bench isn't a tough thing to do, and though he wasn't awful last night, the guy's not a playmaker. Scott Derry is the same solid-but-limited guy he's always been. Again - these aren't bad players, and would look just fine in Arkansas State uniforms. But they won't be winning anything meaningful for Texas. I think that's more or less established by now.

All the preseason Erick Jackson hype? As predicted - overblown. Fifth year seniors who haven't been good enough before don't suddenly become good enough now. Ditto for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. They're fast, I guess, but they aren't good cornerbacks. And they're tiny.

I don't think Texas has any structural scheming problems to worry about on defense. They have personnel problems. If Akina wants to get the most out of his team, they'll have to make some tough decisions, lean on some younger talent, and park some of the guys with experience on the bench.

Is he up for it? I don't know. He's got the same game film you and I do now, though. I guess we'll find out next week.

Reading through these summaries of Texas' play on Week 1 has made me realize the truth of Horn's post: The 2003 and 2004 recruiting classes are disappointing and killing us. The kids were either not very good to begin with or just simply did not mature as others had in the past.

Couple that with Mack's penchant for playing Seniors and upperclassmen, regardless of talent, and Texas could be in for a long season.

The problem is most pronounced on the OL and defensive back 7.

I'd like to see the younger, more talented but less experienced DBs and LBs get in there more.

If Horn is correct, I'm looking forward to 2008 and 2009 more and more and hope and pray this year goes better than the first game showed us.

Man Texas gets a D- overall and should be bumped out of the top 10... if they played Appy St. yesterday they would have lost too.... no question.

Anyway... love BC if the line is under 11... they score and NC State will be up for this one but won't keep it close.

Cuse might have revenge... but they have absolutely nothing in the tank this year and I think they'll struggle to win more than 2 games. Iowa will trash them in their first home game by 21+. I think the line will be somewhere around 18.5-20.

I like UL first half... they should be focused to come out and put away Midd Tenny after they hung with them alot of the game last year.

Man Texas gets a D- overall and should be bumped out of the top 10... if they played Appy St. yesterday they would have lost too.... no question.

I completely agree with that statement. I said the same thing to myself during the game. They should be somewhere in the teens as far as a ranking goes.

Was at the Nebraska game yesterday. This was a complete beating. Nebraska's OLine is the real deal. They ran the same play over and over again running it left and then right for big yardage time and time again. Keller's numbers don't look too good but he threw a couple of perfect balls that were flat out dropped that would have given him another 50 yards. Let's wait and see how he looks with Purify (suspended) back next week. I don't think anyone laid a hand on Keller all day. He had all kinds of time to throw every pass. Quentin Castille, a true freshman from Texas, is a flat out beast that runs through the first tackler nearly every time. Our 5th string guy came in the 4th quarter and juked three different guys for a TD - just like old times. Defense looked pretty stout. Nevada tried a lot of quick passes but our corners stayed pretty tight and kept them in check. Our true freshman kicker, Kunalic, stole the show. A bunch of touchbacks on kickoffs and he drilled a 46 yarder that would have been good from 60. Spec. teams should be a ton better this year with him.

Also, I watched the first half of the USC game. They didn't look good at all vs. Idaho but maybe they were just screwing around. Idaho was able to run and throw the ball some. Enderle, Idaho's QB, was impressive making his first appearance. He found some holes in the Trojan secondary. I'm hoping to get 10 pts with Nebraska in 2 weeks.

Opinion by Greg Hansen: Cats just another meal for Cougars in their den

Opinion by Greg Hansen

Tucson, Arizona | Published: 09.02.2007

advertisement​
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>OAS_AD('300x250_1')</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--var plugin = 0;if (navigator.mimeTypes && navigator.mimeTypes["application/x-shockwave-flash"] && navigator.mimeTypes["application/x-shockwave-flash"].enabledPlugin){if (navigator.plugins && navigator.plugins["Shockwave Flash"])plugin = 1;}else if (navigator.userAgent && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE")>=0&& (navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows 95")>=0 || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows 98")>=0 || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows NT")>=0)) {document.write('<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript>\n');document.write('on error resume next \n');document.write('plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.3")))\n');document.write('if ( plugin <= 0 ) then plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.4")))\n');document.write('if ( plugin <= 0 ) then plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.5")))\n');document.write('if ( plugin <= 0 ) then plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6")))\n');document.write('<\/SCRIPT> \n');}if ( plugin ){document.write('<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"');document.write(' codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=3,0,0,0" ');document.write(' ID=ad_banner_example WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=250 wmode="opaque">');document.write('

');document.write('
');document.write(' <EMBED src="http://gcirm.tucson.com/RealMedia/ads/Creatives/OasDefault/JClick2007_5/jc_mazda_300x250.swf?clickTAG=http://gcirm.tucson.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/news.azstarnet.com/stories/sports/wildcats/1056769430/300x250_1/OasDefault/JClick2007_5/mazda.html/34636230353561333436626232316130?http://www.jimclickmazdaautomall.com" menu=false quality=high bgcolor=WHITE wmode=opaque ');document.write(' swLiveConnect=FALSE WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=250');document.write(' TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">');document.write(' </EMBED>');document.write(' </OBJECT>');}else if (!(navigator.appName && navigator.appName.indexOf("Netscape")>=0 && navigator.appVersion.indexOf("2.")>=0)){document.write('');}//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=VBScript>on error resume next plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.3")))if ( plugin <= 0 ) then plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.4")))if ( plugin <= 0 ) then plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.5")))if ( plugin <= 0 ) then plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6")))</SCRIPT><OBJECT id=ad_banner_example codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=3,0,0,0 height=250 width=300 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 wmode="opaque">

<EMBED src="http://gcirm.tucson.com/RealMedia/ads/Creatives/OasDefault/JClick2007_5/jc_mazda_300x250.swf?clickTAG=http://gcirm.tucson.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/news.azstarnet.com/stories/sports/wildcats/1056769430/300x250_1/OasDefault/JClick2007_5/mazda.html/34636230353561333436626232316130?http://www.jimclickmazdaautomall.com" menu=false quality=high bgcolor=WHITE wmode=opaque swLiveConnect=FALSE WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=250 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED> </OBJECT><NOEMBED></NOEMBED><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

PROVO, Utah
The more you examine BYU on your scouting videos, the more you get sucked in. You don't see USC size or UCLA speed. The Cougars aren't explosive, like Arizona State or Cal. They haven't beaten you on any recruits.
They play in a spacey league that may or may not include UTEP or Wyoming or even Hawaii. You'd have to look it up to be sure, because you rarely see them on TV.
So you're a little flat, unconcerned perhaps, even though it's your opener and you haven't beaten anyone of note, in a game that really counted, for 10 years. You give them the first punch and you never recover.
BYU beats you in every conceivable facet of the game except the one, punting, that isn't relevant. Beats you up physically. Plays with more heart. Exhibits better conditioning. Kicks you square in your aspirations.
You don't just lose 20-7, you are truly humbled. You leave LaVell Edwards Stadium wondering what all that winter weightlifting and what all those summer two-a-day skirmishes really meant.
Are we that bad? Is BYU that good?
And, my Lord, is that really Cal and USC and Oregon State on the upcoming schedule?
For 20 years, BYU has invited Big Name Schools with Big Name Players and Big Name Coaches to Provo and one by one they've sent them away muttering the same unhappy things. Miami. Texas. Georgia Tech. Notre Dame.
Whatever Arizona's coaches told the Wildcats about BYU and playing in Provo — especially this one: BYU will not fear you — the Wildcats weren't buying it. On the day Sonny Dykes' offense lurched and sputtered and didn't get out of the parking lot, the Wildcats phoned it in.
"You look at BYU's statistics — what've they won 11, 13 games in a row? — they don't lie,'' said UA defensive coordinator Mark Stoops. "Until somebody comes in here and beats them, well, I want to see it first.''
That team won't be Arizona. The Wildcats are no longer on BYU's future schedules, although Florida State, UCLA, Arizona State and Washington are. That is their problem.
"Everyone talks about (non-BCS schools) Boise State and TCU,'' coach Mike Stoops said. "I don't get it.''
That was his way of endorsing BYU as the nation's best-team-not-from-a-legit-conference.
The Wildcats weren't good enough, not even close, and that is a colossal worry at the start of Stoops' fourth season. No matter how optimistic your Wildcat bones, you cannot honestly see how Arizona can regroup in time to reach .500 by the bowl season. The October and November schedule is ridiculously tough.
"I thought we were a little bit further along,'' Stoops said. "Our margin for error is very minimal now.''
The dreadful debut of Arizona's 13th offensive system in its Pac-10 years was painful to watch. Dykes admitted to being "shocked.''
What happened? Arizona's early game plan was to run behind Chris Jennings, who was neither quick enough, powerful enough nor elusive enough to get to open space.
BYU was a step ahead of him.
By the time Arizona abandoned its Jennings-here, Jennings-there approach and wished that Chris Henry had not bolted for the NFL a year early, BYU had firmly taken command.
"I thought we played a little afraid, afraid to make mistakes in the first half,'' said Dykes. Indeed. The UA's first-half test drive of its newly installed offense wasn't unlike a 16-year-old taking a driver's license exam.
Slower. Be careful. Look out. Whoops.
Its fender was dented anyway.
"We wish it hadn't happened,'' said Dykes. "We didn't want it to. We didn't intend for it to happen that way today.''
If anyone had warned us about the possibility of a troublesome start to Dykes' creation, it was Stoops himself. At his Monday press conference he said, candidly, "and we're going to make a ton of mistakes on offense.''
So perhaps it was merely bad timing. When you implement a radically different offense, you don't want to do it against one of the few teams that actually runs the same offense, and therefore knows what you want to do before you want to do it.
Bad timing II: For the next two seasons, Arizona has plenty of break-in time, against Idaho, Toledo and New Mexico, and has even added The Citadel to an early schedule. Oh, how Mr. Dykes and Willie Tuitama could have benefited by opening against the Lumberjacks.
At game's end Saturday, BYU players took a victory lap around Edwards Stadium, slapping hands with many fans in the capacity crowd, reveling in a productive off-season that again rewarded its bold scheduling practices.
Arizona walked slowly from the field, greeted by the emptiness of an opening day pratfall.
"It wasn't all bad,'' said Stoops. "We'll be better next week, I'll promise you that.''
And you've got to believe him, because they couldn't be any worse.

<TABLE cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=articleTitle>Purdy: Despite rout, progress for Stanford was evident beyond the numbers</TD></TR><!--subtitle--><!--byline--><TR><TD class=articleByline>By Mark Purdy
Mercury News Staff Columnist
San Jose Mercury News</TD></TR><!--date--><TR><TD class=articleDate>Article Launched:09/02/2007 01:54:20 AM PDT</TD></TR><TR><TD height=10></TD></TR><TR><TD class=articleBody>

Jim Harbaugh assessed his team's 28-point loss to UCLA this way:
"I learned we had a football team today. I'm proud of our guys. I can't wait to get back in the office tomorrow."
So. If you were pondering whether a four-touchdown defeat in his first game as Stanford's head coach would turn Harbaugh into Gloomy Gus, the Sideline Wuss, you can simply forget about it.
Since he was hired by Stanford in January, Harbaugh has opened his mouth at regular intervals to offer his honest opinions about college football and talk about how good his team can be one day. That continued Saturday. Nothing will make this man depressed. Nothing.
"I saw a lot of positive things out there on the field," Harbaugh said after his team had been outgained 624 yards to 383.
Funny thing is, in a twisted way, you could almost see his point.
A year ago in a 31-0 loss to UCLA, Stanford had only 166 yards of offense. Putting up more than twice as many yards and losing 45-17 does indeed count for progress. As does trailing by just 14-7 at halftime. And executing an 80-yard touchdown drive in the final minutes of the second quarter.
See? Progress. Nano-progress, to be sure. But that is where Cardinal football stands at this point.
Which is as opposed to last season, when Stanford's players simply stood, period. Not only stood, but slouched. That was a big reason the Cardinal won just one of 12 games. Perhaps the most noticeable difference Saturday between 2006 and 2007 was the team's body language. They were playing the nation's 14th-ranked team, a UCLA squad with far better talent that was making far more big plays. But you never had the sense that the Cardinal folded up completely.
With 10 minutes left, Stanford was still behind by just 14 points and the bench area was extremely active. That was something you didn't see much under former coach Walt Harris. He was known to relentlessly berate his players, they were often visibly droop-shouldered.
"It definitely felt different with the effort and team morale today," Stanford running back Anthony Kimble said. "Everybody played hard to the last snap. Sometimes last year, I felt the coaches and maybe the players quit on each other. I definitely felt that happened some last year."
So is it fair to say Harbaugh has a better handle on how to motivate the Cardinal?
"He understands a lot better this team's . . . what this team needs," Kimble said. "And I'll leave it at that."
For the record, there is no indication that Harbaugh's enthusiasm has carried over into ticket sales. The announced attendance Saturday was 38,600. But eyeballing the crowd, there were probably closer to 30,000.
But once more, it's probably how you look at the picture. If you are a stadium half-empty person, this was the second-worst debut by a Stanford coach - and the worst since 1958, when Jack Curtice dropped his first game 40-6 to Washington State.
If you are a stadium half-full person, then the convincing defeat on the scoreboard wasn't as important as some of the other stuff that happened.
Such as? In five home games last year, Stanford scored only three offensive touchdowns. Saturday alone, the Cardinal scored two - one on a 70-yard pass to Richard Sherman. Harbaugh said quarterback T.C. Ostrander completed some passes "that weren't just good throws, they were great throws."
More significant: Ostrander had zero interceptions to go with his 331 passing yards. And the Stanford offense had zero offside or procedure penalties.
Make no mistake, though. In terms of competing with the Pacific-10 Conference's top teams, the Cardinal obviously has a whole lot of catching up to do - literally. Speed, or lack of it, remains a major issue with the Cardinal. Stanford receivers found it hard to gain separation from the Bruins. But if UCLA running backs or wide receivers found open space, it was off to the races.
Harbaugh must take care of that issue with better recruiting - and Saturday told us nothing about that. In truth, a debut game really doesn't mean much. Bill Walsh lost two at Stanford. Walt Harris and Paul Wiggin won their inaugural games and never did much else.
In other words, don't draw big conclusions from Saturday - except that Harbaugh does have his men drinking the new-attitude punch. Sherman even opined that Stanford still has "a very good chance at getting to a bowl game."
Whoa, lads. Let's slow down. A better marker game for Stanford takes place in two weeks when San Jose State visits. A year ago, the season started its woeful slide when Stanford blew a late lead to the Spartans in a 35-34 loss. "We'll be ready to play that one, for sure," Ostrander said. Harbaugh? He was probably headed out for some postgame pizza with optimistic toppings.

Terps win opener but lose QB Portis

Lattimore carries day with 106 yards, 3 TDs

By Heather A. Dinich
Sun Reporter
September 2, 2007
COLLEGE PARK
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/trb.baltimoresun/sports/college/football;tk=11587;ptype=ps;slug=bal-spterpsfoot02sep02001522;rg=ur;ref=baltimoresuncom;pos=1;dcopt=ist;sz=300x250;tile=1;ord=12212187?" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/N763.integrentmedia.com/B2446379.3;sz=300x250;ord=[timestamp]?" frameBorder=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250 BORDERCOLOR="#000000"><SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/N763.integrentmedia.com/B2446379.3;abr=!ie;sz=300x250;ord=[timestamp]?"></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT>
B2446379.3;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;ord=[timestamp]
</NOSCRIPT></IFRAME><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
When Maryland starting quarterback Jordan Steffy jogged off the field at Byrd Stadium last night to visit the trainers' room, former third-string quarterback Chris Turner took over Maryland's offense.

He is now next in line.

Before the season-opening kickoff against Villanova, the athletic department announced that Josh Portis, the Terps' highly hyped backup quarterback, will not play this season because of an "academic issue."

Steffy added to the drama in the third quarter when a cramp in his right leg left him lying on the ground, surrounded by four trainers.

Turner and veteran tailback Keon Lattimore pushed the team forward in his absence - a possible foreshadowing for this team. Eventually Steffy returned, and his play, along with that of Lattimore, helped lead Maryland to a 31-14 win over Villanova before an announced 50,389 at Byrd Stadium.

Portis is "a great player, and with him out, it's definitely going to be tough," Steffy said, "but we're going to continue to fight on."

Steffy, who made his first college start last night, played with poise, and had the most productive debut of any first-time Maryland starter since Brian Cummings in 1995. Steffy completed 19 of 24 passes for 174 yards and one interception, and he also rushed for a 10-yard touchdown with 12:46 left in the game. While he took the first step in proving he's capable of leading Maryland's offense, the key now is for Steffy to stay healthy.

"We won, that's the most important thing," Steffy said. "Hopefully you'll hear me say that a lot more times. I don't know how I was. I'm upset I threw a pick. That's what I'll focus on tonight. But most important we won the game and I think I played all right."

Lattimore, who earned the start last night after impressing coach Ralph Friedgen in preseason camp, validated his promotion with 106 yards and three touchdowns on 21 carries.

"I think he's hungry," Friedgen said. "This is his last chance. ... I thought he ran harder than I've ever seen him run here. Some of those touchdowns were just determination to get the ball in the end zone."

As Ravens' linebacker Ray Lewis watched his half brother with pride, Lattimore scored on an 18-yard run that put Maryland ahead 24-7 with 2:59 left in the third quarter. The last Terps player to rush for three touchdowns in a game was Mario Merrills at Temple on Oct. 8, 2005.

Lattimore also scored the Terps' first touchdown on a 12-yard run with 11 minutes remaining in the second quarter and caught several key passes out of the backfield. He scored again on the Terps' first drive of the second half, a 14-yard run that put Maryland ahead 17-7.

"I was determined to get in, help the team win, put some points on the board," said Lattimore, who missed the spring with a back injury. "I'm injury-free right now. No nicks and bruises. I'm a hundred percent out there. I gave it my all, anything to help the team win."

The defense played its part, too. The Wildcats came in with a depleted offensive line, as three starters from last year's team graduated, and four players were injured this summer. Villanova started two true freshmen on the offensive line, which might have contributed to the Terps' four sacks of quarterback Antwon Young.

Villanova was held to just 11 rushing yards, and Maryland out-gained the Wildcats 428-187 in total offense.

Young made his first career start last night after playing sparingly in 2005 and redshirting last year, and he was perhaps more productive than Steffy in the first half.

At times, the Wildcats' offense moved with ease, but it wasn't until late in the second quarter that they capitalized on it. Young completed four passes of at least 11 yards each that sustained an 84-yard scoring drive with under three minutes left in the half. He connected with tight end Matthew Sherry for a 26-yard touchdown pass, and the Wildcats went to the locker room at halftime trailing 10-7.

Maryland had at least two clear opportunities to widen that gap in the first half, but junior receiver Isaiah Williams dropped a potential touchdown pass and Steffy threw an interception in the end zone with less than a minute remaining.

But Maryland's defense, which allowed 169 yards in the first half, was staunch in the second. The Terps pushed Villanova back 7 yards on its first two offensive plays in the third quarter and held the Wildcats without a first down or offensive score in the second half.

The Wildcats' lone touchdown in the second half came on a 42-yard interception return by Salim Koroma in the final minute.

"We knew what we needed to accomplish, we knew what we needed to get done," Terps linebacker Erin Henderson said. "We just went out there and executed better in the second half, got that momentum going back our way and kept riding that until we were able to come out the second half like we did."

Week 2 Line Projections

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 430pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=572 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 17pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 804" width=22><COL style="WIDTH: 76pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3693" width=101><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=5 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 97pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=129 height=17>Week 2</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 17pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=22></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 76pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=101></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl23 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:num="39331">9/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Oregon St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Cincinnati</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+5.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Middle Tennessee</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Louisville</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-36</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl23 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:num="39332">9/7/2007</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Navy</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Rutgers</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-14.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl23 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:num="39333">9/8/2007</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Virginia Tech</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">LSU</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-8</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Alabama</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Vanderbilt</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+7.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>South Florida</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Auburn</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-7</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Mississippi St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Tulane</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+6</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Missouri</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Ole Miss</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+7</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>South Carolina</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Georgia</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-6</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Troy</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Florida</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-27</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Southern Miss</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Tennessee</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-16.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Kent St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Kentucky</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-11</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Oregon</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Michigan</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-2.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Notre Dame</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Penn St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-15</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Akron</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Ohio St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-26</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Syracuse</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Iowa</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-27</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Wisconsin</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">UNLV</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+26.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Eastern Illinois</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Purdue</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Western Illinois</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Illinois</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="Nevada ">Nevada </TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Northwestern</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-8</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Bowling Green</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Michigan St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-11</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Indiana</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">W. Michigan</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-2.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Miami, OH</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Minnesota</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-3</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="Miami ">Miami </TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Oklahoma</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-10</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>TCU</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Texas</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-9</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Fresno St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Texas A&M</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-13</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Florida Atlantic</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Oklahoma St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-22.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>UTEP</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Texas Tech</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pending</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Rice</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Baylor</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-7</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Nebraska</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Wake Forest</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+5.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>San Jose St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Kansas St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-12.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Colorado</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Arizona St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-13</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>SE Louisiana</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:str="Kansas ">Kansas </TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Northern Iowa</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Iowa St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Duke</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Virginia</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-27</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Samford</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Ga Tech</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>North Carolina</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">East Carolina</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-3</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>UAB</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Florida St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pending</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>LA-Monroe</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Clemson</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pending</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>N.C. State</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Boston College</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-9</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Maryland</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Florida Int'l</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+16</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>BYU</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">UCLA</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-7</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>California</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Colorado St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+12.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Northern Arizona</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:str="Arizona ">Arizona </TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Boise St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Washington</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-1.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>San Diego St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">vs.</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Washington St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-15</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>West Virginia</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Marshall</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+23.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Grambling St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pitt</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Maine</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">UConn</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Air Force</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Utah</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">???</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>New Mexico St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">New Mexico</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-6.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Utah St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Wyoming</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-25</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>North Texas</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">SMU</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pending</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Memphis</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Arkansas St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+1</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Hawaii</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">La Tech</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+20</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Cal Poly</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Idaho</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Rhode Island</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Army</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Toledo</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Central Michigan</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-3.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>S. Illinois</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">N. Illinois</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Ball St.</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">E. Michigan</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>+7</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Ohio</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">LA-Lafayette</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-3.5</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Buffalo</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Temple</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>-7</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>W. Virginia Tech</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">@</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">WKU</TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

list of deceiving scores in games i watched or followed

boston college 38 wake forest 28 -- bc was better than indicated
auburn 23 kansas st 13 -- k state led most of the way in very competitive defensive game
TCU 27 Baylor 0- far more competitive than score. once tcu got up 17 and baylor became one dimensional, the horn frogs just sat on patterns and broke on the ball. i think at half baylor and tcu had very similar yardage gained
utep 10 new mexico 6 -- new mexico ran it down uteps throat most of the game , bogging down near the goal line and then missing gimme field goals. utep looked like last years team with anemic rushing capability. new mexico likely should have won this by double digits
houston 27 oregon 48- houston outgained oregon and had a 29-23 first down edge. they turned the ball over 4 times and had a punt blocked. the one thing not deceiving in this score are the points. oregon and houston offenses are for real.

might be forgetting a game or two but those are the ones with what i think were deceiving final scores to some degree or another

good stuff on Oregon...thx

I don't have much to add because all I watched was the National TV games yesterday, and even missed the 2nd half of the 3:30 games...but this thread has been more than invaluable to read through. Appreciate all the work you guys are doing in copying and pasting a lot of information----also really appreciate those of you posting deceiving scores---one of the best tools to use in capping IMO...

..don't post too often...mainly lurk....but I thought I'd post a couple of observations on the California-Colorado State game...

..I don't believe in "trap games", but if I did, this could possibly be the Mother Of All Trap Games....

..first, California is coming off a huge, huge victory in a very emotional redemption game. It's going to be awfully tough for the Cal kids to come back down to earth and focus in on what I am sure they will regard (subconsciously at the very least) as a vastly inferior opponent.

..second, I watched a lot of college ball this weekend, and of all the QB's I saw, no one (Nate Longshore included) impressed me more than Colorado State's Caleb Hanie (I understand Matt Ryan played super for Boston College, but I didn't see much of that game, so with apologies to Mr. Ryan, I'm sticking with my comments regarding Hanie)...

..now, I'm not sure how the Rams will cope with Cal's weapons and lethal speed on the offensive side of the ball, but I think with Hanie, Colo St will be able to trade points at least for a little while. If this line is in the 17-20 range, I'll definitely be on the home team and the points. And as far as the total is concerned, I don't think they can put the number high enough. This baby has 45-34 or 42-31 or 41-27 written all over it.

..just my .02 ..I will go back to lurking now....

:cheers:

NC State insights and review of UCF's win:

Remember the Mission

The nice thing about a new season (especially with a new coaching regime) is the fresh hope it brings. Everybody starts 0-0, and almost every opponent has some question marks. Unfortunately, the Pack stands at 0-1, and the short-term prospects aren’t good. After all, if UCF had so much as a competent QB, they would have hung 50+ points on our defense last night. We played better in the second half, but the blown coverages were still too numerous to count.
That doesn’t mean you have the right to be discouraged. We hired Tom O’Brien to build a program, one that wins consistently and competes for championships. We didn’t hire him to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Success at the latter is by no means a sure sign of success at the former - see Amato, Chuck and Sendek, Herb.
In the “scouts’ views” section of my hard copy Sporting News college football preview, the ACC “insider” said (re NC State) something to the effect of “they will be horrible this year, since not all of the leftovers are going to buy into TOB’s system, but mark my words - he’ll win a conference title there.” That’s fine with me - how about you? Break as many eggs as you need to make the omelette, Coach. I’m not interested in any more “Band Aid” solutions for Wolfpack athletics.
You know what kind of results Coach O’Brien can achieve once he has his personnel in place - you saw him do it at Boston College. I still consider that his floor, not his ceiling. By year three, I expect to see measurable improvement. Harrison Beck will be a redshirt senior, and if needed, Mike Glennon a redshirt freshman. The 2-deep will be filled with legitimate, D-1 caliber offfensive linemen. There will be less flash, maybe - but more football IQ. What you saw last night was a combination of staff and players getting used to each other, along with the net result of several consecutive mediocre and unbalanced recruiting classes. 3-9 teams that lose three players to the first four rounds of the NFL draft tend not to be much better the next year, if they haven’t been recruiting extremely well.
In retrospect, when we saw the first week depth chart released, we should have known that there was trouble, and it went deeper than the QB position. It’s clear that alot of players that needed to step up for us to be successful have not done so.
Want a reason for great optimism? Despite the crowing we heard from BC fans, Tom O’Brien and Dana Bible were not predictable. They did anything but play it “by the book” - changing QBs when the need became painfully clear, throwing a decently long pass to Marcus Stone on 4th and inches (after earlier struggling with power running in that situation), and making a gutsy, mathematically correct decision to go for it on 4th down with time running low in the 4th quarter. One gutsy call worked, and one didn’t (although I’m not sure we would have been in much better shape even if we had punted, in which case it was essentially risk-free, mathematically speaking) - but that’s not how you judge making the right call. The risk/reward ratio was favorable, and both calls showed great situational awareness (perhaps Amato’s weakest trait - maybe after ego). Every justified risk won’t produce a favorable result - but that’s why it’s a risk. Ask yourself this - had you been a Golden Knights fan last night - didn’t you hope State would try running up the gut again on 4th and inches? And that we would send the punt team out on 4th and 6? That’s generally a good way to test a coach’s decisionmaking. My long-standing pet peeve is coaches worrying about criticism if they don’t play by the book, and the play doesn’t work. It’s both cowardly and illogical. From my vantage point, O’Brien and Bible showed both balls and brains last night, and that will reap great rewards long-term.
Another positive - TOB eschewed Tony Haynes’ attempts to make happy talk in the post-game interview. O’Brien certainly acknowledged the second-half improvement, but also the much less comfortable truth that we have a long way to go before being a respectable team, let alone a good one. He was pissed, and I like that. We’re all on your side, Coach. It was a revealing first game, and I’m sure the staff learned alot from it.
On the QB situation, you saw what a good coach (which O’Leary certainly is) will do after studying film on Daniel Evans. Stack the box and blitz - if we can’t give him good time to throw, he can’t get through his progressions fast enough, and doesn’t have the athleticism to get away and buy time for himself. He also is susceptible to tipped passes b/c of his height, and there’s just not enough velocity on his passes to make defenses pay a high price for their aggression. That’s not a knock on Evans - it’s just the simple fact that he profiles as a solid backup who has his best success in short bursts of exposure. Beck, being the superior athlete, was able to make quicker reads, and force balls into smaller windows. The defense also had to respect his deep ball, even though he didn’t connect on it often. That’s why I said all along that I really wanted him to win the starting job, and that it would mean trouble if he didn’t.

What's Wrong with Auburn's Offense?

Posted Sep 2nd 2007 2:02PM by Ryan Ferguson
Filed under: Auburn Football, SEC
auburn-cox.jpg

Shades of 2006 all over again: Auburn beat Kansas State Saturday night, but it was not a win for the ages. The Tigers struggled offensively, trailing the Wildcats for the entire game before a 57-yard, seven play touchdown drive by Brandon Cox finally put the Tigers ahead with 2:01 remaining. A few seconds later, a Wildcat fumble was picked up by Antonio Coleman and returned 34 yards for a touchdown, resulting in the somewhat deceptive final score of 23-13.

Bottom line: Auburn gutted it out and got the win. That's how it works in college sports. You win pretty, you survive. You win ugly, you still survive. Auburn's pulse is strong and they're looking forward to next week, undefeated.

Still, this weekend's performance is going to scrutinized and analyzed and worried over by the Auburn faithful. The Tigers were favored to beat K-State by 13 points. They nearly lost, and the last second fumble recovery is only score padding -- this was a 3-point victory over a visiting, unranked, out of conference team.

One that was pretty good, mind you, and one that Auburn's defense was able to keep in check by only allowing 13 points (one TD, two FGs). But the offensive effort was simply unimpressive.

Senior QB Brandon Cox's line for the night was 17/30 for 229 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs. That puts his QB rating to start the year at a less-than-sterling 118.45.

Mitigating factors before you judge Cox too harshly: 1) His offensive line gave up 5 sacks, one of which looked like it may have caused Cox's shoulder to start giving him problems; 2) he was hurried 8 times and pressured an untold number of times; 3) Kansas State's defense was of a pretty fair caliber; and 4) Cox's receivers weren't getting the job done. They had a hard time getting open and didn't appear ready to catch the ball when K-State was blitzing Cox, forcing him to throw early. (Either that, or Cox was not on schedule and throwing behind them -- hard to say which.)

Still, this is a senior quarterback, one of only three in the SEC. He's the leader of this offense, and in theory, he's completely healthy. He has to start making things happen back there.

Some are blaming Auburn head coach Tommy Tuberville's friendship with his offensive line coach, Hugh Nall, for last year's (and perhaps this season's) troubles with protecting the quarterback. Cox was sacked 34 times in 2006, an obscene number for a highly-ranked SEC team. The '07 version of the Tigers' O-Line returns a lone starter, but the problems didn't seem to depart along with those who graduated. If Saturday night's performance is any indicator, Cox had better not look for any help in 2007. Considering most SEC defenses will be tougher than Kansas State's, he will probably get beaten up pretty badly this season. They gave up 5 sacks this time... how many when they play LSU?

But Auburn's offensive problems can't be blamed on the QB and O-Line situation alone. Auburn's rushing attack was anemic at best, getting just 89 yards on 28 carries for an average of 3 yards per carry. That's not going to cut it in the SEC.

Auburn's saving grace is their defense. Said Tuberville, "We're not going to beat a lot of teams offensively." That is an understatement.

We'll give Cox and the rest of this offense time to mature and grow into their roles, but early indications are that Auburn will once again be the team that grits out wins on defense and special teams rather than a powerhouse offense. (Does that remind anyone of a national championship team from 2006?)

Under the Microscope: Nebraska Rides Lucky to Big Win

Posted Sep 2nd 2007 12:59PM by Jeff Adams
Filed under: Nebraska Football, Big 12
Under the Microscope is a weekly postgame feature that attempts to analyze the bits and specks that make the Big 12 great ... or not so great. It's a closer look at the matter that matters. HA!

marlon-lucky-240.jpg
One of the biggest questions Nebraska faced as it kicked off the 2007 season was whether Marlon Lucky could carry the load as the team's feature back. During his first two seasons Lucky showed flashes, but often fell short of expectations. A tumultuous off-season followed, and many wondered if he was simply overrated. On Saturday Lucky answered the question in dramatic fashion rushing for 233 yards on 30 carries and 3 touchdowns. He also had 33 yards receiving and a TD catch.

Not a bad start and well worth the wait for Nebraska fans. Of course the performance came against Nevada and not Oklahoma, but let's not take too much away from the nation's current rushing leader. Next week's trip to Wake Forest should tell us more about Lucky and the Nebraska offense.

Offensive Line Set the Tone

Nebraska's offensive line completely dominated Nevada allowing Lucky to run wild and keeping Sam Keller's uniform clean in his Nebraska debut. How well did Nebraska control the line of scrimmage? Well enough to significantly reduce Callahan's sizable playbook.
At one point, "I think we ran the same play about six times in a row, seven times in a row," Husker left tackle Carl Nicks said. "[quarterback Sam] Keller's like, 'All right, guys, we got '98' again.'"

What's 98? "Stretch play to the right," Nicks said. "They couldn't stop us. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess."​
Keller Inconsistent But Good Enough

Sam Keller made his much-anticipated debut on Saturday and played a lot like ... Sam Keller. He seemed uncomfortable at times, locking on receivers and forcing a few throws into coverage. Issues getting the plays in on time from the sideline and at least three drops by wide-open receivers also hampered Keller's performance. On a positive note, Keller's arm strength and touch were impressive and he clearly has the tools to expand Nebraska's offensive repertoire.
"I wasn't pressing at all," Keller said. "I can be honest with you and say that I had butterflies, but I think after a year and 10 months off of not playing in a game, that's expected, especially in this situation, this atmosphere. It was so electric, so special."​

After his performance on Saturday, I would be shocked if Beck didn't get the starting job. I still think BC wins and likely covers up to DD...

Was in Vegas the last time Wisky played there.. Very large bet on Wisky.

Wisky up easily with 9 min to go when a transformer outside the stadium mysteriously went out causing a blackout in the stadium. Game did not resume. All wagers returned to bettors.. I still have a copy of the ticket from Mirage.. Biggest moose in my long history as a gambler. Will never forget it.. Anyone else remember that? Anyone else get moosed?

There is a reason they did not allow wagers on UNLV home games in Vegas for a long time. I am not a "that game was fixed" kind of guy but am always wary of any athletic event that takes place in Vegas.

Have a good time in sin city!:cheers:

Yes I remember very well and got moosed also lol....

After his performance on Saturday, I would be shocked if Beck didn't get the starting job. I still think BC wins and likely covers up to DD...

I'm hoping for BC under 10 or 14.

BC is extremely motivated to kick the shit out of O'Brien. He really pissed off the seniors and upperclassmen when he left and then went to an in-conference competitor.

Word I'm getting is that the 10 point win over Wake was deceptive. Game could have been a 20 point win.

mine...I'm terrible at this, but I'll give it a try. This is more my perception of where most of them ought to be. ...no sure I use the same criteria a linesmaker would use.

303 Oregon St
304 Cincy -7

305 MTSU
306 L-ville - 37

307 Navy
308 Rutgers -14

309 WVU -28
310 Marshall

311 Nevada
312 NW -7

313 Nebraska - 17
314 Wake Forest