Sunday MLB

Big daddy naught

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 3-2, +1.7 units.

Picked up a winner on my only posted play yesterday w DeGrom and the Mets taking care of business against the Cards. Now for Sunday. The plays...

Nats (Gonzalez) -147 at Cincy. Better team. Better pitcher. I’ll take my chances.

Twins (Berrios) -103 at Balt (Gausman). Big fan of this Twins team and love Berrios’ stuff. Think he keeps the O’s bats relatively silent.

Houston (Cole) -150 at Tex (Minor). The Astros grind out ABs and I expect them to run up Minor’s pitch count and get into that Tex pen early on this one. Cole making his Stros debut should be geeked up.

Mets (Matz) +109 vs Cards (Weaver). Mets are hitting and I’ll look to ride the bats while they are hot. A little worried Matz won’t get deep into this one and the pen will be tested, but I’ll bit on them as the dog here.

Depending how the day goes might have a play on the ESPN night game. If I do I’ll post it. As always GL all and happy holidays!

Good stay today, 3-1, +2 units so as promised onto Sunday night baseball.

Gotta do it

SF (Stratton) +172 at LAD (Hill). Neither team is hitting, and Hill was brutal this spring. Stratton pitches well down the stretch as a start for SF last year. Like the value here. Adding a unit on the +1.5 RL at -125 as well. GL

Back