Sunday how bad is Cutch's injury Discussion

Bubba, Fowler and Crane speak to much religion for my taste, kinda like Kurt Warner did. Just a tad over the top for me.

Nothing wrong with praising the man above.

That's why MM is the best actor in the world!

Now I'm on the Bubba train. For Jesus' sake our lord and savior.

It's not about what God is worried about it's about honoring the health and ability you have been blessed with.

Most golfers give praise, fine, but they are over the top for me. Almost Mormon style over the top.

I never heard him talk so if it's over the top that's not cool either. Be secure in your religion to some degree as well.

Speaking of racism... I wonder why when in-gaming golf we never get anything like "damn, that white boy can putt"...

:popcorn:

Do you guys know that left handed people have more sex and win a higher percentage of fights than right handed people?

I'm very right handed.

I will say it's refreshing that the guy shows emotion unlike most of these stiffs, just gotta channel it a bit more at times

Cold pizza the only way to go for me. Maybe order for dinner now and stick it in the fridge for a bit.

Is Speith an up and comer or just one of these flash in the pan guys?

Like that Italian kid from a few years ago. where the fuck is he?

Is Speith an up and comer or just one of these flash in the pan guys?

Like that Italian kid from a few years ago. where the fuck is he?

Matteo Manassero still playing on tour...mostly plays in Europe by choice. he played in the Masters

Spieth is the only guy besides Tiger to win the US Amateur twice. He's 20...he's expected to be great

Matteo Manassero still playing on tour...mostly plays in Europe by choice. he played in the Masters

Spieth is the only guy besides Tiger to win the US Amateur twice. He's 20...he's expected to be great

How old is Matteo, that's my boy!

Back