Sunday how bad is Cutch's injury Discussion

Hiiiiiigh one bouncer off home plate by Hanley... Everybody's safe. Dee Gordon scores, Puig to 3rd.

2-0 Doyers

When I was in high school, the good golfers were assholes, but it was kind of an organic deal. They were just rich kids who golfed. Now the good high school golfers literally live on golf courses.

Well I guess imma haveta post up at local b&n I guess then. So if it prints after Memorial Day how long till it ships out u think? Prints May 27.

idk...I wonder how much truth there is to what they advertise. I've always gotten it at B&N before the mailing date and obviously they say that's not supposed to happen

I'll start going to B&N about every 3rd day starting around May 25

It's pointless to call though. Those nerds have no clue what Phil Steele is and if you say college football magazine they'll say "oh yeah we got it." Then you drive up there and its Athlon

Told you guys about this 20 year old.

Told you he would choke. See 1st 20 seconds.

[video=youtube;tSE5qCCRGoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tSE5qCCRGoo[/video]

idk...I wonder how much truth there is to what they advertise. I've always gotten it at B&N before the mailing date and obviously they say that's not supposed to happen

I'll start going to B&N about every 3rd day starting around May 25

It's pointless to call though. Those nerds have no clue what Phil Steele is and if you say college football magazine they'll say "oh yeah we got it." Then you drive up there and its Athlon

Lindys was decent lastyear till I got Steele I will get that shit again to get pre ready but I want Steele a lot sooner than lastyear

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cUA9g9HfRPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tru's mere presence in a thread makes me feel like hiding under a bench until things calm down.

Caddy should have rifled his yardage book at him then dumped his clubs in the drink

Country only matters in team comps to me, rather have Kuchar or Speith if it's an American

Back