Sunday discussion thread

2daBank

Voice of Reason
I’m not doing anything w props and stuff til morning but once again wtf are they going with the royals prices?? Doesn’t everyone know kc smashes bad teams and the only reason pirates don’t get lumped down with the total garbage is cause they play in thr nl central where my nephews little league team could win some games, don’t let them fool you, pirates are a below avg team and the reason kc battling for a WC spot is cause they whip the bad teams. I said minimum they would take 2 of 3 but a sweep won’t shock me at all and the price right to play royals yet again!! Even if you like jones singer is equally as good and kc owns the edges in every other aspect of game!!

Kc ml -108

looking at

cubs-30 and over 11.5 said Iwas blindly playing this. 2-2 so far this weekend

Oak -152 just betting against wsx daily even thou I bet them yesterday

minn und 8.5.

kc -02

Not a lot today but did best I could guys, here what I got..

Festa ov 5.5 k’s +125
Gore ov 5.5 k’s -140
Burke ov 4.5 k’s (sorry forget number)

Snakes 1st 3 innings ov 1.5 +124
Snakes 1st 3 -.5 + something

I know festa a pain in the ass and his idiot manager doesn’t make things any easier as he always has a quick hook w him, but +125 for a guy w the potential to punch out 7-8 in 5 innings? Playing against a reds team that has been striking out a lot lately! Had to do it!

I was actually looking for ways to play the A’s or Sears but things didn’t really like up. What I did find this kid Burke making his 1st start has had a long minor league career where walks been a huge issue but he has legit swing and miss stuff! His last several starts in minors the walks all a sudden vanished to a 28 k 4 walk ratio! He got his feet wet out the pen last week and only walked 1 in 3 innings, The oak offense hasn’t really been popping like they were few weeks back and they not gonna know what coming against this kid, and they tend to be a aggressive swinging team. If he limits walks and isn’t to nervous making his 1st start he could easily fan 6+ here, long as he don’t go out and get blown up!

Not much to say but gore, you get a lefty with his stuff against the fish you play the ov5.5 and over the year you made a bunch of money!

Don’t know a lot bout dl hall for milw, what I do know is snakes have a sick lineup they can arrange it to blast pitchers from either side the plate, if this dude gets thru the lineup in 3 innings without damage I’ll tip my cap. Figure if snakes only get me 1 can still win the 1st 3 innings as I doubt gallen gives up much to Brewers early on, if they get him I think it be the 4th or 5th. Just trust snakes to jump and get a few early runs and they giving us plus money for them to do it!

I didn’t see a slam dunk out prop but I might have missed some. I’ll keep browsing for little bit and see if I can find any.

looking at

cubs-30 and over 11.5 said Iwas blindly playing this. 2-2 so far this weekend

Oak -152 just betting against wsx daily even thou I bet them yesterday

minn und 8.5.

kc -02

I was trying to find ways to get on a’s early or Sears since chisox been known to whiff a ton vs lhp, my guy @peelpub94 could very well like Sears k’s but I ran into things I didn’t love (couldn’t tell ya what they were now, lol). Then looking at this Burke kid starting for chisox I see some potential for A’s to maybe struggle here, of course kids 1st start you never know he could be super nervous and fall back into the control issues that plagued him for years in minors. The fact he got his feet wet with those 3 innings I think might prevent that but still starting your 1st game different. I actually think this is probably low and close while starters in but obviously you should have edge later in the game. Gl buddy

I was trying to find ways to get on a’s early or Sears since chisox been known to whiff a ton vs lhp, my guy @peelpub94 could very well like Sears k’s but I ran into things I didn’t love (couldn’t tell ya what they were now, lol). Then looking at this Burke kid starting for chisox I see some potential for A’s to maybe struggle here, of course kids 1st start you never know he could be super nervous and fall back into the control issues that plagued him for years in minors. The fact he got his feet wet with those 3 innings I think might prevent that but still starting your 1st game different. I actually think this is probably low and close while starters in but obviously you should have edge later in the game. Gl buddy
fwiw my fantasy baseball finals comes down to a jp sears stream

fwiw my fantasy baseball finals comes down to a jp sears stream

Man, I thought initially I’d for sure be on his k’s today but he had some shit going on I didn’t like., i know his day numbers ain’t been great but there was something else also, hopefully the fact he pitching vs chisox cancels out the things that worried me!

This kid Crowder for cinn is the real deal

I guess I shooda did more w chisox I had sears early struggles pegged. The rookie pitcher looks good tho, hopefully he hits his k’s. God damn Rocco did it to me again, the min festa gets in trouble he yanks him, how the kid ever gonna learn if he don’t let him pitch thru adversity ever? I mean his stuff so good if he makes pitches he will get out of trouble but he never gets the chance. I guess I’m gonna have to be done on him, still way up on him but have lost few in row now.,

Gore at 93 pitches. not pitching 7th

Man I thought for sure he would get his 6th before he left. At least we finished our nice with the Chisox rookie k’s and picking up the plus money plays on snakes. I knew there was no way that lefty pitcher was holding up for 3 innings!

gallen 6k thru 4

He has become a totally different pitcher for some reason. That why I went with 1st 3 innings, 1 I trust snakes early offense and against a lefty that isn’t a full time starter, knew they could score. Trusted gallen wouldn’t give much of anything up early but scared his pitch count gets run up which it did as he threw like 25 pitches in 1st and was at 98 after 5!! Not what we come to expect from him but it been his MO more and more recently, deeper counts, more k’s, way less efficient.

Back