Sunday Discussion Thread

Cards/yanks going over again? I think so, Mikolas in that band box? I actually think cards old worn out righties are much better suited to hit Cortes deception than anyone with gas! I noticed these dipshits briughf Walker back up and played him today, gotta think he gets another start against lefty!! Seems like I can point to some kind of gift or another in every game they won lately! Sometimes they just free passes out the i c, today they got a clock violation 3rd strike to end a yanks rally! It’s just redic, team has an awful front office who has been working on an exit plan for years it sounds like but think he just says that so nobody fires him! If he was half as creative acquiring players cards would t be in such bad shape! Anyways this feels like an over 9 to me.

Have to look at cease lately and past in trop but I don’t think rays score shit off him he could punch out 7+ easy. Hope his number only 6.5

If I stick to my story and play Mets -1.5 again think that might be 1st time I have ever played a team in the rl all 3 games of a series! Once again considering the chisox might be the worst team of all time how are these lines not higher?? I’m usually a huge advocate for not laying -200 or more on mlb but this fucking team is gonna lose a 135 games!!!! Surely that a record??? All the teams Mets are chasing are stuck playing good teams this weekend if they really want to be in playoffs they do like I said and sweep!! They got away with the close one in game 2. I don’t care bout Crochet, maybe he lights out maybe they hit him, eother way he be out by the 4th inning and Mets will pull away!! Manaea shouldn’t give up anything to these losers so muts pull away and win comfy.

Can’t believe a team I’ve always hated gonna be the 1st team I ever bet -1.5 in every game a series! Life is full or surprises!!

I could get more interested Back in A’s after passing on that game r against Bradford. Have to look at stuff and don’t see line but def more excited than I was in gm 2

all the 1st thoughts I can come up with tonight. I had long day, barely even got to watch football, my brother has found a crazy sneaky surprise spot in middle nowhere across river! Lots of hot broads, can bet on phone cause we in Illinois, was so hoping to watch games there all day but got the wife to take care of. I sure hope I have someone as amazing for me when im dying!!! Anyways im exhausted, a little bummed didnt watch a half of football all day. But hey life can be a bitch! 2marro a new day, hopefully things get better for her, I don’t want to feel guilty cause I don’t want to be laying around on drugs sad she dying. Thing is she gets to die and if I don’t fix myself now then where will I be when she dies? I gotta get back to being me and making my life what I want. Obviously I’ll still do everything I can and be with her, take care of her, and love her fil the end but u can’t lay around and not die but dying with her! And I’m gonna have to hire a nurse cause I can’t do it all the time anymore. Sorry to talk bout depressing shit.

What a world we live in. 15-20 years ago I get jammed up in the asshoke of the universe somewhere in Mississippi, get every constitutional right we supposed to have violated then serve bout 3.5 years in prison for weed, fast forward to this morning and I just placed a order for gummies a pre roll and some high potency vape to be delivered to me house so now I pay the punk ass government that locked me up all kinds of taxes to buy weed it was illegal for little ol me to traffic!

Im not sure what crazier, that, the fact betting on sports still isn’t legal unless I drive across river despite the fact I watch poor old degen ladies buying 100s worth of scratch offs at gas station every morning ! Or the fact I’m a felon which apparently frowned upon while we gonna re-elect a guy who had committed far worse actual crimes that hurt other ppl, including getting his moron supporters to storm the capital to try and make him king!!! I prob shouldn’t have went there cause I want no political debate the stupidity and hypocrisy in this country baffles me!!

Last edited:
Got me weed ordered. Got addys in me and a gummy, washing it all down with a $10 coffee from Starbucks! So ridiculous but I love have 4 exprosso shots in my pumpkin latte!! Can’t believe football here, the Octoberfest beer out and everything pumpkin coming out! I love fall but they kinda early as the weather doesn’t feel like fall! Although it was chilly enough this mornin I had to turn air off in car and put defrost on, and actually got a hot coffee, been doing iced lately!

Im
Trying to got going but guess I didn’t sleep as well last night cause the quad exoresxo downed, taking another 10 milli of addy cause I keep dropping my phone while trying to post or cap! Lol

Guess I’m going run back out and get a Red Bull blue! Hopefully the other addy kicks by then and I can start cranking this shit out, even tho yesterday wasn’t a disaster It felt awful not busting out a nice profit but momma dauf there be days like that, worse even, like when they tell ya wife got cancer! And here I am mad we didn’t win money!! Well that what it is so today we cranking out winners

Maybe the easiest bet of the day, Tobias Myers, o4.5 Ks -120

Let’s take a closer look at Cortes, I suck capping him but his k’s and outs feel high to me, cards not typically a high k team. You give me a line on his ass vs cards projected lineup. Im assuming they play Walker again now that he back up? No vlue w these idiots but he was mashing lefties in minors. I dunno if Cortes be tough for him to pick up tho

That why I suck capping Cortes I think, I think it cause it’s the way he hides ball and delivery that helps get him outs more than his pure stuff, guy has beaten me so many timess both ways!

This is really, really bad - the Cardinals have zero batters to hit the 4 seamer. I get Arenado and Goldy are a little more in sync of late, but this is horrific. Cortes best pitch is the 4 seamer + cutter. Cards aren't any good vs the cutter either.

1725196880952.png

NYY -1.5 +100

Mikolas best pitch is the sinker, and the entire Yankees line up can hit it very well. His fastball is very below average, and that will get crushed too.

Maybe the easiest bet of the day, Tobias Myers, o4.5 Ks -120

I have to look way closer. I know there lot of swing and miss in Cincy lineup but he owned them not long ago, im not sold on this kid, I didn’t think his stuff was all that good when I watched him in stl, his swinging strike rate is really that of a 4.5 guy at best. I think the more a team sees him the more they will hit him. Guys are staring at his shit in zone! Or cards game the uno was giving him strikes a few inches off every part the plate!! I think he a kid who needs a generous ump, check ump and if I was you I would look and see how many times cincy swung and missed or how many k’s they took? I bet they looked at a lot of strikes! Surely they watched film on that? I guess the question is his control so good he can nibble for k’s? Amd who ump? If we had a smaller zone ump I’d run amd look at c cincy to but that little prick!

This may be more of a random coincidence, but I just think the Brewers scouts know something about Reds hitters to keep them off balance. If he can strike out a team that's pretty good vs the 4 seamer 9 times, he can do it again 4 times less IMO. About the first statement, 14/15 games, RH starters have struck out the Reds at least 5 times. The only time it missed? Yesterday with Montas. Starters are also averaging 17.5 outs against them in those last 15.

I'll just play the trend here again and not over think it. I think there's talent within the Reds group, they're just poorly coached and or dumb.

1725198091531.png

Last edited:
This is really, really bad - the Cardinals have zero batters to hit the 4 seamer. I get Arenado and Goldy are a little more in sync of late, but this is horrific. Cortes best pitch is the 4 seamer + cutter. Cards aren't any good vs the cutter either.

View attachment 87700

But I think it velo that kills them. Cortes don’t throw but 91-92 does he? The old guys and Winn get killed by stuff 95+., I don’t know that for fact, can you check?

This may be more of a random coincidence, but I just think the Brewers scouts know something about Reds hitters to keep them off balance. If he can strike out a team that's pretty good vs the 4 seamer 9 times, he can do it again 4 times less IMO. About the first statement, 14/15 games, RH starters have struck out the Reds at least 5 times. The only time it missed? Yesterday with Montas. Starters are also averaging 17.5 outs against them in those last 15.

I'll just play the trend here again and not over think it. I think there's talent within the Reds group, they're just poorly coached and or dumb.

I really havnt been following reds much at all
And your point on milw staff having a bead on the hitters is very interesting and certainly could be valid. Last 2 years I’ve been waiting for cincy to win div and they keep getting worn out by less talented brewers!! My points all relate to Tobias and my feelings bout his surface stats and not to sound like analytic jerk but I do think the more teams see him there will be regression. You tell me he has a big k zone ump I might ride w you blind but I need at least that!! lol., All your points make sense tho.,

Yeah he hovers around 92-94 - but with good vertical movement.

I I know it deceiving as shit, only way he keeps beating me I think hitters have way tougher time picking up his ball than I realize till he kicked my ass again! I just kinda think the old fucks not hitting heat might be able to batch low 90s from a lefty if they pick it up. It was just a thought but I’m terrible capping Cortes that why I passed him to you!! Some kinda fade on Mikolas?

I swear 75% cards wins lately have come gift wrapped one way or another. When milw was in town they pitchers all turned into a fucjing carnival ride turnstile passing out walks for every ticket cards turned in!! Seriously look how many walks cards got in the Tobias game and the next one where Williams walked half the team in 9th!! After pads beat them the 1stv2 like they should it got all hot and nasty here again and don’t think they were enjoying cards pitchers nibbling at corners with sweat rolling down eyes!! Then last night the yanks bout to steal game and cards get a strike 3 cause a pitch/hit clock?!!!!?!! Shit don’t make any sense, now is Mikolas gonna be able to keep ball in this Brandon? I say if so he pitches around Soto, judge, Stanton, makes them hit his pitch or walks them. Yanks either get 3+ or I think he throws 100 pitches to get thru 5 if yanks other hitters can be patient

I swear 75% cards wins lately have come gift wrapped one way or another. When milw was in town they pitchers all turned into a fucjing carnival ride turnstile passing out walks for every ticket cards turned in!! Seriously look how many walks cards got in the Tobias game and the next one where Williams walked half the team in 9th!! After pads beat them the 1stv2 like they should it got all hot and nasty here again and don’t think they were enjoying cards pitchers nibbling at corners with sweat rolling down eyes!! Then last night the yanks bout to steal game and cards get a strike 3 cause a pitch/hit clock?!!!!?!! Shit don’t make any sense, now is Mikolas gonna be able to keep ball in this Brandon? I say if so he pitches around Soto, judge, Stanton, makes them hit his pitch or walks them. Yanks either get 3+ or I think he throws 100 pitches to get thru 5 if yanks other hitters can be patient
Yeah I'm not about to get excited about the Cardinals beating up Will Warren, he fucking sucks.

And I know you ain’t looking for attention @peelpub94 but sometimes Mfers deserve atta boy and I just want to say if anyone remember 2 years ago when I had eye surgery i was basically talking to myself in here along with @KJ mostly talking everything but bases with me , think he just was being nice so I didn’t look totally crazy!! 😜

Anyways bro, you have made it way more enjoyable for me to do this and I appreciated you @TheDodgers , even @KJ got little more into bases days or week earlier in year I voiodnt posy much cause my wife stuff!!!

And I know you ain’t looking for attention @peelpub94 but sometimes Mfers deserve atta boy and I just want to say if anyone remember 2 years ago when I had eye surgery i was basically talking to myself in here along with @KJ mostly talking everything but bases with me , think he just was being nice so I didn’t look totally crazy!! 😜

Anyways bro, you have made it way more enjoyable for me to do this and I appreciated you @TheDodgers , even @KJ got little more into bases days or week earlier in year I voiodnt posy much cause my wife stuff!!!
Just find it funny we post 500x a day, and inzane throws a like to bulldogs weather report and has never liked a single post of ours. Don't care either way, just a funny observation! People are fucking weird!

Just find it funny we post 500x a day, and inzane throws a like to bulldogs weather report and has never liked a single post of ours. Don't care either way, just a funny observation! People are fucking weird!

I wish more ppl would talk, I will say when I started doing these forums the reason I posted at SBR and lurked here cause this felt like a more tight nit group and was little intimidating to me. Sbr was bunch of wanna be tout retards, took 5-7 years and I met like 10 ppl I still talk with, I had ppl hate me follow me here and @B.A.R. would ask me and I tell him and they be gone!! This place has highest quality per quality, I try very hard to be welcoming, I’ve begged for post!! I know at least 3-4-5 ppl who read this almost daily and are very smart to talk baseball with but not everyone wants to post or had time or whatever. It’s all gravy to me, as I say I like to help ppl but way my mind works writing this helps me also or I wouldn’t do it! Im
Somewhat self serving!! A tad! Lol., just glad you here helping out bro cause the more games and ideas get thrown out the better my brain works!

But once I started posting here I realized the tight nit group were nice.. I know 8 out of 10 would hate me on street that why I stay away fom lot of topics here but that ok!!

I wish more ppl would talk, I will say when I started doing these forums the reason I posted at SBR and lurked here cause this felt like a more tight nit group and was little intimidating to me. Sbr was bunch of wanna be tout retards, took 5-7 years and I met like 10 ppl I still talk with, I had ppl hate me follow me here and @B.A.R. would ask me and I tell him and they be gone!! This place has highest quality per quality, I try very hard to be welcoming, I’ve begged for post!! I know at least 3-4-5 ppl who read this almost daily and are very smart to talk baseball with but not everyone wants to post or had time or whatever. It’s all gravy to me, as I say I like to help ppl but way my mind works writing this helps me also or I wouldn’t do it! Im
Somewhat self serving!! A tad! Lol., just glad you here helping out bro cause the more games and ideas get thrown out the better my brain works!

But once I started posting here I realized the tight nit group were nice.. I know 8 out of 10 would hate me on street that why I stay away fom lot of topics here but that ok!!
Majority are far too interested in quick, easy, winners. Most don't enjoy the handicapping part of it all, which happens to be my favorite. Comes with the territory in gambling.

Majority are far too interested in quick, easy, winners. Most don't enjoy the handicapping part of it all, which happens to be my favorite. Comes with the territory in gambling.

There 4-4 I’m taking nib out very good cappers who posted other places or here in past/ you can get burnt out. I’ve taken months off posting lots or times

todays card

cubs -123 they just keep hitting and winning
flor over 7.5 21 out of 27 over 7 runs
oak +114 tex should not be a fav
mets -1.5 imagna on a roll great price
pgh +134 cleve is not good should not be 150

Hate laying juice but im making mets -160 a big play and on a few parlays

imagna pitching lights out
mets hitting and winning
wsox horrible
how are they not -200+

Williams for cinn making first career start. Only lasted 2.2 inn in minor league start last tuesday. 50 pitches and threw 26 strikes. sounds like bullpen day for cinn which is nit good news for them.

mets hitting and winning
wsox horrible
how are they not -200+
IDK who imagna is, but Sean Manaea the lefty is pitching for the Mets.

mets hitting and winning
wsox horrible
how are they not -200+

Prob “squarest” thing I’ve done betting bases when I said I was betting Mets -1.5 all these games. Like I said if they want to stop being losers and have chance to make playoffs you have to sweep a team who gonna lose 130-* games while the other teams beating each other up. If they not same old losers they break out 🧹 no capping nesscary, any idiot coulda figured this out! I’m that idiot this weekend!! I’m not stopping now, crochet might pitch well might not, won’t pitch longer than 4 innings so should be easy Pickens!! Fuck the juice even tho I ageee, I actually think let’s shoulda been -300 all series im taking the -1.5 cayee my belief is if it a one run game than im
On wrong side of the -160 or whatever! -1.5 cheap!!

Back