Sunday Discussion Thread

yet i feel like they are the champions by far who still look so average in that lineup

you think their lineup average? The bottom few leave something to be desired but that just cause what’s his face out. With bellinger and their good hitting catcher they o pretty damn strong 1-8.

you think their lineup average? The bottom few leave something to be desired but that just cause what’s his face out. With bellinger and their good hitting catcher they o pretty damn strong 1-8.

definitely missing some people, but right now they're probably champions even without him. When those get back they still don't seem like a strong 1-8 like they have been in the past when they weren't winning titles

Why didn’t he throw a damn fastball on 2-2 or 3-2? Mfer was obviously looking slider, dumb shit Arod kept saying slider, high heat and no way he woulda caught up to it. Fuck

Why didn’t he throw a damn fastball on 2-2 or 3-2? Mfer was obviously looking slider, dumb shit Arod kept saying slider, high heat and no way he woulda caught up to it. Fuck
Lol. It’s just the second and given the history between these two an early lead means nothing.

the inconsistency on HBP when the batter intentionally leans in is bad

also did not like Doug Eddings in NYM today making it impossible to come back since everything that didn't hit the dirt was a strike

Need to get out of this with only 1 run somehow. Freaking tatis error plus that bs hit by pitch got me angry!!

I’ll take it, even tho he coulda got out of it with nothing had they went with better pitch selection to barnes. Or better yet tatis doesn’t make the error that extended that inning into a very long one for musgrove.

Barnes wants a fastball though, easiest pitch to hit and he's not a good hitter. Weak end of the bat slider only scoring 1 is a pretty good outcome methinks

the inconsistency on HBP when the batter intentionally leans in is bad

also did not like Doug Eddings in NYM today making it impossible to come back since everything that didn't hit the dirt was a strike

is that why nats couldn’t score when they had guys all over bases late in game? Last thing I saw was schwarber get robbed of a double with 2 men on by center fielder making nice play.

yeah Zimmerman got rung up 2nd and 3rd that would have loaded the bases on a fastball that was way below the zone

Another thing that been happening lately that they really need to fix in the rules is the pitcher hitting guy running to 1st with the ball and he called out!! What kind of dumb shit is that? What the runner supposed to do besides stay where he belongs? Last one I saw I think pitcher hit him on purpose! So runner gats called out and all the other baserunners have to go back to original bass! Dumbest shit I’ve seen!

Barnes wants a fastball though, easiest pitch to hit and he's not a good hitter. Weak end of the bat slider only scoring 1 is a pretty good outcome methinks

i said I’d take 1 run after he got into the mess so yea I’m happy. I just think Barnes was looking slider those last 2, no way he woulda caught up to a high fastball imo.

i said I’d take 1 run after he got into the mess so yea I’m happy. I just think Barnes was looking slider those last 2, no way he woulda caught up to a high fastball imo.

honestly they should be looking slider every pitch, none of the fastballs are in the zone

y'all escape with a push?

Feeling like i'm even on all those walks in good positions these past few weeks to only give up 2 with so much LAD traffic every single inning tonight

2marro lines were actually out when I was cashing tickets. I wasnt prepared but I saw I could get the fish/milw Ff u3.5 -125 so i jumped on it. I hate paying that kind of juice but the only time I will is to avoid 3, I just don’t think they worth playing at 3, as ive been saying your pitchers basically gotta be perfect from jump to cash u3 just not worth it as often times end up sweating out a push!

3.5 even with the steep juice I think was worth it on that game. The way giants average pitchers been shutting fish down early in games Burnes should run right thru them! Really like the Rogers kid for fish and I assume milw not good vs lefties since they have a bunch in their lineup!

2marro lines were actually out when I was cashing tickets. I wasnt prepared but I saw I could get the fish/milw Ff u3.5 -125 so i jumped on it. I hate paying that kind of juice but the only time I will is to avoid 3, I just don’t think they worth playing at 3, as ive been saying your pitchers basically gotta be perfect from jump to cash u3 just not worth it as often times end up sweating out a push!

3.5 even with the steep juice I think was worth it on that game. The way giants average pitchers been shutting fish down early in games Burnes should run right thru them! Really like the Rogers kid for fish and I assume milw not good vs lefties since they have a bunch in their lineup!

i bought PS4 when it became apparent this COVID thing was a real thing so i've played the shit out of FIFA20

Well that was quite a way to end the weekend and sneak out a 2-2 day

Rather th
Um...the braves aren't that bad, but they aren't exactly hitting atm.

I looked again and bum kept his increased velocity from the last game.
Mentioned it elsewhere that ump was giving him high strikes and that's a huge part of his game

Most were in the zone anyway but there are umps that wouldn't give that

Back