Sunday Bases Discussion

What you got @2daBank ?

What’s the best ML partner for Duke? Lean Purdue but I’ll get burnt if I add them, I know it.

sorry bro i didn't have much time this morning, slept in, had to do stuff for theresa and get some food ready to take to family thing. i tried to find some props i liked but lot of out totals wernt posted and i didnt love anything that was. only made 2 plays, both totals.

nats/reds ov 9.5,

white sox ff tt ov 1.5..., i know flaherty has looked awesome this spring but im not sold, ive watched this mfer stink it up for to long w cards, then go to balty at trade deadline and i think was a big part of why they struggled!! i made the mistake of buying into Soroka spring numbers and what the team been saying bout him and look where that got us. i'll pay to see this asshole shut even the white sox down for 5 innings, all it takes a walk and a bomb to cash!

What you got @2daBank ?

What’s the best ML partner for Duke? Lean Purdue but I’ll get burnt if I add them, I know it.

i got few ncaa props i like quite a bit. just posted the 2 i played in vols game, zeigler ov 6.5 dimes, and knect ov 2.5 treys, id forget bout knect for as high a clip i have been hitting ncaa props i suck when it comes to him! i get suckered into his 3 number when it 2.5 and the mfer goes 1-8 every time! lolz. the zeigler ov 6.5 dimes i think it money tho!! i really love some props in the ncst/duke game. i just remembered you can't play the ncaa props in your state can ya? that fucking sucks! i've heard rumors some jerkoff trying to get rid of them in every state!!

i got few ncaa props i like quite a bit. just posted the 2 i played in vols game, zeigler ov 6.5 dimes, and knect ov 2.5 treys, id forget bout knect for as high a clip i have been hitting ncaa props i suck when it comes to him! i get suckered into his 3 number when it 2.5 and the mfer goes 1-8 every time! lolz. the zeigler ov 6.5 dimes i think it money tho!! i really love some props in the ncst/duke game. i just remembered you can't play the ncaa props in your state can ya? that fucking sucks! i've heard rumors some jerkoff trying to get rid of them in every state!!

I think one more story about a player involved with his props and it will be banned in all sports.

Back