Sunday 03/03/13 NBA discussion thread

I took Under 239.5 (sorry, my mistake) in the Dal/Hou game after 3 periods, then went away to make my lunch. Lucky is the word.

Mavs need to be blown up and rebuilt from scratch. Went to post-'ship shit in a hurry...

Dirk getting injured and (I think more pointedly) his losing his hunger after winning a 'ship after all those years is why they dropped off so fast imo. Dirk will always play hard, but I don't think he has the belief (esp. after how OKC dealt to them last year in the playoffs) anymore.

Since Nov. 20th, the Lakers have only once covered consecutive home games when they were the Fav in the 2nd game (then - Jan. 15th - they were -6 vs MIL and won 104-88. Funnily enough, MIL's current road record sits at 14-14, vs ATL's 15-14 & obv. the line is all but the same).

Just went to bet U197.5 live, and the moment I went to click accept bet the option was withdrawn.

------

edit: looks like it's my lucky day.

Last edited:
I haven't seen kobe this good in so fucking long. Too bad the lakers brass didnt put egos aside and get Phil.

interesting call here, kobe is clearly fouled on a reach but out on kobe 100%, but the foul is terrible, i bet they say off hawks

Sprinkling on the ml in these type games a waste. Local offering plus 240 tho had to hit it. Happy with the much larger ats play tho hitting with no OT

Yep. LA cheers for it's team that blew a DD lead and got totally outplayed in the 4th.

Shut up Kobe...

If I'd got that U197.5 like I should have, it would've been - after 17 years of betting - a first: 2 total wins on the same day by half a pt.

Back