Sunday 03/03/13 NBA discussion thread

Dan Crawford in the OKC/Clips game. Was gonna play Thunder but he maybe enough to keep me off...

Yeah. Clips look good with Crawford reffing. Ton of mushes all over them though.

Like Thunder but probably staying away...

Then curry on the 11th and then Lawson on the 13th cp3 on the 17th all with the Knicks on the road

Gonna be pissed I didn't play OKC because of a ref.

A non-play is worse than a loss, IMO...

I piled and piled and piled on the Heat. They got to 4.00 odds at some point. Had about 1/5 of my entire bank on them at one point.
It was one of those games, that even if they trailed by 40 points after 3 quarters, they would have won...

I piled and piled and piled on the Heat. They got to 4.00 odds at some point. Had about 1/5 of my entire bank on them at one point.
It was one of those games, that even if they trailed by 40 points after 3 quarters, they would have won...

I personally wouldn't have played them if they were down 40 in the 3rd...

Can you explain this to me? I'm trying to get a handle on how to incorporate the refs into my capping. Is there something you look for with the efs?

Personal grievances and dog/fave splits is what I look for with the refs predominantly, Smh.

Dan Crawford had an issue with KD from last seasons playoffs, and in the 2 games (both OKC losses) this season that he officiated a Thunder game he gave Durant zero calls effectively keeping me off the Thunder this afternoon. Those 2 games may have been enough 'get back' for Dan as it appears he has called a relatively fair game thus far...

Crawford gave 3 - 4 calls to the Thunder in the first quarter and 2 - 3 to the Clippers the second quarter...

Personal grievances and dog/fave splits is what I look for with the refs predominantly, Smh.

Dan Crawford had an issue with KD from last seasons playoffs, and in the 2 games (both OKC losses) this season that he officiated a Thunder game he gave Durant zero calls effectively keeping me off the Thunder this afternoon. Those 2 games may have been enough 'get back' for Dan as it appears he has called a relatively fair game thus far...

exactly...Joey boy Crawford hates Spurs and Timmy....etc so its important to see ref assignments

feel its an important cappin item due to human nature and personal beefs do come into play like it or not

I would like to start a sticky where we can add of ref observations. From this we could be build a database that would benefit us all....thoughts?

I would like to start a sticky where we can add of ref observations. From this we could be build a database that would benefit us all....thoughts?

That would be nice but it's best if you keep your own notes on games you watch. It's very tough to keep track though. And I think a lot of the times it turns into a self fulfilling prophecy

The clippers are really just playing a completely out of sync. It's not the refs that are deciding the game right now

i expect the thunder to score every time i see okc have a possession... the defense of the clippers is abysmal

still alive for sure, the clipshow look awake now.... maybe the early start was the reason why?

you guys overreact like covers members sometimes hah

and im the one that gets beat up for that type of shit

you guys overreact like covers members sometimes hah

and im the one that gets beat up for that type of shit

hardly ...just an observsation but if your highness would like to explain ow they succeed in playoff ball with slow grind halfcourt sets, pls go ahead

im just a covers boob afterall

Back