Sunday 01/27/13 NBA discussion thread

A while ago, I heard about some guy called the "free throw guru". Dwight Howard needs to hire that guy ASAP.

80% of it is MENTAL.

This goes without saying that this is a must win game for the lakers. They cant lose any more home games and pretty much need 50 % of the road games.

biggest difference is putting Pau in a position to succeed and not trying to turn him in to a Dirk/Bargani clone

they play like this they have a chance against anyone

Looks like McCants is giving the nba another shot, currently doing work his first 2 games in the nbdl. Guy is a big time scorer.

I feel that Kobe un purpose doesn't go for that rebound for second game straight. He went to the bench against Utah instead of going for triple double.
I think he tries to show that it's time to do buisness, not pad stats...

Pretty pathetic that they will have a max guy on the court who runs and hides in the corner when the games is on the line.

leaning on taking the mavs 4th q, phx is a terrible 4th q. team and is playing 4th in 5 nights in 4 different cities

Clippers tonight big. Blazers were basically outscored by 40 points in about 15 minutes once they stopped hitting prayer 3's. They began running Batum off the 3 point line and forcing the Blazers into mid range stuff they aren't used to...

Plus Clippers fuming, and deeper... Blazers zero depth...

If Clippers can't blow them out here... they're officially done. With or without Paul

Back