**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

If I said that, I'd be debated endlessly. But I'm glad you did. He's surrounded by the best team in America

Two years ago I probably would have argued the point based on potential, but anyone honestly evaluating him as a potential NFL prospect can't be encouraged.

Here is a perfect example. McCarron was absolutely atrocious in Baton Rouge last season. He was so bad that he put his team in a position to lose the game. Yes he did a good job on the game winning drive, but had Mc Carron not played so poorly to that point, a last minute drive wouldn't have been necessary.

After the game I couldn't believe what I was hearing. ESPN wanted to give McCarron the Heisman. Of course the McCarron choke job the follow week against Texas A&M disabused them of that ridiculous notion.

What the hell are they looking at? If you're looking.... Why not join? People are weird.

Jimmy that goes along with my argument about these great comeback artists

Typically they only have to come back because they sucked so badly for most of the game, I don't care about your 4th qtr comebacks when you should have put the game away in the 2nd qtr

I almost quit the site when he was talking about his hairy Italian balls.

4thqtr.jpg

ESPN St. Louis' Tony Softli reports Oklahoma's Bob Stoops may have the "inside track" on the Browns' head-coaching vacancy.

Jimmy as always great comments & thoughts. You have very good football mind & know your stuff like few people I've read. Much respect as always

Back