• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Strawberries and Cream

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
my local has nothing up, so I have no opinion , other than I'll take the beanpole at some point.

Rybakina pulled out of Eastbourne, shocker.

Muchova is back and playing Keys in Eastbourne. Keys really on fire right now. I'm gonna take Karloina @+189 as she needs the work and Keys wouldn't mind the rest(?).

so nothing I really like
I thought I'd play ONS and hedge , but there's injury concerns like many others . Pie included.
Iplayed:
Pie @+500 just for grins , but I don't know if she finishes the tourney
Keys @+2000 hoping for a chance to hedge
Andreescu @ +10000 she has an easy draw and the hedge is in play if she makes to QF

Badosa/Muchova O22 please televise this
Maia/Frech O22 obligatory
Kessler +400 fading one of my favorite first rd losers
Parry +300 a reach but Osaka won of my favorite fades.

Interested to see Radacanu play, didn't get to see last week but understand she's improved. Saw that Alexandrova withdrew so she gets the lucky loser today. Think ESPN plus have all the matches but not positive

Interested to see Radacanu play, didn't get to see last week but understand she's improved. Saw that Alexandrova withdrew so she gets the lucky loser today. Think ESPN plus have all the matches but not positive
She was an under the radar play for me. I thought she looked good in the grass tune ups.

Reactions: KJ
0-3 -3.22

No surprise as I take the risk for some of these dogs. Parry almost got us there.

Dodin +327
Blinkova +123
Kerber +168 (not recommended, but I can't quit her for a match or two)
Maia/Frech O22 -111 (pending)

GL

svitolina/linette U22 -122

I want to take Parks vs Woz, but can't come down on a side.

Going to tail today, had some fun yesterday for the first time in forever on the first day of a major but no clue where to start today

GL today mate

Back