Sparty Week 9

Spartaneers

Pretty much a regular
This week, in my opinion, is the week of the dogs. Similar to a few weeks ago where about half of the top 10 teams went down. Now, I'm not sure these dog's bark loud enough and bite, but I do believe ATS will be successful.

Had a sub .500 week last week, hope to bounce back.

Early locks:

Penn State +14. Playing at this number, and will add more if it rises higher. Wanted to secure 14, not sure where this line ends up. Am going to wait on the ML, but will be playing that as well. Penn State is not a very good football team, but I will almost always take a good QB with 14 points against a team that is overvalued (at least imo) at home under the lights. Penn State's issues are on the offensive line, but this is just too good of a situation to pass up for me.

UNLV +17

Kentucky +14 Great spot for the home team coming off an embarrassing loss. Don't think the bye week helps Miss. State at all, I think Tucky' comes out firing. Will be a 1H add for me as well.

More to follow. Best of luck to all

Disagree with Kentucky, Wildcats have trouble stopping the run and Miss St. has a couple of good RB's

Disagree with Kentucky, Wildcats have trouble stopping the run and Miss St. has a couple of good RB's
As the #1 team in the country, you would think they would have a few good RB's.. More to the game than two talented running backs my man.

GL, enjoy your mauling this week.

Imma have to be around Spartys Saturday night at work, just the worst ;). But, I will have won good money on them that day.

---------------------

On the PSU game, if you compare games...UM is + at East Lans...OSU would be about a 21 point favorite with that line if game was at home...vs PSU....and add in night game intangibles...it is a bit high...

GL this week.

GL, enjoy your mauling this week.

Imma have to be around Spartys Saturday night at work, just the worst ;). But, I will have won good money on them that day.

---------------------

On the PSU game, if you compare games...UM is + at East Lans...OSU would be about a 21 point favorite with that line if game was at home...vs PSU....and add in night game intangibles...it is a bit high...

GL this week.

:rofl:

thanks hunt, you too.

Adding Chips -4

Large MSU -10/ Open (-6.5 pt -110 teaser)
Large MSU/Michigan over 45.5, MSU over is a must play almost anytime the total is in the 40's this year.

Edit: also added Kentucky +480 .25 quarter unit

Last edited:
Back