• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

SoonerBS Week #3 Plays and Leans

• Thread starter Thread starter SoonerBS
  • Start date Start date
Sooner - just curious about whether or not you're using any of those software programs you discussed over at SD...

Magic32 said:
Sooner - just curious about whether or not you're using any of those software programs you discussed over at SD...

I'm trying, but so far, I've been unsuccessful at uploading, or even finding, the updated stats!!

I have to contact the software support staff and figure it out . . . . .

Guys, I updated a play on Missouri -13.5 in my initial post.

Great Thread Den...good reads all the way around.

I like your card this week.

That BYU play isn't being talked about a lot but I think that is the right side. I may still play that.

I had a weird feeling about T squared last week too as I almost played but layed off at last second.

Don't worry bout Big Blue..you got a good line there and should be safe and sound.

Don't know much about KState

I will trust you on your word here and will start tarcking them a bit more. I honestly know jack about that team. I do remember a battle last year in Marshall when these teams played.

Solid line on ASU. Thats big 12 has some serious fade teams this year..lolol.

GL this week.

Skinny, I find this weird myself.

The game opened at 3 and shot up to 5 when it opened at Pinny. Its been going backwards since.

I thought it would stop at four...I'd be real surprised if a three pops up...I figured steady at 4 and back to 5 or so by kick...will see though I guess.

Skinnysmallzz said:
Hey Sooner Toledo is down to 3.5 at pinny. Could we see 3 in this game ?

I think there is a good chance it could go to -3, but I got it at -5 and I'm not worried. I think Toledo wins it by a touchdown or more. :cheers:

I chickened out on the West Virginia bet and took Maryland +18.5 with West Virginia -13.5. Basically, it looks like I am trying to middle, but I've never won a middle and so I don't have a lot of confidence in this tonight. This is like rolling the roulette wheel and putting money on 5 numbers. lol

There are too many good cappers in this forum on both sides and I can see good arguments for both. Whenever we have this many great cappers on one forum and both sides differ, it's not a strong play to begin with. I'll eat the juice most likely and put the rest of the money on a better play for Saturday.

beer.gif

Sooner...I love the card. We have a lot of the same plays. Great minds must think alike! Let's get it started with the Rockets and have a great weekend!!!!

Mags and Mule, good luck to us! I'm feeling good about the card and the winning begins tonight!
dance.gif

Mags said:
Damn near got your middle last night bro!

GL this weekend!

I should have stuck with my original convictions of playing my great line on WVU, Mags. I allowed others to sway my decision. Still, I was 13 yards from making my first ever middle (have only ever played 3 in my life.)

You know, I damn near did the same thing Sooner. I loved WVU all week, then I started looking at the fellas here (there are obviously several guys that I have a shit load of respect for, including yourself) and it seemed that most of them were on MD. I didn't change my mind (damn near though) but I did lower the amount that I bet on the game because of it. Oh well, I'll take the cheddar and move on...can't get greedy!

Let's get another winner tonight with Toledo bro!

money;

I added: Navy ML +100. Reason wrote in initial post. I really like this play . . . . . . .

Final two plays on my card added: Nevada -2.5 and a 6 Team Teaser

Details are on first post.

Good luck everybody!!
stpatrick2.gif

I added Central Florida +1 because I promised Mr. Mulligan I would if Toledo won.
grins.gif

hell yeah...

lot's in common, Den.:shake:

and i found another on Marshall:cheers:

excellent card though. BOL today. And enjoy all the great games.

Illini, Yanks, smh, and Sparky, Good luck today, dudes!!

It's sunny, 80 degrees and clear here in Oklahoma today . . . . . . . . . . what a great day to stay inside and watch football all day! LOL
evillol.gif

Still getting my card ready and will have some plays up before tomorrow night.
smoke.gif

I'm getting ready to make a BIG play as soon as I see a line tomorrow morning. Don't ask because I will not tell, but I'll let you know after I lay the bet.

Back