• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

SoonerBS' Week #2 Plays and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter SoonerBS
  • Start date Start date
Sooners

With the exception of thread #19 (I didn't look at any of those games yet and most likely will not) I honestly love every play bro! Let's hope it's a great weekend!

:shake:

RSMS and Mags, let's win some money this weekend! Good luck to the both of you!
beerchug.gif

Somebody about a week ago said something about posters only bump their own threads whenever they win. Well, I'm proving that wrong, lol.

I'm currently standing 4-8-1 for the weekend with Texas Tech pending. I'm giving back everything won last week unless Tech can cover this game.

3 Days to cap and some false reads on last week's games did me in. BUT, I'll have a full week to cap this week and we should have a better read on games.

Sorry to all who may have followed my losers.
frown.gif

4-9-1, I was on the wrong side of 3 OTs today. Unbelievable. Texas tech won by a FG in OT.

Missed ya the last couple days, Den.
Sorry about that Bruin over. It was one of the more frustrating games for me so far. Rice did their part, points-wise...UCLA didn't, yet they only fucking punted once. They ran all over Rice...got two passign TDs...yet kept fumbling the ball away, killing drives. That, and they settled for 4 FGs. Hard for me to give Rice the credit, having seen the game...UCLA jsut was sloppy, and shoulda had no less than 42 pts tonight.
Oh, well...move it onto the next week.

Back