Son_of_Balrog WNBA season

Well that was another huge slice of WNBA humble pie. CONN decides to put up their worst offensive game of the year against arguably the worst defense in the league. Love having the over when the game plays faster than projected but both teams put up their worst offensive efforts of the year.

I wonder if the mystics will return the favor tonight!!
I too was shocked about that Tulsa game man. I lucked out with the 1st Q under, I had 1st Q under in the mystics game and got hosed by a 3 but I've noticed a lot of times teams that have no business scoring loads just do and these high totals are really tricky

7/20

653 NEW YORK / CHICAGO o151 1*

I know it's a bad number but looks like Fowles is going to play tonight for Chicago. I make this 159-160 with her going so away we go.

7/24

604 MINNESOTA -13.5 1*

Well I missed the good numbers right after Taurasi was suspended by the league for this game. With her out, Griner doubtful, and Taylor and Kizer very questionable Phoenix is playing a skeleton roster tomorrow and I doubt even -20 would stop me from playing MINN in this game. No opinion on the total after the under was drilled down to 165.5 as I think MINN probably goes for 90+ and mid 160's seems about right.

8/3
ADDING

653 CONN / NY u143 1*
653 CONN / NY u145.5 1*

With Hulu on this one lets hit it :cheers:

Puzzling that someone hammered the over earlier today. Since Kara Lawson's injury CONN has scored 58 / 52 / 65 / 70 (and that last game needed a 29 pt 4th to get there.) They haven't really suffered on the defensive end though holding opponents to 64 / 60 / 74 / 64. I think we're seeing and inflated total due to the first two games of the year playing to 150 and 146. Both games Lawson played in and the 150 game Essence Carson (NY's best player) played. These games also played faster than expected in 84 and 83.5 pace. Last year the @ NY games played to 81 / 75.5 / 72 pace and without Lawson I definitely think we'll see a 79-81 pace this time around. This is a big game for both teams trying to stay in the playoff picture and almost a do or die game for CONN. Fully expect a grinder playoff type game where every possession matters and defense is definitely at a premium.

Last edited:
8/4

604 TULSA / SAN ANTONIO u151.5 1*

Looks like Milton Jones is out again for SA. Annoyed I didn't play earlier but this is moving under.

8/16

656 TULSA / MINNESOTA u157.5 1*

Glory Johnson downgraded to doubtful and Williams very questionable for Tulsa tomorrow, they could struggle to break 60.

8/17

604 INDIANA / SEATTLE u135.5 1*

Pinny opened this at 137.5? What a gift that was. IND will be on a brutal b2b and Zelleous (2nd leading scorer) likely misses the rest of this road trip with planter fascitis. I know it's a low one but it's one the books can't set low enough.

Back