Some issues I have with some of the posted plays here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best forum of its kind on the internet. We're more a group than any other place:shake:

Bjorks: I made to the 11 to 13 pt comment . Again your taking it literally. Of course there is a difference but the point is if you love CU at -11 you should feel equally as strong at -13. If you dont then your play on -11 isnt as strong as you make it out to be. Now -13 is a key number so pay the 10 cents and buy it off . Winning is where the value lies and SHSU said it best . You should feel so strongly about your plays that 3 pts really shouldnt matter . If they do then your play is marginal based on being so line sensitive . Thats why the best line is not very important in the long run .....:cheers:

Gotcha, I read that incorrectly then. Like I said, I'm an idiot

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SportsNut
Bjorks: I made to the 11 to 13 pt comment . Again your taking it literally. Of course there is a difference but the point is if you love CU at -11 you should feel equally as strong at -13. If you dont then your play on -11 isnt as strong as you make it out to be. Now -13 is a key number so pay the 10 cents and buy it off . Winning is where the value lies and SHSU said it best . You should feel so strongly about your plays that 3 pts really shouldnt matter . If they do then your play is marginal based on being so line sensitive . Thats why the best line is not very important in the long run .....:cheers:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

now 3 points dont matter ?? wow.

For me I could never fully cap a football card in day . So the time given up is 7 days . :cheers:

i cap the card for week 3 right now. make adjustments fo rwhat i learn saturday and for any injuries. you dont have to cap on saturday night or sunday morning.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SportsNut

Don't think that is what NUT means Kyle.. My mentor had the same thought process as NUT, which is basically-- if a point or two would take you off or on a play, RUN FROM IT...

Now if you like a play from the beginning and can get a better number, all the better.:shake:

No. What we mean is before kickoff we feel strong about our plays that it won't matter if its -14 or -17 to me.

Of course you want the best line but I make a play because I feel extremley confident in it.

Alright it doesn't appear anyone is responding to this thread as I looked through most of the names so I'm going to lock it. Thanks for keeping the disagreement civil today guys, and continued success this coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back