some fishy lines this week in ncaaf...

linewatcher

Pretty much a regular
#17 south florida hosts #12 kansas...
south florida is a slight favorite at home (-3.5)--Friday Night Lights

#20 fresno state hosts #11 wisconsin...
fresno state is a slight underdog at home (+1)

#25 south carolina hosts #2 georgia
south carolina is a touchdown underdog at home (+7)

all these lines are begging you to take the higher ranked teams with a 'soft' line. but as our buddy lee corso loves to say, "not so fast my friend"...

USF -3.5
Fresno St. +1
South Caro +7

:tiphat:

Kansas has played like shit IMO looking at there opponents and the fact they were home . All over USF here as we know how tough they have been at home in the past....BOL

Also would like to add that Tulane covers against ECU imo. Think Tulane catches this team on a high. Tulane did hold Bama in check considering the talent level.

Kansas has been quite poor actually when I look at games ....
1st game (36 pt favs) ran 88 plays for 384 yds and neither game have they run the ball (50 something passes just 250yds passing as well). 2nd game you expect improvement and KU settled for short FGs 3 times and had couple short fields ofr scores plus turned it over on downs once so they definetly have stalled on offense at crucial times IMO. USF tricky game @ UCF . They sort of coasted all day allowing the UCF team to hang around but put up 500 pts of offense on the road . They led 24-10 late and the only score was special teams then in the final 3 minutes UCF scored 2 TDs.....the ole let your opponent hang around .....few years ago a young Grothe had a chance to win @ Kansas bt couldnt make a big play from what i recall.......:cheers:Thinking low scoring 24-17 type

Might have to take a public play I like.

Vanderbilt -7 against Rice.Or you fucking kidding. Am I missing something here I should be aware of.Somebody please let me know before I fall into a trap.

Still looking at the card and like Ohio State. Everybody thinks USC will blow them out.I do too and thats why I will lean OSU. Think they may have been overlooking Ohio at this game.Might drop some serious doe on this one.

So what I like so far is

USF
Vandy
Tulane
Ohio State

Not a popular or attractive list of leans to most but this is what I like so far.Haven't seen any totals yet and will probably be on a few of those. I love those bastards.

Wash State ML ??

At 1st glimpse why ride a team who lost 66-3 at home . Put it this way the final is misleading as WSU played terrible and Cal had great field position and some hug equick scores on the ground .

Now see Baylor was +11 vs a team like Wake at home and was ripped as well . Where Wash State was only +7 and +13 vs Okie State and Cal. Those 2 teams much better then WAKE especially on the offensive side of things . Baylors offense will be a welcome sight for the WSU defense IMO....

I like USF also. I hope we don't see everyone and there momma on them.

Try to find one poster on the Jayhawks on this site or Covers.....

Also, in regards to USC, I don't think Vegas could have made that line any higher without it looking very suspicious. I predicted 8.5 and that wasn't high enough. There is no way the Condom boys overlooked this game. In fact, this is the only serious roadblock outside of their trip to Tucson that I see in them going undefeated this season. They should be ready for this game. The question is; is tOSU? :popcorn:

Try to find one poster on the Jayhawks on this site or Covers.....

Also, in regards to USC, I don't think Vegas could have made that line any higher without it looking very suspicious. I predicted 8.5 and that wasn't high enough. There is no way the Condom boys overlooked this game. In fact, this is the only serious roadblock outside of their trip to Tucson that I see in them going undefeated this season. They should be ready for this game. The question is; is tOSU? :popcorn:

Well then no USF for me.I am still not sold on OSU being a powder puff compared to USC. I am just not sold on USC.

I was going to wait until later this week to post a writeup on the USF/KAN game but this thread is great. First off, USF looked like total dogshit which helped the line this week IMO. I went to the game and couldn't believe how bad they played and yet still pulled the win out of their ass. Play calling was terrible, defense looked lost and UCF had revenge on their mind from last year's raping 62-14. USF should have lost this weekend but IMO this was a wakeup call for them. USF is unreal at home and this is the biggest game of the season until they go to Morgantown later in the year. USF will be my biggest play of the year thus far. More thoughts later in the week.

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap colSpan=8><SMALL>Navy at Duke</SMALL></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sat 9/13</TD><TD noWrap>105 </TD><TD noWrap>Navy</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> +2½ -110 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>12:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>106</TD><TD noWrap>Duke</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> -2½ -110 </TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Navy as a dog to Duke, I bet on Duke 1st week against my Alma Mater JMU D1 AA and won. Bet against them with N'western and lost by like 2 now see them as home favs against Navy?? fuck this Navy's offense is sick and I was against them on ball state but doubt i will be here... I think they fuck them up if they can get their Dfense together.

I'm starting to really like USF this friday, and now that Horn is on 'em BIG I might just put the hammer on this one...:whip:

Yes, I was. As of my first post, I hadn't seen one person posting a play on KU, and had seen a bunch on USF.

only one person on this site, as far as i see, is on the jhawks. i think i'll be on them today too. this USF team is overrated imo. same team that crumbled last year and was pummeled by oregon in the bowl game. the KU offense was rather vanilla in the first two games (i.e. only running out of three formations). i admit they looked sloppy at times and couldn't put teams away but this is a field goal game imo.

Yes, I was. As of my first post, I hadn't seen one person posting a play on KU, and had seen a bunch on USF.

You have to remember though alot of posters have a similiar thought process. I wouldnt worry as doubt the flow will be anything but a strong Kansas bias when bet ....time will tell though ....:cheers:

If USF starts getting bet up then I would be scared off it ...

Back