****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Well KDB isn't even dressed out today. That sucks.

We have a Cup game at home on Tuesday, complete scheduling fuck job. They gave us the option of playing AT Watford Thursday instead of at home but we play at Newcastle on Saturday so that would have solved nothing other than taking a home game away

Well that was very dramatic.

Awesome corner with lots of whip leads to Arsenal goal.

Then Arsenal idiot rams into opponent‘s back, leading to him being sent off and Arsenal will have to play the rest of the match with ten men

Lol 4 total SOG and 3 goals

We need a draw, a win would be icing but not expected at this point

Arteta screaming at Pep is about right. Think he lived on Pep's sofa for a spell when he was at City

City players look kinda static in the box, making it easier for Arsenal to defend them. Shouldn‘t they move a bit more?

So frustrating as a City fan watching all the brilliant passing but outside of Haaland and Foden no one wants to take the shot

Just saw we have 23 shots. It should be 43 at this point

Nothing aesthetic about this match. Complete train wreck of a game

There should be 15 extra minutes

Well I enjoyed Sunday morning with KJ. Great match. Arsenal keeper was awesome but the defense was out-energied at the very end there

We have a billion matches this season so it's all about management which I get and today is a throw away game really

But Doku will be our star after KDB retires and if Haaland leaves
I believe Haaland will leave sooner than later, I don't like what I have seen of his body language & facial expressions on the pitch this season. I think I said to you a few weeks ago Doku is becoming 1 of my fav players he has the talent and speed to do some fun things, his goal what a bullet.

Reactions: KJ
I believe Haaland will leave sooner than later, I don't like what I have seen of his body language & facial expressions on the pitch this season. I think I said to you a few weeks ago Doku is becoming 1 of my fav players he has the talent and speed to do some fun things, his goal what a bullet.
Haaland wants to play for Madrid but that went to shit once they signed Mbap so he's likely at City longer than I expected. Which means so is Pep.

They will forever be tied together at the hip

The spurs loss today was a huge calamity. Fourth of the season though and sitting in 9th

Spurs are super entertaining to watch but I feel to get to the next level they/Ange will need to evolve a bit tactically. Also I have read some spurs fans criticize his in-game subs.

But foundations are good, would be big to get CL for next season. I have you tied with Chelsea in 4th place in my power ranking so top 4 or 5 should be achievable to qualify. Also winning EL as the favorites is possible

Back