• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Do you gents have a favorite//pick for the Olympic games?
Really don't want any part of France/Argie/Spain at those odds on basically an under 23 competition. French will be tough at home but value for me is in the US and/or Paraguay. If either wins tomorrow their odds will shoot up significantly.

College kids mixed? Or I guess like KJ said
We only took 7 of our top U23 guys and two of the three senior guys are defensive midfielders

On the flip, two of the three senior guys for France are strikers. Lacazette is 33, Mateta actually was in good form at the end of the season for Crystal Palace, scored 9 goals in 6 matches for CP between 4/21 and 5/19 but not sure how they'll mesh with the youngsters. Under was probably a smart play but I just took draw. Think it's a 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 type match so value was there

Bummer, expected goals are basically identical, possession is near the same as are shots and SOG yet France up 2-0

Would play draw if I knew those stats before the match for sure at those odds

I was going to ask one of the soccer regulars a question, but I guess I just had it answered. Question was whether when a player wastes time -- and even gets booked for it -- whether the referee decides because of that to extend the game by ten seconds or whatever. Looks like the answer is no, at least in today's case.

City win 3-1

Holy shit leipzig come back to take the lead 3-2. They are ere down 2-0 with a man down

Back