****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I don't know, I like Italy in knockouts...think gurv hit the nail on the head with his prediction, just the wrong side of the bracket

I don't know, I like Italy in knockouts...think gurv hit the nail on the head with his prediction, just the wrong side of the bracket

Their midfield has been pretty brutal. Spain will have possession they entire match, they just need to sneak one in. Italy has put together no offense this tourney.

They aren't gonna score a ton but Italy shouldn't concede to Spain, think Spain are very deficient offensively and Italy are probably the best out there

Yeah, I like what Italy's done defensively so far this tourney. And I like them vs. Spain. I don't imagine much scoring though.

They had one amazing pass by Bonuchi and then a goal that was last second when Belgium pressed. Could argue they were outplayed by Sweden.

They aren't gonna score a ton but Italy shouldn't concede to Spain, think Spain are very deficient offensively and Italy are probably the best out there

The problem, imo, is they can't retain possession so Spain is going to constantly test that defense. Spains defense won't have to do much.

The problem, imo, is they can't retain possession so Spain is going to constantly test that defense. Spains defense won't have to do much.

That's why the total should be 1.5 and I still might play the under. It won't be.

Ibra wants it, but his squad sucks out loud so it's tough.

Meanwhile, Belgy has parked the fucking bus and is scared to give one up.

Seriously think Lukaku would prefer to be on the beach drinking wine and eating brie with gurv than to be out there right now

You have to get Lakaku out of there. He's dead tired, you could see it on that last chance, not even trying to make a run.

Back