****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I haven't looked at em because I just honestly haven't watched this US Open like years past and don't have a feel...blame all the rain stoppage on Thursday but spent the day ready to watch it and just got burned out by the end of the day waiting...saw maybe 3 shots til late in the day yesterday. Big Jason Day fan so I'm pulling for him and would be happy for DJ if he somehow doesn't melt down and win but just not enough to bet on. Unless I get bored of course.

France draw, they win group, Swiss are through anyway with 4 pts already but win group with a victory, Romania should be through with 4 pts if they win as well-actually they almost would have to be

Tomorrow, England win group with victory, Wales win group with victory if England don't win...I heard them say at one point that 3 points should get you through, but if Russia beat Wales, then every team in the group would have at least 3 pts so that obviously wouldn't happen. That group's too confusing for me, might make head explode

why is Italy ML +148 vs Ireland? I realize people don't like their offense, but that seems like a nice payday for a way better team unless they're gonna sit their players cuz they won the group?

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

UEFA EURO 2016Verified account@UEFAEURO
#FRA Lloris, Sagna, Rami, Koscielny, Evra, Cabaye, Sissoko, Pogba, Coman, Griezmann, Gignac. #EURO2016

I actually like most things Swiss, Stan is my favorite tennis player

How could anyone hate Fed or Martina Hingis? I can't even find it in me to hate anything about Shaqiri

Although that whole FIFA thing was a shitshow

I actually like most things Swiss, Stan is my favorite tennis player

How could anyone hate Fed or Martina Hingis? I can't even find it in me to hate anything about Shaqiri

Although that whole FIFA thing was a shitshow

Lots of criticism here about the poor performances of Shaqiri the first 2 games, let's hope he plays better today!

Yes very average, irregular performances is the big problem he needs to be way more consistent. Also talks about him joining Kosovo next that he said he will think about it contrary to Behrami and Xhaka who both already confirmed they would stay with Switzerland.

KJ, what you guys reaching today?. we are supposed to hit 100

My phone app says 107 right now and high of 120 today

Tbh I quit paying attention once it gets to 95-100 every day, we know it's gonna be fucking hot but that's a bit extreme today. Reality is if you're outside, you're in a swimming pool at this point of the year or playing golf. I'd even play a round at 120 but have to drink a couple gallons of water probably. Seriously, they can make fun of dry heat by I'll take it over what I grew up in in the Midwest...my buddy said he played in 90 degrees in KC the other day and felt like he was suffocating, don't ever get that here.

Went to Miami and Key West one year in late June and fuck I thought I might not make it back to PHX with a pulse, holy shit I had to be in AC or in the water the whole time. Brutal.

All good then! :cheers3: Did you get a speeding ticket while driving in Switzerland or what?!

actually I didn't! I just hate driving the speed limit and I was nervous as fuck to break some random law in Geneva that no one ever heard of. Such as the fact that you have to have your daylights on during the day by law. I also accidently ran a red light. I might have gone down a road not meant for cars. (this was nearly a year ago, so I'm fine)

People seemed good, I'll give it another chance someday. My brother in law travels to Zurich monthly and enjoys it.

actually I didn't! I just hate driving the speed limit and I was nervous as fuck to break some random law in Geneva that no one ever heard of. Such as the fact that you have to have your daylights on during the day by law. I also accidently ran a red light. I might have gone down a road not meant for cars. (this was nearly a year ago, so I'm fine)

People seemed good, I'll give it another chance someday. My brother in law travels to Zurich monthly and enjoys it.

Aha yes I understand completely about the driving...! Small country but lots of nice places to visit.

Hop Suisse! :shake:

Back