****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yeah, the fans aren't going to be any happier when your fucking team quits five minutes into the second half. They're going to be throwing shit for the next hour.

Pro tip: Stop selling beer right now.

Outside of Chicharito I'm not sure what Friedel is talking about Mexican is one of the most technically gifted teams. Ochoa rarely plays. Gaurdado plays in Netherlands. Layun is good but plays in Portugal so who really knows. This team is USA + Chicha

If you're that Mexican manager right now, this has to be the worst fucking feeling. First, you know you're fired. Second, there's literally nothing you can do. You just have to sit there and watch.

I love how the announcers are just incredulous. Guys, Mexico literally stopped playing three goals ago. They're on the fucking bus.

I kind of like the cards/fouls bet in the US/Argy matchup. I feel like there's going to be a lot of shirt grabbing and hard tackling by the Yanks as they try to slow Argy down.

Nice to know that Colombia have a couple good players as well. That's crack reporting there.

That sound you hear is StubHub servers crashing as Mexican fans rush to put their Chicago Copa America semifinal tickets up for sale.

Back