****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Premier league not releasing players to red line countries out of uk for world cup qualifiers

So most south American countries

Teeed, you getting a CR7 City jersey?
As long as it's not in the 3rd one

Makes a ton of sense for city, surprised ronaldo wants it cause of united, but makes a ton of sense on a 2 year deal

Pep said today hes probably leaving after next season, taking a break, and then coaching a national team. It's why he wanted kane, not haaland, and why cr7 somehow being available is a perfect ft for his timetable

As long as it's not in the 3rd one

Makes a ton of sense for city, surprised ronaldo wants it cause of united, but makes a ton of sense on a 2 year deal

Pep said today hes probably leaving after next season, taking a break, and then coaching a national team. It's why he wanted kane, not haaland, and why cr7 somehow being available is a perfect ft for his timetable
I’d be surprised, if it actually happens, but would totally be here for the “Welcome to Manchester” billboard with Cristiano in blue.

I’d be surprised, if it actually happens, but would totally be here for the “Welcome to Manchester” billboard with Cristiano in blue.
Who do you think pep signs if not cr7

Need a striker, doubt it's a big name at this point, but someone like Jimenez makes a bunch of sense to me

Who do you think pep signs if not cr7

Need a striker, doubt it's a big name at this point, but someone like Jimenez makes a bunch of sense to me
Good question. Not sure. They need someone that is clinical though.
Sounds like CR7 signing is gaining steam.

Group A Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, RB Leipzig, Club Brugge.
Group B Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Porto, AC Milan.
Group C Sporting CP, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax, Besiktas.
Group D Internazionale, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sheriff Tiraspol.
Group E Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Benfica, Dynamo Kyiv
Group F Villarreal, Manchester United, Atalanta, Young Boys.
Group G Lille, Sevilla, Salzburg, Wolfsburg.
Group H Chelsea, Juventus, Zenit, Malmo.

City and psg should breeze through
Group b is toughest, could see atleti or liverpool out
C is weakest
D could be tricky
Bayern and barca ez
United cupcake draw
G is probly most even group
Chelsea and juve

Mckennie is wanted by spurs according to a few places

He surprised me a lot at juve last year, but supposedly allegri doesnt want him, they just bought locatelli who will play ahead of him

Would be a good replacement for winkssoko if they can be sold, rotate with peh and skipp

I'd rather have aouar though

Really happy that traore deal seems to have fallen through, at least at the price they were talking, way better ways to spend 40m, if it was half that maybe

Pape sarr seems like a great signing too, never seen him play but french media and stats people say he was incredible for an 18 year old in ligue 1 last year

Saw an athletic article point out too, how spurs basically got a huge prospect for a discount price because they agreed to loan him back for a year, and all the ligue 1 clubs outside psg are so cash poor they needed the money, said it wouldnt be surprising if a few more clubs that have money poach some more ligue 1 players in the next few days and loan back for a season, just because of the money issues

Pape sarr seems like a great signing too, never seen him play but french media and stats people say he was incredible for an 18 year old in ligue 1 last year

Saw an athletic article point out too, how spurs basically got a huge prospect for a discount price because they agreed to loan him back for a year, and all the ligue 1 clubs outside psg are so cash poor they needed the money, said it wouldnt be surprising if a few more clubs that have money poach some more ligue 1 players in the next few days and loan back for a season, just because of the money issues

there’s a problem apparently

Barca are such a fucking mess

They ended up paying 56 million and suarez, for 2 years of griezmann

Now their front 3 is probably braithwaite, luuk de jong, and depay

Psg turning down 220 million for mbappe, when hes already basically announced hes leaving next year for free, is insane

If I owned a club and they came in for a player, I'd make them pay 3x what I'd ask for from another club

Money clearly means nothing to them

Back