****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I can see Messi landing at PSG. Or MLS. Only a few teams can afford him, and I don’t believe City will be after him.

I can see Messi landing at PSG. Or MLS. Only a few teams can afford him, and I don’t believe City will be after him.
Pretty sure City giving Jack the number 10 so quickly means they aren't going after Kane or Messi

Pep first ever manager to spend a billion on transfers in 5 years

The slaves who work for the sheikh must be so proud of what their work is going towards

Pretty sure City giving Jack the number 10 so quickly means they aren't going after Kane or Messi
I think they are still going after Kane.
I could see them selling Bernardo Silva and signing Kane. Kane clearly doesn’t want to stay at Spurs.

Shocked if Messi goes to Argentina, there is no money in that league , they struggle to pay wages on time

I think he probably plays in Europe until at least the World Cup

Maybe MLS gives him a Beckham type deal where he an own a team for next to nothing , but even that seems doubtful.

I think he can make a ridiculous amount of money in Europe for probably 4-5 more years

So, does this mean Barca get nothing for him?

I think they are still going after Kane.
I could see them selling Bernardo Silva and signing Kane. Kane clearly doesn’t want to stay at Spurs.
Ya they still want him, they've been trying to get a cheaper price by telling him to no show training

In the end once they get probly to 140 I think it's done

Hope it happens sooner than later

Shocked if Messi goes to Argentina, there is no money in that league , they struggle to pay wages on time

I think he probably plays in Europe until at least the World Cup

Maybe MLS gives him a Beckham type deal where he an own a team for next to nothing , but even that seems doubtful.

I think he can make a ridiculous amount of money in Europe for probably 4-5 more years

So, does this mean Barca get nothing for him?
He hasn't lived in argentina since he was a kid, his family has all been in spain with him

No chance

Hes only 34, he was still clearly Barca best player, only reason hes leaving is because la liga wont let them sign him because they are so in debt and have a limited weekly wage structure

Barca get nothing ya, he was out of contract

Yep why we all thought a Winter deal was doable. Barca chose to let this happen.

yeah in hindset Barca should have transferred him last summer, or even the winter.

There were people calling Barca out on this back then

Massive blow to ESPN who just bought La Liga rights, I wonder if there was any stipulation of Messi playing in that deal.

are TV contracts tied to Messi playing in the league?

I'm surprised selling silva though, if KDB is out hes still the best creator on the team no?
I think so. Word is he wants to be in Spain though. I think they’d sell some bigger names, if clubs would pay the asking price. Specifically Silva and Laporte.

Thus Jack...KDB, Foden, Jack

Obv need a striker but don't want to spend, still on the Lautaro train
Graelish isnt really a creator though, hes a dribbler and forward progression, not the best passer

Foden similar, more of an attacker than a passer

It's actually why kane fits perfect and why pep wants him so bad

I think so. Word is he wants to be in Spain though. I think they’d sell some bigger names, if clubs would pay the asking price. Specifically Silva and Laporte.
Makes sense, probably his last big contract too

Laporte to spain makes a ton of sense now that hes 'Spanish' and had a good world cup

Think both are gone now, Laporte wants to play in Spain too

Could see Bernardo to AM. But Barca sure as heck can’t afford either. And I think Bernardo initially wanted to move to Barca.

Laporte was one of the names that actually made sense as some kind of make weight in a cash plus swap with spurs, but with moreno signed and tomayasu likely, spurs dont need another cb unless sanchez is moved

Which is still very possible, if chelsea dont land kounde, he may take the spurs offer, deal was already agreed with the clubs a cash plus sanchez for Kounde

on a different note , Taj Buchanon is getting sold for 7 mill to club Brugge.. That Mexico game probably increased his value by 4-5 million

Could see Bernardo to AM. But Barca sure as heck can’t afford either. And I think Bernardo initially wanted to move to Barca.
They csnt even sign the guys they have on free transfers to contracts yet haha

Also everyone they are trying to ship out doesnt want to take a pay cut so they are proving impossible so far to move

What a mess

Reactions: KJ
on a different note , Taj Buchanon is getting sold for 7 mill to club Brugge.. That Mexico game probably increased his value by 4-5 million
He wasnt even a full starter at new england was he?

Good league for him to go to at his age, david did the same then went to Lyon. So taj probly hoping similar

Villa have spent the graelish money really well though

Bailey and ings are really good players, could be good value early on

He wasnt even a full starter at new england was he?

Good league for him to go to at his age, david did the same then went to Lyon. So taj probly hoping similar

I don't think so, im not 100% sure .

He was great vs Mexico, some because he had a great game, and also because Mexico clearly didn't respect anything Canada had in attack

They csnt even sign the guys they have on free transfers to contracts yet haha

Also everyone they are trying to ship out doesnt want to take a pay cut so they are proving impossible so far to move

What a mess
This is the hangover everyone knew was coming

MLS makes way more sense in a few years like braves said when they can basically offer him a team

Not something that can get sorted in a month so dont see it now, and no chance he lowers competition level before last world cup

Outside psg, ligue 1 clubs are all trying to sell because of the tv contract issues

Italian clubs are similar

So has to be psg or england

Lukaku to Chelsea seems like its gonna happen, he told inter he wants to leave

Will need to replace him, martinez isnt a good solo striker, he needs a 2 striker system or playing on left in front 3 and cutting in

Looks like psg are favorites for messi

City 2nd

Stay at barca 3rd

Then united

Then mls

ok, I guess could be a negotiation tactic by both sides to get more reasonable and he does sign with Barca.

I really do get the sense he doesn't want to leave Barca

If PSG gets him , there really is no excuse for them not to win CL, they would have arguably 3 of the top 5 players in the world

ok, I guess could be a negotiation tactic by both sides to get more reasonable and he does sign with Barca.

I really do get the sense he doesn't want to leave Barca

If PSG gets him , there really is no excuse for them not to win CL, they would have arguably 3 of the top 5 players in the world
Ya I think theres a real chance they announce this today, in hopes it pressures la liga to give them some wiggle room on their wage cap

Barca can't afford him, think it's a standoff that won't end in one side taking a step back

Not sure how PSG could afford him and pass FFT with UEFA, at least City had things fairly clean when they appealed

Barca can't afford him, think it's a standoff that won't end in one side taking a step back

Not sure how PSG could afford him and pass FFT with UEFA, at least City had things fairly clean when they appealed
Lol no, not clean at all

Whole thread is worth a read

But some highlights

City somehow made 600m more in commercial revenue in last decade than every english club outside United, no one knows how

The football leaks guy from portugal who is under protective house arrest, said through his lawyers he would help premier league in their city investigation

And there are supposedly emails which show they lied to CAS when they got their champs league ban reversed

better than Werder Bremen , good luck hope it’s way better than Altodore with Hull was
He wont start straight away I think, but should still get a ton of playing time

The Norwich team from last year has kinda been gutted a bit but they have bought some interesting players., buendia and skipp were both in the championship team of the season and are gone, so I think they may struggle a bit

But it's a good move for Sargent. From reading the german guys on him they all say he is a good player off the ball, helps his teammates, but hasn't figured out finishing yet

Farke is a good coach for him to learn off

Back