****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

you are off your todd, and I'm being serious. They have 3 players in the top 5 leagues of Europe. Chica is obviously one, and the other 2 don't really play. I grant you Herrera and Layun are both rumored to be on their way to one of the big leagues this summer. But second most talented? Not even close. You are living too close to to the border

Really in Copa ? Dude have you watched this tourney?

They clearly better than Uruguay and Brazil, so could you make an argument for Colombia and chile sure , but damn get your head out of your gloryhole

Really? There are definitely going to be a couple of teams that have no business sneaking through. My biggest worry is I won't have seen every team. For example, Romania/Albania tomorrow? I don't know shit about those teams. Pretty sure I can't name a player on either side. But shit, if Romania wins they could get through.

Yep very tough for me because they won't know what result really will get them through

I don't know much about Romania or Albania but feels like Romanians have taken over Phoenix and I'm almost ok with it other than I can't understand them when they speak in their code.

Yep very tough for me because they won't know what result really will get them through

But how much does the exact result really matter? For example, Austria. I believe they said Austria needs to win and needs help even if they do. Give me an over of 2 and I think about it.

Basically my blind read on the third games of the group stage is basically going to be to look at teams who need results and look at the totals in the game.

Even Sweden is kind of a good example of this. Zero shots in two games? Who cares if you lose 3-1, for fuck's sake, get some shots.

Teams who need results have no choice but to open it up. And teams like Portugal know the pressure is on to get their shit together and deliver a respectable performance.

Joe what if a draw gets someone through but they open up and lose the match?

These final group matches are all played at the same time so some can be nothing but a dice roll

But how much does the exact result really matter? For example, Austria. I believe they said Austria needs to win and needs help even if they do. Give me an over of 2 and I think about it.

Basically my blind read on the third games of the group stage is basically going to be to look at teams who need results and look at the totals in the game.

Even Sweden is kind of a good example of this. Zero shots in two games? Who cares if you lose 3-1, for fuck's sake, get some shots.

Teams who need results have no choice but to open it up. And teams like Portugal know the pressure is on to get their shit together and deliver a respectable performance.

sort of agree/sort of disagree

With the 4 of 6 3rd place teams moving on, teams are playing far more defensive then they would in a 16 team tourny format.

Domestic like MLS? I can't. It's too brutal. My experience is the teams just suck too much. The MLS is where good players go to retire.

no no

I mean when the season comes around in August, stick around. I know you usually go on 2 year hiatus's

With the 4 of 6 3rd place teams moving on, teams are playing far more defensive then they would in a 16 team tourny format.

Right, this is the point KJ makes—and there will be some teams basically trying to play for a draw at all costs. That's totally true. But generally you only need one team to go balls out to present chances.

Russia, for example, they have to avoid a draw at all costs, no?

I mean when the season comes around in August, stick around. I know you usually go on 2 year hiatus's

Hahaha. True.

I dipped in and out for soccer this year. I watched a ton of Palace and a lot of Roma. Didn't bet 'em much though. Palace fell apart after X-mas, so my only plays there were on FA Cup games. And Roma tends to run hot and cold. Firing Garcia helped. Having Spalletti back puts them in a good spot going into next year.

Right, this is the point KJ makes—and there will be some teams basically trying to play for a draw at all costs. That's totally true. But generally you only need one team to go balls out to present chances.

Russia, for example, they have to avoid a draw at all costs, no?

yes they are in a must win against Wales

That ad was perfect timing, couldn't figure out what channel Copa is on today. FX, really? FS1 and FS2 can't even handle it?

Fox can suck one, listening to Joe Buck call the US Open is borderline unpatriotic

JFC they are so bad, just showed Westwood hole out from the fairway and instead of seeing the shot, we basically got to see his face the whole time

its been like a year, braves what chinese food should I order? I'm thinking Chicken Lo Mein

I get this Vietnamese dish, like a pork with rice, also like Thai food. I do t really do Chinese , but I'd say a good pork or beef and rice with that hot as fuck red sauce and some soy sauce

I love ordering from an asian food places. Maybe its a Pittsburgh thing, but these guys take your order, say ok bye. No thank you, no total, no ETA.

Lol yeah, but I swear it's ready in like 5 minutes

we have one place on Pitt campus that can have your food ready within 60 seconds flat. It doesn't matter what you order. It doesn't even matter if you make a custom order. It's incredible. Whats more is the food stays hot for like a day. I've eaten half my food before from this place and started eating again in like 2 hours and it was still hot.

Feel like shit the next day tho

we have one place on Pitt campus that can have your food ready within 60 seconds flat. It doesn't matter what you order. It doesn't even matter if you make a custom order. It's incredible. Whats more is the food stays hot for like a day. I've eaten half my food before from this place and started eating again in like 2 hours and it was still hot.

Feel like shit the next day tho

what do they make , everything?

Back