****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

too much pressure for Ronaldo

he knows his domestic club legacy is sealed, his international one is not a good one

too much pressure for Ronaldo

he knows his domestic club legacy is sealed, his international one is not a good one

How could there be too much pressure in the group stage of a Euro?

I don't mean that as a shot at you, AG, I kind of agree with you, but it's laughable.

How could there be too much pressure in the group stage of a Euro?

I don't mean that as a shot at you, AG, I kind of agree with you, but it's laughable.

It's gonna be rather pathetic if Ronaldo somehow doesnt move out of the group stage where 66.66% of the teams move on

Joe I was only listening with my eyes shut in bed but it didn't sound like Lukaku had to break a sweat to score in that match

Right. Finally. This 6AM nonsense is bullshit. I've DVRed the early game the last two days. Then I have to avoid the fucking scoreboard, etc. Fuck that. Let's push these back a bit for the next couple of days.

I love noon matches during the week, gives me some great white noise in the background while I'm actually trying to accomplish something. Prefer an earlier sunday match but will just have to endure Fox's debilitating coverage of the US Open to pass time in the AM

haha security just standing around it too

im shocked something bad hasnt happened yet

french police no clue what they are doing

Joe I was only listening with my eyes shut in bed but it didn't sound like Lukaku had to break a sweat to score in that match

Literally right before the end of the first half I said out loud (basically to my TV) that I'd be happy to see Lakaku get the/a goal today. And then like a minute into the second half ... He didn't really break a sweat on it. The first one they got out on the break and somebody (I forget who) made a really good run up the right side and the pass back to Lakaku was great. He had an excellent finish, his shot was from just outside the box, but it wasn't like he had to really do a lot of creating.

Then his second was him mostly burying a ball where they had numbers.

As you'd expect, once Belgium got the first, Ireland had to open it up a bit which killed them.

apparently CR7 has missed 4 of his last 5 penalties for club and country, the one being in the Champions League

Good grief—FOUR third place teams will move onto the knockout stage?

This may really open up some opportunity in the next stage.

Makes it a tough read for me tbh

Really? There are definitely going to be a couple of teams that have no business sneaking through. My biggest worry is I won't have seen every team. For example, Romania/Albania tomorrow? I don't know shit about those teams. Pretty sure I can't name a player on either side. But shit, if Romania wins they could get through.

The Mexico coach has tinkered his lineup all three games, they hgave up numerous breakaways to Jamaica and Venezuela, I think it will be a great game , but they do that tonight against Dirty Sanchez he will punish them

Mexico has played a Uruguay team with Cavani leading the charge, the most overrated player in the world

Venezuela and Jamaica, I am very much unimpressed by this team. That's the easiest group in Copa by far IMO

They have the second most talent in the tourney imo , there coach is getting killed in press for all his lineup changes..

They have the second most talent in the tourney imo , there coach is getting killed in press for all his lineup changes..

you are off your todd, and I'm being serious. They have 3 players in the top 5 leagues of Europe. Chica is obviously one, and the other 2 don't really play. I grant you Herrera and Layun are both rumored to be on their way to one of the big leagues this summer. But second most talented? Not even close. You are living too close to to the border

Back