• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

man I haven't even heard of a couple of these guys

33 year old starting CB John Brooks? I would hope we would have a younger guy

there are some, and I emphasize some that believe Reyna has a higher ceiling than CP
I didnt realize weah moved, he needs a big year

Reyna plays more important position than cp, I've seen dortmund people say his ceiling is higher but like you sys not everyone, and it was after cp left so of course they wanna pump up reyna

Sargeant is biggest need, he hasnt been great last few years, he needs to be a very good striker for us to compete

Barron and Adams as midfielders behind that front 4

Scary team potentially

Yeah that makes sense , it’s probably Dortmund pumping him up

yeah striker is a concern , maybe there is some 15 or 16 year old that is going blow up

Remember when Lampard was being praised as some guy who was really invested in the youth of Chelsea

Then the transfer bans lifts and he is buying every player they can get their hands on.

Be interesting to see where Mount fits into his plans, because he is not a starter with the squad they have now

Spurs 3rd kit is incredible

Ordering one asap, not sure on player, @~Utah

Have kane England and spurs so won't be him, have a son t shirt but he's a possibility

Im seeing that the Peacock streaming service is going move big prem games to the streaming site this season.

That is absolute bullshit

So instead of on nbcsn or NBC on the app? The free or paid
Yes , going have to pay

and they are putting some big games on there

Yes , going have to pay

and they are putting some big games on there

That's crazy, and cl is separate, so double charged

I think I've said before but we get premier league, chsmpionship, league cups for big 4, cl, el, serie a, sunday ticket, red zone, all for 20 a month

great game, still have questions about Liverpool and maybe the value hasn't been lost on Leeds since they weren't able to draw

penalties stay a death penalty for shoplifting

great game, still have questions about Liverpool and maybe the value hasn't been lost on Leeds since they weren't able to draw

penalties stay a death penalty for shoplifting

I tend to think Leeds will be over-valued. The hype around them is like nothing I've ever seen from a team that has been promoted. , maybe not against the top teams, but I'm going look for value to bet against them against the mid-table squads especially with no fans in the stands

Back