• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Happy for davies

Happy for the money the Whitecaps get, I think 3m, that they will never spend on talent

transfermarket has him at 66 million

Whitecaps I believe get 15% sell on fee.

Get that up to 100 million, and if Whitecaps get a sell on fee like that they should make him part owner

transfermarket has him at 66 million

Whitecaps I believe get 15% sell on fee.

Get that up to 100 million, and if Whitecaps get a sell on fee like that they should make him part owner
I saw on whitecaps blog on twitter they had a cl clause they got the 3m, someone said its 2m, if davies won CL

Agreed on both being higher than 66

I actually think puli is worth more between the two right now, attacker is always gonna get more than a LB

Man Greece has a very quick justice system

I just read an article about it, here’s the claim of how the verdict went down...

"It should be noted that the prosecution confirmed the charges and provided their evidence late on the day before the trial, giving the defence team minimal time to digest them and prepare. A request for the case to be adjourned was subsequently denied.”

And the team said this...

"Manchester United notes the verdict of the Greek court today. Harry Maguire pleaded not guilty to all of the misdemeanour charges made against him and he continues to strongly assert his innocence.”

It certainly sounds as if there’s more to the story than how the court has determined thus far. They have filed an appeal.

I was going to add Juve to your list just because CR7 and him on the same field would be a sight to see. Good luck affording it. Maybe they just play with 10 full time?
Ya there are already rumors they wanna sell ronaldo and others cause they need money, so I think it's unlikely

I would bet he’s on Barcelona this year

this guy has a history of quitting and coming back. He’s quit Argentina like 3 times and came back

I saw on whitecaps blog on twitter they had a cl clause they got the 3m, someone said its 2m, if davies won CL

Agreed on both being higher than 66

I actually think puli is worth more between the two right now, attacker is always gonna get more than a LB

what if Davies was on the bench? Does that bonus still hit?

very glad i didn't play Liverpool to win the EPL after seeing them with longer odds than City.

They look terrible and when City gets Messi that would have been an awful grab

what if Davies was on the bench? Does that bonus still hit?
Ya, just him being on the squad

Liverpool had one with coutinho too for 10m I think, but he had to be on barca when it happened, so on bayern dont count

Clauses like that happen a lot with young players

I think United owe 10 million if martial ever wins ballon dor

that was a shock signing, really don't see how he gets minutes beside some Cup games.

I see people really excited about it because 1 its a big club, but then also they are coached by Pirlo and they kinda play the same position.

Do we even know if Pirlo is a good coach.

that was a shock signing, really don't see how he gets minutes beside some Cup games.

I see people really excited about it because 1 its a big club, but then also they are coached by Pirlo and they kinda play the same position.

Do we even know if Pirlo is a good coach.
Hes never coached before

When he was a player he complained about training and warmups. Said they were huge wastes of time

Back