• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Kinda liked Atalanta a few weeks ago, but ffs their form has been horrific. Last 5 games they have 2 wins and only 5 goals. Opponents were AC Milan and Inter, but also Verona, Bologna and Parma - teams they should have been thumping. They were missing Ilicic who is still out, and Muriel who should be back.
I think PSG will be out for blood here and should be the better side.

Ah, I just see that DiMaria is suspended and Verrati is out, so those are big misses for PSG, and M'Bappe probably going to be on the bench. Tough game to cap though because PSG hasn't played a competitive match in months and Atalanta really limping coming down the stretch.

Ah, I just see that DiMaria is suspended and Verrati is out, so those are big misses for PSG, and M'Bappe probably going to be on the bench. Tough game to cap though because PSG hasn't played a competitive match in months and Atalanta really limping coming down the stretch.

PSG played two cup finals so that's not true

Isn’t Atlanta missing a top striker due to transfer or am I thinking of someone completely diff ?

I think PSG is the play , they usually shit the bed in the second leg of these comps , no second leg to worry about here

Isn’t Atlanta missing a top striker due to transfer or am I thinking of someone completely diff ?

I think PSG is the play , they usually shit the bed in the second leg of these comps , no second leg to worry about here

I dunno but I really like watching that Atalanta team so I’m leaning that way. Problem being since PSG league got cancelled and didn’t return I havnt had a chance to ever see them since I just started learning soccer! Lol. I know they have Neymar who a stud, I believe I read their other big time French kid was incredibly doubtful tho leaving a lot on Neymar shoulders. I would think that a bigger scratch than anyone from Atalanta who has a rather balanced attack. Like I said tho, I’m def not the right person to answer this! Lol

Cup finals are nice, but surely are not as prestigious as CL matches, or even league matches as the financial implications are

Atlanta is missing Josef Martinez due to injury
Atalanta is missing Illicic due to injury and he, Muriel and Zapata were the dynamic trio
PSG is without Cavani who left the club at end of contract, DiMaria suspended and Verrati hurt. M'Bappe should be back, but probably not going to start due to injury

Cup finals are nice, but surely are not as prestigious as CL matches, or even league matches as the financial implications are

Atlanta is missing Josef Martinez due to injury
Atalanta is missing Illicic due to injury and he, Muriel and Zapata were the dynamic trio
PSG is without Cavani who left the club at end of contract, DiMaria suspended and Verrati hurt. M'Bappe should be back, but probably not going to start due to injury

I read the French kid was incredibly doubtful?

If you played this game pre-pandemic, I'd expect a shit ton of goals.
However, as I mentioned above, Atalanta's been in shit form - 5 goals from their last 5 games.
PSG has also struggled to score.
Atalanta plays a pressing game and defense can be leaky. PSG prefers holding the ball and sending through balls with the likes of Neymar, and also great set piece takers. So style of play leads to goals, form leads to lack of goals and the game is a single leg elimination so tons of pressure on both sides. Take from that what you will.

If you played this game pre-pandemic, I'd expect a shit ton of goals.
However, as I mentioned above, Atalanta's been in shit form - 5 goals from their last 5 games.
PSG has also struggled to score.
Atalanta plays a pressing game and defense can be leaky. PSG prefers holding the ball and sending through balls with the likes of Neymar, and also great set piece takers. So style of play leads to goals, form leads to lack of goals and the game is a single leg elimination so tons of pressure on both sides. Take from that what you will.

Under even gettin juiced but I’m a super square and am dying for a exciting high scoring affair ive read is possible here with both teams styles and struggles on defense! Lol

the french kid @2daBank lol almost all the teams are made up of players from the country where the team is from

His name is Mbappe

Ok but they not all the big time one we all know I’m referring to correct? I’m trying to cap 4 different sports and talk/ask questions on one I’m not very knowledgeable at, so for sake of time let’s just assume there no need for me to find his name and remember how to spell it! Ok? Thanks.

Ok but they not all the big time one we all know I’m referring to correct? I’m trying to cap 4 different sports and talk/ask questions on one I’m not very knowledgeable at, so for sake of time let’s just assume there no need for me to find his name and remember how to spell it! Ok? Thanks.

Mbappe is good

Back