• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Konrad who is a US U-20 is on the bench for Barca, be cool if he gets some time with this game getting out of hand

WOW

was he involved in the youth ranks coaching wise to them?

I try to remember the good times from Pirlo, like 2012 Euros, but what always comes to mind is when he played for NYFC getting paid 7 million and he basically jogged around the same 20 yards or so for 90 minutes

Why do I have the feeling Pirlo will follow the ranks of Henry and be in the MLS in a couple of years trying to revitalize his coaching career
He was the reserve team manager for 9 days Haha

Left that job today

you need that license to coach?
Ya, in any top league in europe, plus the europa and champs league

I think they might allow coaches with the A level to take over if they are in the process of getting the pro

Or if the person is interim for max 2 months or so

I think Braves was making fun of me but Dortmund deal is one he has in place. Dortmund says they won’t pay him more since he just signed a new deal next year

wasn’t making fun of you , I thought I read he extended, I gave it as a compliment you are much more in tune to transfer stuff

also, what’s the news about Birmingham kid

Did read that Robinson left back US guy is going to Sheffield , another guy in a top league ... think he will be a back up

wasn’t making fun of you , I thought I read he extended, I gave it as a compliment you are much more in tune to transfer stuff

also, what’s the news about Birmingham kid

jude Bellingham went to Dortmund last month for 25 million... 17 year old, English, midfielder. He played 2 seasons there and mate... they named a stand after him

jude Bellingham went to Dortmund last month for 25 million... 17 year old, English, midfielder. He played 2 seasons there and mate... they named a stand after him

yeah this is kinda Dortmund’s thing, did it with Sancho. Have they ever had a prominent bust?

Back