• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

LIV looked average and i wonder if Sane got used too much because Salah wasn't available

On the other hand, EVE looked solid and i'm sure @EFC1878 is disappointed the side only got 1 instead of a potentially deserved 3

LIV looked average and i wonder if Sane got used too much because Salah wasn't available

On the other hand, EVE looked solid and i'm sure @EFC1878 is disappointed the side only got 1 instead of a potentially deserved 3

doesn't get talked enough , but Allison may be the best keeper in the world

man VAR is such a joke

Refs don‘t seem to comprehend that camera lens do not convey reality perfectly, that sometimes looking too closely into something produces a less accurate impression, and that VAR should only be used when it‘s an obvious error. It just baffles me how VAR keeps producing wrong decisions.

I can’t believe dier is starting again for spurs. He should be out of the league forget about staring

ah thought you were talking european places or something

...you still have 10 more to make it up if they don't

had to be after that gross 2H and Mourinho's striker rant, right?

Soucek playing CAM is funny, WHU is in troubbbbbble
Was always going to be imo, he said even before man u game dele and lucas would get in next game and only missed cause of suspension and injury

Only real unexpected is lo celso at cm is attacking without a true dm, which sissoko is not

Jose's insistence on lucas ahead of bergwjin hurts me physically

Dont get the dier issues, hes been very solid for 2 games outside the pogba thing

the pogba thing is a big thing. He’s not an epl CB

Pogba played for the pen, it happens

Disagree would him not being pl cb, maybe not top 6 level, but I'd have no issues with him as a backup cb going forward. We need s new cb this summer for sure, preferably left footer to play with sanchez going forward

Back