• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Their taste is too strong and too different from the other ingredients in a food. They overwhelm the taste buds but not in a good way I feel

onions are in one of my favorite current meals, jalapeno cheddar sausage with a sweet potato and sweet onion hash

I thought they had two shots on target before. One other one where the keeper went down and another where he stood strong to block a flick on goal. Nothing big, for sure. But still.

My boss told me to log off for the weekend and I was eagerly told by the roommate that she needs my help cleaning

talk me off freiburg plz

I'd just caution against recency bias. Werder was the most adamant about pushing the restart date back because they hadn't had much of an opportunity to train together due to state-imposed restrictions. On the other side it seemed like Leipzig was off for a while. So if you're letting last week's games influence you, I don't think it's worth a play.

definitely true but a bad team that hasn't been able to practice together and got ripped apart on national tv would either signal a bounceback or that they truly are the 2nd from bottom team that they are.

Sounded like they can't score goals and can't defend set pieces, that doesn't take a draw out of possibility to screw me but seems unlikely they go on the road (8 hrs away) and win

Yeah I mean I can't disagree. They've shown for a while now that they are that relegation-caliber team. They were often laid-back and they made a lot of bad mistakes. It's a lot to hope for to fix. Freiburg is so much more well-managed under Streich.

Back