• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

MLS has to see this working, and the ratings for buli yesterday were 700% higher than before, and realize that now is their chance

If they can get back pre other major sports and play in primetime us sports times? Could be a huge win

MLS has to see this working, and the ratings for buli yesterday were 700% higher than before, and realize that now is their chance

If they can get back pre other major sports and play in primetime us sports times? Could be a huge win

yeah, could be their chance. I really like the idea of having a 2 month tournament in Orlando that either counts toward the season or Champion League spots. Seems like the holdup is less about money and more about being away from family for 2 months

I don't how NBA is going do this from a production standpoint. They are going have to be on delay to bleep out the profanities , or tone down the microphones . Its going sound so weird when its just a constant noise of bleeps

I don't how NBA is going do this from a production standpoint. They are going have to be on delay to bleep out the profanities , or tone down the microphones . Its going sound so weird when its just a constant noise of bleeps
I'm most worried about the squeaking

Back