• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Whitecaps dont have a sell on % on him

How insane is that, they sold him for relatively cheap, csnt get bayern to agree to even a 10% sell on fee?

That could be an easy free 5m in a few years

yeah , that was probably not the right decision

he was still very raw when they sold him, Bayern has really turned him in to a player

So they can have 5 subs, but still only 3 sub moments, and max 2 at a time?

I wanted to see the triple sub happen, maybe even a quad

yeah , that was probably not the right decision

he was still very raw when they sold him, Bayern has really turned him in to a player
Ya, hes become really good defensively and at vancouver and for canada when they stuck him at lb he was being burned way too often

I didnt see this level this fast at all

why? $5 for like 7 soccer leagues is an amazing deal

especially when you don’t have to pay for the $5

I think they may have more than 7

I got the deal where I get Disney, and Hulu added on for like $11 or whatever...Even though Disney + is a waste right now

I think they may have more than 7

I got the deal where I get Disney, and Hulu added on for like $11 or whatever...Even though Disney + is a waste right now
They are taking big hits now to push subscribers cause all the marvel series are getting pushed back

Paid taylor swift for a love concert that launches today

Paid 75m for rights to hamilton stage play filmed, were gonna release it in theaters next year

Now it goes on disney+ next month

Fair points for people who already like soccer but potential new viewers would rather just not pay. This is also big for big events like FA Cup Final

Worst streaming service though is quibi

No clue how they thought that was gonna work

Lost like 200m so far cause no one subscribes, and the ceo completely blames it on corona, even though every other streaming service is killing it....

Fair points for people who already like soccer but potential new viewers would rather just not pay. This is also big for big events like FA Cup Final

what I like going to ESPN plus is I will get every game available to me in one place. We don't get that right now.

I understand the extra $5 , but its kinda a must if you are a soccer fan

Worst streaming service though is quibi

No clue how they thought that was gonna work

Lost like 200m so far cause no one subscribes, and the ceo completely blames it on corona, even though every other streaming service is killing it....

I don't really get the concept tbh.

Back