• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Atletico was great about totally eliminating Mane. Whenever he got the ball by the corner area they suffocated him with multiple guys

Is Haaland cap tied to Norway ?

If not , England should put the full court press on

this Reyna kid is pretty good , pretty sure the 17 year is the second best player in our countey

Former Manchester City player Alf-Inge Håland retired after an injury in 2003. In August 2003, City replaced Håland with Claudio Reyna. Last night, Claudio's son Giovanni delivered an assist for Alf-Inge's son Erling.

These comms are praising Angelino, said if he showed this at city he'd still be there

No mates, doesn't get to play against aurier every week

First game without son or kane

Hope is that over 3 weeks, which is 4 games I believe, team gets a bit more cohesive playing without my son and harry

Lo celso looks the absolute business, tanguy too, both are needed vs chelsea big time Saturday

First game without son or kane

Hope is that over 3 weeks, which is 4 games I believe, team gets a bit more cohesive playing without my son and harry

Lo celso looks the absolute business, tanguy too, both are needed vs chelsea big time Saturday

is it time for dele to be benched?

I really didnt get a great chance to watch most of the game today because of work but it sounded like he was wank today

oh I forgot he was born(Reyna ) in England , theee was a rumor that Argentina may try to go after him

He looks really good

They have to cap him next game dont they?

Argies and england could both take a run at him, chance is probly like 0.1%, but why risk it

is it time for dele to be benched?

I really didnt get a great chance to watch most of the game today because of work but it sounded like he was wank today

Uhhh I dont think we can

It's not an effort thing so I wouldmt, also def not benching him for chelsea Saturday, that's gonna get feisty and type of game that may turn him around

He was so good mourinhos first month, and then settled right back in to this

Hes playing himself out of the england euro set up

we could really use Reyna for Olympic qualifiers, but will Dortmund release him for that ..would Dortmund let him play in Tokyo if we make it ?

Back