• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Did Fred not push Azpi in to the dude?

Shaggy Rogers and Fred Jones | Scoobypedia | FANDOM ...

Forgot they signed ighalo for a sec

The thing with woodcard saying to bournemouth, this is our final answer, you have 15 minutes, and them just not believing him made me laugh

The media was reporting he was out for a few weeks... mourinho said he’s likely out for the year

Maybe the fa will give us a week to find a striker..... just need to call barca and ask how big the paper bag was for them to get the spanish fa to do it

Apparently it's a rule for all the Spanish teams however not being able to buy a striker because your striker has left for another club in an emergency is a bit weird.

I hope parrott gets some playing time, I know jose said today he doesnt think parrots ready and he doesnt think sess is a striker, but to me that's just lowering expectations

Basically have to figure out a front 3 with stevie, lucas, dele, Lamela, sess, parrott, maybe move lo celso up, he played as a false 9 for betis quite a bit, stevie did some for psv as well

But my guess would be at least for tomorrow

Stevie dele lucas
Ndom lo celso winks

Leipzig have no centerbacks tomorrow cause of suspensions

I would have Parrott in there like you said no CBs and at home, the negative one's motivational talks working well again.

Jose is gonna switch the plan to what he did at madrid I'm guessing, at least against good clubs

Just a pure counter team, which means dier probly starts ahead of ndom in that lineup I just put above

I would have Parrott in there like you said no CBs and at home, the negative one's motivational talks working well again.

Ya I'd love a shock start for him tomorrow, if he needs to be subbed off at half that's fine, but if he can put in a performance, get his confidence up, then who knows even going forward it may mean big tings

Jose is gonna switch the plan to what he did at madrid I'm guessing, at least against good clubs

Just a pure counter team, which means dier probly starts ahead of ndom in that lineup I just put above

the trouble is, you need a solid defense for this to work

Interesting how atleti do this

Diego has to know they csnt go to anfield down.... but they kinda need a lead too, so csnt just park it

Meanwhile dortmund should just be mental with all that offensive talent, meaning it'll end nil nil

Back