****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Anyone have any thoughts on Wales/England tomorrow? Leaning Wales +1(-107) but soccer is certainly not my strength.

agree, was thinking people would be all over England so I passed on +107 this morning and I am regretting it. Still think the ENG money will come in up until gametime, but i'm also not an expert here

agree, was thinking people would be all over England so I passed on +107 this morning and I am regretting it. Still think the ENG money will come in up until gametime, but i'm also not an expert here

hell, I went ahead and played it at -111, local has -120, but his numbers can be all over the place. I have really enjoyed this tourney and just keep trying to educate myself. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

Because I don't want to do a writeup & start my own thread ...

England ML/Ukraine ML - +160

I like the value and think they can both get the win.

shit

was really hoping wales would win here

been a fun match....looks like EPL out there and not some of this trash been played so far

I'm watching the golf but I know that N Ireland shouldn't give up any cheap goals, 0-0 final wouldn't be a surprise

Hopefully at least one from Lewy but I don't have the option of an anytime goal so had to go with first

Germany v Poland is just great theatre in general and obv the Germans can score in bunches

I'm a Puma guy but if I ever wear one of those hats that Dechambeau is wearing I hope I fall off a cliff

Back