****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Portugal were horrible.
Enjoyed the Austria/Hungary game,played with passion..was decent watch

Am playing cards in the Chile/Panama game,O65 +130 ,think it gets there easy,Roddy Zambrano is the ref,Carlos`s big brother..never heard of him,doesnt look to bad,he did the USA/Tico game...but that was never gonna be a fiery game

[h=1]Cristiano Ronaldo blasts Iceland's "small mentality" after they clinch point against Portugal[/h]
  • <time class="byline-time" itemprop="datePublished" content="2016-06-14T23:20+01:00" datetime="2016-06-14T23:20+01:00">23:20, 14 JUN 2016</time>
  • UPDATED <time class="byline-time" itemprop="dateModified" content="2016-06-14T23:20+01:00" datetime="2016-06-14T23:20+01:00">23:20, 14 JUN 2016</time>
  • BY ED MALYON

[h=2]The Real Madrid star was shackled by former Rotherham defender Kari Arnason as Portugal failed to break down the brace Icelanders[/h]

<input id="input" class="input" type="email" name="email" value="Enter your e-mail for our Real Madrid CF newsletter" style="vertical-align: middle; font-family: 'PT Sans', sans-serif; margin: 0px; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: none; border-width: initial; border-style: none; font-size: 15px; padding-left: 10px; height: 35px; line-height: 1.1; width: 493px;"><button type="submit" class="submit-button" id="submit-button" title="Subscribe" style="cursor: pointer; width: 100px; overflow: visible; margin: 0px; font-family: 'PT Sans', sans-serif; border: none; border-radius: 3px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 17px; height: 37px; line-height: 1; padding: 0px; position: absolute; right: 5px; top: 5px; background: rgb(20, 20, 20);"></button>

<figure class="inline-image clearfix " style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 13.0013px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1; overflow: hidden;">Getty
Portugal-v-Iceland.jpg

<figcaption style="color: rgb(58, 58, 58); float: left; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; padding-top: 7px; width: 620px;">Cristiano Ronaldo vented his frustration after the final whistle</figcaption></figure>Cristiano Ronaldo has blasted Iceland after the European Championship debutants nicked a point off Portugal in their Group F opener.
The Real Madrid star was shackled by former Rotherham defender Kari Arnason as Portugal failed to break down the brace Icelanders.
But Portugal captain Ronaldo, 31, had no appreciation for the minnows' playing style.
"It was a little bit frustrating, we tried hard to win the game, Iceland didn't try anything. They scored a goal, they created two chances in the ninety minutes and otherwise they got every player behind the ball, they put the bus in the net so it's difficult when one team don't try but Portugal try and play football and try to win the game.
<figure class="inline-image clearfix " style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 13.0013px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1; overflow: hidden;">Reuters
Portugal-v-Iceland.jpg

</figure>"It's a bit frustrating for us but it's just the beginning for us, we're not worried about that. If you see Spain, France, they are the strongest teams in the tournament and had a difficult time to win their games so for us it was tough but we are confident. We're 100 per cent confident we'll win our next game.
"The rankings don't mean anything. We just try our best, keep the ball all the time and Iceland didn't try anything, they were just 'defend, defend, defend' and playing on the counter attack. It was a lucky night for them. We should have three point but we are OK."
<figure class="inline-image clearfix " style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 13.0013px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1; overflow: hidden;">Getty
Portugal-v-Iceland.jpg

</figure>And when asked by MirrorFootball if he saw any romance at all in the Iceland story, Ronaldo was unequivocal.
"I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable.
"When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend this in my opinion shows a small mentality and are not going to do anything in the competition."

"I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable.
"When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend this in my opinion shows a small mentality and are not going to do anything in the competition."

:rofl:

Portugal were horrible.
Enjoyed the Austria/Hungary game,played with passion..was decent watch

Am playing cards in the Chile/Panama game,O65 +130 ,think it gets there easy,Roddy Zambrano is the ref,Carlos`s big brother..never heard of him,doesnt look to bad,he did the USA/Tico game...but that was never gonna be a fiery game
Looks like it has been hit, got +115 on my end , good luck

Yeah Ronaldo is a wanker,went missing,looks like a turd out there,fuck him

Looks like it has been hit, got +115 on my end , good luck
Lot of diff options here,total and varying juice,thought that was the better one,GL

Anyone answer/know....has sportsnut been seen ?

argentina not starting any of their players that are on a yellow...what is argentina to make the finals, -1000?

about 50 russians deported from France today and French officials are concerned about the Germany-Poland game

Always nice to see a goal in the 80th minute FUCK your under bet.

It's been a tough last two games with better this EURO. Kind of souring at the moment. I have 2 more plays for today, but I'm scared now.

Back