• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I just don’t understand how he keeps playing

he’s TERRIBLE

how many games has he cost in the last 2 years

City in crisis

Their season at this point is kinda the most boring, unless they so show drop a few games and make it a race with the top 7ish teams for cl spots, but I doubt it, lester will, but they wont

So they are gonna go what psg through every year, and Bayern some, league doesnt matter, only fa cup and cl

At least liverpool still have invincibles going for em in the league

I see there was another VAR controversy with Villa this morning

I think at this point they need to admit the offside part isnt working and take it out, keep for the reds and pens, but say offside checks are removed until they have an effective solution

I think at this point they need to admit the offside part isnt working and take it out, keep for the reds and pens, but say offside checks are removed until they have an effective solution

exactly

I gotta say the 1 today on Grealish looks ridiculous

heard one guy say that the ref needs to go to the monitor like they do in other leagues . Thinks fans would trust the process more . I tend to agree

exactly

I gotta say the 1 today on Grealish looks ridiculous

heard one guy say that the ref needs to go to the monitor like they do in other leagues . Thinks fans would trust the process more . I tend to agree

That or let the tv audience hear the talk between var officials and ref

Saw a clip a few days ago that aussie league does it, and Rugby has done it forever

Back