• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Of course you need context. Or else you get guys running into people's upwards-turned feet to get them in trouble. It's the equivalent of baiting targeting calls in football by dipping into the tackler.

Mate he kicked his feet up, it was dumb

There was no explanation for it like there can be for elbows, you cant make any argument he was doing anything other than lashing out

Now he misses Brighton, Norwich, and Southampton

That needs to be 9 points nailed on, if we drop them cause of no sonny, hes at fault

was it reckless and dangerous? That’s the condition

depends what you consider reckless and dangerous

it’s subjective

I wouldn’t have had a problem with a yellow , but then we are also saying it’s ok to kick a player and that’s even more of a mess

What you see people punch the air all the time that‘s never considered reckless, why is kicking automatically dangerous he was kicking upwards in the air as far as he could tell right

Free speech is such a facade. Because literally the distinction between not liking a comment and legitimately feeling offended is eroded by this victim culture. And ofc if someone feels offended must be right

Mate he kicked his feet up, it was dumb

There was no explanation for it like there can be for elbows, you cant make any argument he was doing anything other than lashing out

I understand the rule but the rule should have context. It is completely asinine to cause a team to go down to 10 for something like that. I would say Gaz’s insane kick was far more red card worthy then Son’s. It was dangerous and he throw his body at a player. I really can’t believe thats even a debate. A red card should only come out in the very extreme. What son did was stupid but it was pretty much innocent.

100% agree..: if the Chelsea player had been hurt that kick would surely have been a red. Refs have this awful tendency to judge by the impacted player‘s reaction

For the record all three of the NBC announcers didn't think it was a red card, so it seems this is a matter of debate. I hope its overturned.

I understand the rule but the rule should have context. It is completely asinine to cause a team to go down to 10 for something like that. I would say Gaz’s insane kick was far more red card worthy then Son’s. It was dangerous and he throw his body at a player. I really can’t believe thats even a debate. A red card should only come out in the very extreme. What son did was stupid but it was pretty much innocent.

Gaza's he can say he was going for the ball tho

Sons, it was a reaction, no ball in sight, unless he was trying to do a kip up?

Sorry for not following that well but why was Eriksen coming off the bench? I know you guys had been citing his apparent lack of effort and poor play in general at least under Poch

That annoys me when opponents are such dicks on opposing free kicks. I woulda shoved sissoko too and he had no reason to react like that when he got pushed

Back