• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I saw them but I also saw the stories he wasn’t happy he wasn’t playing
Hadnt seen that, but dont think he has a choice, contract already agreed

Be shocked if he doesnt starr playing more

Is have eriksen with the reserves now that he said hes gone for sure

Also not sure why sess wasnt on bench today, when we need to attack, vertonghen as lb is pointless. I get with the system the lb becomes a cb when we attack and aurier basically becomes a winger

But last 30 mins verts been useless

Quick question for you soccer afficianados. I'm still relatively new to the sport but have enjoyed watching the EPL. Is trying to beat Liverpool or even a draw on Bournemouth today dumb? I just thought it's a tough spot for Liverpool with a CL game on Tuesday. Or does this even matter?

Nice to see jose 'never plays the kids' mourinho give parrott his debut

Hes gonna be a good one, already an ireland international, bet hes playing pretty regularly next season

Also it may only be 5 games so far but the right back problem may already be fixed.....

Aurier been a new man in this new role under jose with him basically being a rw when we have the ball and the lb moving over to make a back 3

I wonder tho if hes doing it this way cause of aurier and would rather get a new one, or if this is the style he wants

Could do similar with foyth at rb in the verts/Davies role and sess st lwb

Also it may only be 5 games so far but the right back problem may already be fixed.....

Aurier been a new man in this new role under jose with him basically being a rw when we have the ball and the lb moving over to make a back 3

I wonder tho if hes doing it this way cause of aurier and would rather get a new one, or if this is the style he wants

Could do similar with foyth at rb in the verts/Davies role and sess st lwb

he’s still completely reckless

he’s still completely reckless

Yea, but attacking wise hes been great, and the new system makes it so either the lb or a cm (if its dier) covers for him at all times on the counter which is where he was getting crushed cause of that recklessness

Obviously I'd still prefer a better all round rb, but because jose has set it up different, the rb spot isnt a complete liability like it was for poch

Paderborn 1-0 at the death over Werder Bremen

1-0 Parma final over Sampdoria

Leganes just went ahead 3-1 in the 64th minute

Some other must wins later

Chelsea have to beat lille at home

Inter likely need to beat barca at home to make it over dortmund

Zenit and lyon are tied on points and only one is going through, lyon play ho,e to rb Leipzig, while zenit are at benfica

Eriksen shouldnt be taking playing time from anyone anymore

Hes so checked out

Sessegnon looked real good today, his pace on the wing we havent had since Townsend and he sucked, havent had a good winger like that since Lennon

Glad kane, verts, alli all rested, sonny only 20 mins but could have been 0

Glc needed game time and he made some nice plays, kwp isnt good enough, hes never gonna be a starter at a top 6 club, dier in those role looks ok, Lucas has been great but hes not a solo striker, should have just given the boy troy a run out

Mate I know ur watching

Considering where we were when jose took over, if we win today, a big if

A win at home to chelsea next week puts us ahead of em, crazy times mate

Mate I know ur watching

Considering where we were when jose took over, if we win today, a big if

A win at home to chelsea next week puts us ahead of em, crazy times mate

i know but im worried about this one

I hate that he is just running this line up out. I dont think Dier or Lucas should be starting

Back