• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

What's going on with you and baz

he said that he predictedPoch wouldn’t be coaching the team by the end of the year. I said he’s been saying that for two years and he denied it. I said he most certainly projected that Poch would go Man U and Real last year numerous times. He told me to find it. It’a an argument of semantics

he said that he predictedPoch wouldn’t be coaching the team by the end of the year. I said he’s been saying that for two years and he denied it. I said he most certainly projected that Poch would go Man U and Real last year numerous times. He told me to find it. It’a an argument of semantics

Hes super stubborn, and hes definitely been saying it

Theyve talked about it on Fw a lot, especially since max is spurs fan and he would try and wind him up

Everyone and their mother predicted they were the perfect match

But its showing so far

Deles best 45 mins in the league in over a year? He had some good cl matches, the ajax one I remember was great, but league form been a no

yeah I wonder if I get a shoutout on FW this week

I'll listen for it, I wish jimbo was still there

I like totally football but sometimes the guests can be annoying, with jimbo and barry was always solid. Although max is good too

Athletic starting one soon I think too, makes sense since theyve hired so many of the big journos

Would make 4 a week I'd want go listen too

Might have to go from 1.5x speed to 2.0

Yes actually they put a lot of pressure on their back line especially first 20, but City started to over run them in the middle , See how Lampard adjust , but this one has a 4 or 5-1 feel to it

Cp looking good?

Athletic had a podcast on front page about how hes winning over the english doubters

I didnt listen. But who doubted him? They paid 70m for him and it wasnt criticized as bad move or too much money, people think hes good, this isnt like landy

Cp looking good?

Athletic had a podcast on front page about how hes winning over the english doubters

I didnt listen. But who doubted him? They paid 70m for him and it wasnt criticized as bad move or too much money, people think hes good, this isnt like landy

he has looked decent , a lot less space to operate in in this game than others , obviously

im gonna say this Augsburg Hertha game is over....only game on TV for me

Augsburg nearly scored a lovely goal just now

Back