• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I’m watching this game in and out but it doesn’t seem like Chelsea has done anything if note thus far

Football weekly will be serious about them being back. Totally will joke about them being back. The ramble will have a mix of both

I can already hear the arguments now haha

Pogba, martial, rashford.... so young, know they squad is built around them now. Maguire solidifies the back. Hungry youngsters coming off the bench, could Pereira be a breakout star?

I hope that Emery always benches his best players

Had to do it today, Lacazette Torreira Ceballos Pepe not fit for 90min yet. Luiz just a few days training with the team. Tierney Holding Bellerin will come back in a few weeks.

The team will look good soon. But the kids did ok. Last season we would have definitely conceded goals in the same spot and not got 3 pts. Winning 1-0 really feels strange you know!

Had to do it today, Lacazette Torreira Ceballos Pepe not fit for 90min yet. Luiz just a few days training with the team. Tierney Holding Bellerin will come back in a few weeks.

The team will look good soon. But the kids did ok. Last season we would have definitely conceded goals in the same spot and not got 3 pts. Winning 1-0 really feels strange you know!

During the game the comms were saying this is the first time in a few years they have had a clean sheet away, twice in a calendar year

Haha yes I am not used at all to away clean sheets!

Not great to watch but away that's a good formula to stay solid defensively especially with multiple key players out, and good to be 0-0 at HT because in the 2nd half we were always going to have a bit more space.

Hopefully we get players back for Liverpool/Spurs in 2-3 weeks

I can already hear the arguments now haha

Pogba, martial, rashford.... so young, know they squad is built around them now. Maguire solidifies the back. Hungry youngsters coming off the bench, could Pereira be a breakout star?

“ I didn’t know much about this Daniel James but now I’ve seen him and he’s got a good chance at being a star! “

“ Chelsea is done... Lampard will be done by Christmas”

Remember how sarri was gonna get fired any day and it was all but certain Poch was leaving spurs for United or real

But it is super weird Lampard gifted us Luiz on deadline day while we had to get a CB. Now we can bin Mustafi while Chelsea are left with average CBs and no depth there.

I’d be pissed if I was a Chelsea fan. But yeah let’s judge in a few month

Saints are getting chances against liverpool

Having to play Wednesday and saturday this early in season seems a but ridiculous

That‘s truly a Brad Guzan type mistake from Adrian. Kind of bitter for Ings to miss an equalizer against his old club

A typical Tottenham move is for them to win today and lose next week to Newcastle

I think they demolished Man U when people thought they were good earlier on last year

Back