• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I gave up on that a couple years ago , too many sharks lol. Was like playing the lottery for me

I mostly do it for fun, dont spend too much time on it, but have had some success in tourneys for soccer

Baseball is like you say, full sharks

Football I do h2h, very few contests cause again, full sharks

But this year for soccer they changed so much, added points per pass , assisted shots, tackles etc.

Cost me in the money, 2 pts short, and I had kane, nick Pope with clean sheet

2 everton guys fucked me

I mostly do it for fun, dont spend too much time on it, but have had some success in tourneys for soccer

Baseball is like you say, full sharks

Football I do h2h, very few contests cause again, full sharks

But this year for soccer they changed so much, added points per pass , assisted shots, tackles etc.

Cost me in the money, 2 pts short, and I had kane, nick Pope with clean sheet

2 everton guys fucked me

What’s the buy in? Might deposit $50 for shits and giggles

Dest- ajax player getting minutes .

He played with U20s this summer , Dutch are going go after him . Call him up next friendly please

What’s the buy in? Might deposit $50 for shits and giggles

Anywhere from like 25c like braves says up to thousands

I treat it just for fun, I won 4k in an epl saturday morning tourney last year when kane got a hat trick in the late game, buy in was like 25$ or something

Been playing off that ever since and just for fun and done pretty well

For nba sometimes I'll look around at some of those dfs spreadsheets on predicted points and stuff, but otherwise just do it on my own before the games start

Dest- ajax player getting minutes .

He played with U20s this summer , Dutch are going go after him . Call him up next friendly please

Some of these guys I dont get the wait

Every friendly, should have like 4 spots available just to potentially cap guys who might interest clubs

Have they made a push more for mexican americans? I remember that one a few years ago that chose mex

Some of these guys I dont get the wait

Every friendly, should have like 4 spots available just to potentially cap guys who might interest clubs

Have they made a push more for mexican americans? I remember that one a few years ago that chose mex

Not like they should , not as good as Mexico that’s for sure

Just NBC sports ?

I think so, not on any of my NBC's

Was gonna watch it there if so for the pulisic stuff instead of our feed from uk we get

They show Sunday games all the time, and united are their highest ratings all the time, opening week

No football? Not building puli hype is crazy

I think the coverage of CP on nbc this year is going get exhausting , graphic during Arsenal game that he isn’t starting ? Lol

Do you think CP just isn’t good enough mate

I think hes good, maybe not 70m good

This is a big year, he lost his spot at dortmund legitimately

With how much he should play, less than like 12-15 goals plus assists would be a dissapointment

Back