• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Really you are going stop supporting them because they celebrated too much?

Well i never supported them (or any woman team) to begin with. This level of classless was pretty absurd. Kinda reminds me why ive never had a female role model

The thing that annoyed me was a bunch of people kept trying to flip it, like how dare you criticize them for still trying to score

Which no one did, it was only rapinoe and morgan going above and beyond with crazy cellys

The thing that annoyed me was a bunch of people kept trying to flip it, like how dare you criticize them for still trying to score

Which no one did, it was only rapinoe and morgan going above and beyond with crazy cellys

It turned really dumb when people were saying we would never say that about men , ummmm yeah if a men’s team had pre programmed celebrations on goal #10 they would be getting roasted .. so dumb to turn this into some sexist thing

Plus consider like 20 years down the line, us, canada, Mexico should all be at level of most south American countries except the big 2

Just a better tournament

This Venezuela keeper is supposed to be a Barca target ( or maybe it’s Real)

And they also won u20s two years ago

Weird that is the one good thing with canadian sports tv, and I guess now dazn too

We get basically every major footy tournament we want

Today we have womens world cup, u20s, copa, gold cup all on tsn

They started 4-3-3 and realized within 10 mins New Zealand werent attacking so switching to 3 at the back and moved someone extra up top

Need a win tho

Finishing top of the group is big to avoiding us or Sweden in r16, and then germany in qf

Ya, why the us fed ever schedules games against mexico near the border is crazy to me

Should play them every time in seattle, chicago, denver, portland

Back