• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

US really getting some good shots in

This Soto kid comes from the RSL academy...Hannover now...some rumors about Dortmund being interested

Chelsea interested in Leon Bailey

Griezmann move to PSG is close

Crystal Palace has rejected Man U's 40 million bid for Wan-Bissoko

Tottenham prepared to bid 40 million pounds for Nathan Ake

Mourinho would consider managing Newcastle

Tottenham interested in Bruno Fernandez if Lo Celso move falls through

Was tempted on the +7940 draw, but figured I'd be burning my $5 bill. Working from home today so needed something to watch besides news channels. Missed the Mets/Yanks g1

Was tempted on the +7940 draw, but figured I'd be burning my $5 bill. Working from home today so needed something to watch besides news channels. Missed the Mets/Yanks g1

Someone told me today that Thailand only has 1000 women playing soccer

So far it’s all USA but no goals

Glad I got got a push on my +5... well at least against Morgan herself (eye roll). Guessing that will be the last game I watch unless there's something Friday or next Tuesday.

Will be rooting against the womens team. Not that i normally give a shit what they do. But absolutely pathetic lack of class. True loser behavior. Hope some other team takes it to them and rubs their nose in it.

Will be rooting against the womens team. Not that i normally give a shit what they do. But absolutely pathetic lack of class. True loser behavior. Hope some other team takes it to them and rubs their nose in it.

Really you are going stop supporting them because they celebrated too much?

Back