• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Just because us Americans don't resort to hooliganism don't knock us, we just do the deed quietly

Has nothing to do with hooliganism

Go to a fener vs gala, or red star vs partizan or the old firm, or boca v river

Its life or death

I listen to the Gaurdian and James Richardsons podcasts every week and their mindsets blow my mind

For example how Liverpool has already won the league essentially

if a team wins 1-0 with a total of 2 shots vs a team who took 20 shots and the GK is standing on his head they say shit like "Tottenham just wasn't good enough while Man U knows how to finish"

I think it's most old school english media in general, it's all very reactive and hot takes

Skip and Stephen A would basically be normal there

Has nothing to do with hooliganism

Go to a fener vs gala, or red star vs partizan or the old firm, or boca v river

Its life or death

No thanks

Have a buddy from Buenos Aires, huge Boca fan and that's ridiculous, it's not passion. It's a f'n free for all

No thanks

Have a buddy from Buenos Aires, huge Boca fan and that's ridiculous, it's not passion. It's a f'n free for all

I wasnt saying I want to attend

I'm saying, like utah pointed out, these announcers saying davinson sanchez may not understand the intensity of a London derby, when he grew up in Columbia ffs

I wasnt saying I want to attend

I'm saying, like utah pointed out, these announcers saying davinson sanchez may not understand the intensity of a London derby, when he grew up in Columbia ffs

Well ya, is there anything not intense there? Have a frat bro that's DEA and in Colombia, haven't heard from him in a couple years

Favorite 30 for 30 is the Escobar one

Are any injured Spurs going to be back for CL? I really liked the draw for em but not so much now

Rabiot is a nice addition..it probably doesnt happen though

if i had to guess, they will not bring anyone in again

That's not injury, just thought it was coming together for them and Dortmund were vulnerable but the switch has flipped in the last few weeks

Only kane and dele will miss dortmund home game

So will lineup something like

Son
Lamela erikson lucas
Dier winks or sissiko
Rose vertonghen toby tripps
Lloris

Or

Son
Eriksen lamela
Rose dier winks tripps
Verts toby sanchez
Lloris

Actually I didn't read it correctly, first lineup says over more than 2nd

Guess the 2nd one would be to prevent away goal but whole thing should be open

I really think rabiot is happening mate

Barca are out since they got frankie

The liverpool thing is bullshit imo, rabbits whole issue st psg is playing time, liverpool have fabinho, keita, henderson, winaljdum, and ox back next year

He would be the link we need too, can play box to box, carry the ball not as good as moussa but a much better passer, him and eriksen linking up makes so much more dangerous

Back